Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Vampires and Werewolves 2: Unhinged

Vampires and Werewolves 2: Unhinged

a part of “Vampires and Werewolves 2: Unhinged”, a fictional universe by kelsiikhaos.

The Vampires have become more chaotic and the Wolves must be more alert then ever before.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Vampires and Werewolves 2: Unhinged”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Vampires and Werewolves 2: Unhinged

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:15 am

Eeep! I know right? It really wan't the same without the boy scout. XD
It really feels good to have some of the old in with the new. It's like getting comfortable in new shoes with the help of fluffy socks. ^^
Indeed Oren and Ace. *whistles* I knew she would come around eventually. :D
La Dispute
It must be true what people say,
that only time can heal the pain.
And every day I feel it fade away, but-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:53 pm

Whoa, super long post from Jackson O_o Lol, what can I say, I'm so excited to get back into roleplaying. Anyway, here's Evie! Even if you were a part of the old RP you should probably check out her new profile. She's changed some - not really. But i also included her reason for disapearing.

roleplay/vampires-and-werewolves-2-unhinged/characters/evalina-moore

Oh, and good news! I convinced Kate to rejoin!!!! :D :D :D
Bunny's back! Lol, but she said she wanted to wait a little while - for the whole Evie/Jack returns to settle. I don't blame her. I was thinking the same thing. No need to overwhelm everybody!
-Stella

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Constellations
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:56 pm

Indeed, I can understand the wait. It is rather big that he has returned. I am so glad Kate's coming back toooooo! :D
I mish wittle Bunny. Who knows what will happen with her in the mix. Maybe Ian will come crawling back to her. ^^
We shall seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

AND I LOVE YOUR LONGS POSTS, STELL! ((:

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:22 pm

Oh, what sweet justice that would be for Bunny! Lol, hmm, and it seems like him and Lyric just had one hell of a fall out! Jackson should probably go tend to that . . . But obviously he'd rather tend to Hayley :)

Wow - back five minutes and already everybody is in need of Jackson's healing abilities. God, how did everybody survive this long without him!? Lol

Constellations
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:27 pm

Haha, I know, right? The Vampires need a healer more than anything what with Ian breaking bones so often or accidents happening.

I am tired of the drama being just between the two groups, though. I can't wait to start some fighting between the wolves and vamps. They need like a huge, mega, ultra battle and get some people busted up.
Jackson would be busy for daaaaays! XD At least Hayley mimic's powers so she could help.(:

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lux_Disraeli on Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:37 pm

And Lyric is a semi healer herself but not as good as Jacky
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
“I guess I just prefer to see the dark side of things. The glass is always half empty. And cracked. And I just cut my lip on it. And chipped a tooth.”

Lux_Disraeli
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:42 pm

Kora can't wait for some vamps vs wolves action, that's pretty much what she lives for.

E is probably looking forward to that too...though her new goal seems to be to hurt Oren with a sharp rock.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:28 pm

Lol, I know Ian cannot wait to kill a few wolves himself. Since he can't die and everything. Haha.

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:38 pm

Kora can certainly die...but that never really seems to bother her much. XD

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:50 pm

I'm so proud of my latest post! Who would've thought Jackson could be so profound and deep? XD Lol, but being away from Hayley has matured him, and now he realizes that she's all he wants <3

Constellations
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zombicide93 on Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:56 pm

Can't wait to get James into some hand-to-claw(?) with the lycans :D

Zombicide93
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zombicide93 on Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:15 pm

Daw, Hayleys torn between James and Jacky? T_T this has the makings of a tragic romance...with blood and, people getting punched in the face..not saying any names *cough* Lyric *cough* :D

Zombicide93
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lux_Disraeli on Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:18 pm

aww low blow v.v

Lux_Disraeli
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zombicide93 on Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:28 pm

Haha, hey Rowan's takin care of ya ;D

Zombicide93
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:29 pm

Noo, but the immature Jackson is much fun!! ^^
And poor Lyric, I really didn't want to hurt her, but I had to have some way to show the new guys just how angry Ian can get. And anyway, he cared about Jupiter a lot, so...

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:33 pm

First IanRage of the RP!

Didn't take him long.

You know it's bad when Oren thinks twice before mouthing off...

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:35 pm

No worries! He's still immature - but he has his moments of maturity now :p He's gonna have to man up a little if he's gonna fight for his woman! Lol

Constellations
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zombicide93 on Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:24 pm

By the way..do we have like..a minature blood bank somewhere? a mini fridge with blood packs? XD it would make Rowan's blood hunt for Lyric WWWWAAAAAYYYY easier :P

Zombicide93
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:33 pm

There are humans downstairs in the dungeon that are chained to the wall.
It really didn't take him long, and yes, it is quite rare that Oren refranes from saying anything. PAHA!
Yaaaay, I was not wanting him to be completely serious, I didn't really expect that, though. Him and Hayley can do some prety childish things together. ^^

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:48 pm

Lol, in response to Vitamin's post where Oren was talking about accidently dropping hydrochloric acid (funny btw) . . . Well I've actually spilled hydrochloric acid on myself before . . . Doesn't burn as bad as you'd think. Lol

Constellations
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!