Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Vampires, Dragons and time travel what more do you need?

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Vampires, Dragons and time travel what more do you need?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:19 pm

"Blood & Fire"

There are two legends that transcend all cultures; vampires and dragons. The two are far more connected than most realize. In the past a group of mages seeking a way to protect humanity from being overthrown by vampires called upon the gods for an answer. The answer they got was the ability to turn into dragons.

Both faded into myth and legend until a solar flare hit the planet and wiped out all technology throwing humanity into a new dark age. This has caused the vampires to start hunting like feral animals. After 82 years of chaos, humanity is on the brink of extinction and a young man from the past seemingly appears out of nowhere and may hold the key to get rid of the vampires.
I'm not saying the voices are real, I'm saying they have some good ideas.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Group Theory Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver

Re: Vampires, Dragons and time travel what more do you need?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MilkHoney on Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:30 am

Hi, I'm MilkHoney, tea enthusiast and bored-on-holidays roleplay writer. I didn't write this one. I joined! But I'll totally play PR exec and say "You want to join us" with easy to read non-subliminal messaging.

This covers your basic popular genres: vampires, prophesied Chosen One and the epic journey to save humanity, magic users just discovering their powers, post-apocalyptic futures with human scavengers subsisting in the wooded back forty of a metropolitan, and antiquated weaponry making a comeback! Okay, so I may be solely responsible for that last one... but you get the point. There's a lot in this roleplay's favor.

Admittedly, there is some WIP construction happening (please pardon our dust :D), but if you are interested, speak up! I want this to launch and I think it'll work better if it isn't 1x1. Not that I'll abandon camp if it turns out that why (don't worry about that, Mr. Spikes), but the highest potential for this seems to demand a group dynamic.

So who do we need? More humans to start with. They could unwittingly be dragon mage descendants, or regular ol' human Joe (if regular Joe knew how to survive without electricity or modern amenities, which, let's be honest, isn't any of us), but they are the most immediate necessity.

Click the link above and check it out.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MilkHoney
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Vampires, Dragons and time travel what more do you need?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Ragdoll on Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:15 pm

Hey! Ragdoll here. I like the concept. I'm imagining the setting to be similar to I Am Legend and The Last of Us. So count me interested.

I'll be submitting a character shortly.
to the times I'm seething with hatred, to the times I'm blind with love, fucking
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx f c k i n g ,
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxf c k i n g ,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxshhh*t sta*n *:・゚
"(insert wise quote here
continuation of wise quote)
"
(person who said wise quote)

x
x

The Ragdoll
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Promethean World Builder Group Theory Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!