Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Vanished!

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Vanished!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:36 pm

Maria somehow that dosen't make sense considering Victoria grew up alone with filthy rich parents. They wouldn't know each other as their lives will be completely seperated. Wrong place at the wrong time makes more sense. It could be something like they bump into each other at the carnival.

Also I think Lightning strikes is playing the bad guy. the main bad guy is any case if I've understood it correctly. I will stand corrected if I should be wrong though.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lee
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:47 pm

Now I never said I was playing the bad guy... but one never knows. :) Kawai probably B wrong place at the wrong time. Also I am going away for the weekend so we can either

A. Wait till I come back on Monday to start the story going.
B. Start the story tonight and still take applications.
C. Start the story no more apps.
D. Discuss the plot and see if anyone else is interested, by you guys bumping up this page during the weekend. :)

Let me know what you all want to do! :)
When The Lion Wakes

Carnival Missing II

We need players in Carnival Missing II!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:06 pm

A and D'

thats what we should do

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:14 pm

I agree totally :)

Lee
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Dose anyone know what happened to Alise120? and if this person is interested still in the story? I may be able to get online while up North for the weekend but not long time because it will be some one else's computer I would be using, and I would have to climb upstairs which won't happen often.

Where do you guys see yourself with posting?:

Posting:

A. 1-4 times A week
B. 4-7 times A week or
C. As often as you can when your online

And Rules lets get some of them up and discussed as well as start discussing the plot.

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:35 pm

definetly C I'll be posting around 4 times a day if I'm lucky. (own computer and unlimited net access)
I don't know alise120, sorry :(

Lee
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:13 pm

Sounds good to me! I was hoping for a couple of more adult roles... maybe like 6 kids could get kidnapped.

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:35 pm

Well I think some guys should also go into the group. I can make a snobbish guy if you want

Lee
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:53 pm

Well, lets wait until Monday and see what we have, if we need some guys I'll let you create an extra character. I am saving 2 spots for jewels and Alise120. That is in case they want to create kids... I'm only going to have 6 kids total.

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:00 pm

okay, well my offer stands in any case :)
In any event you could send out a post on the "roleplayers wanted" section of the site. It'll attract some people

Lee
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:08 pm

I'm thinking of changing the name of the story from Vanished to:

Carnival Terror
Carnival Mystery
Carnival: Missing!
Carnival Players

Can you come up with other list where this would be good title then we can vote on the title at a later date. :)

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:20 pm

Carnival: Missing! gets my vote. it's precise and good. I like that title and it fits the actual plot

Lee
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:35 pm

Yes I agree very nicely. I have some people who would be interested in this. I'll see if they want in

oh and I post whenever I am on as well

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:40 pm

I actually posted in Role Players Wanted so Lee... if you can be in charge of watching that part while I'm gone and bump it up every morning and evening... I'd appreciate it! :)

Kawai- lets have you in charge of this site since you were the first to want to be part of it. . .

I will be on again tomorrow morning and then one last time about 11:15...

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:46 pm

Got it, Bookmarking this page now

btw lee I need you for Rainfall, Need your response lol

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:58 pm

sorry I was just showering haha. Sure I'll probably repost for roleplayers wanted and watch that page as much as I can :) I'm only glad to help

Lee
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:36 pm

Guys... did you notice we're at the top of popular threads?

<bumping thread>

Lee
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:36 pm

OH HEEEY THAT IS SOOO COOL

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:31 am

<Bump Up>

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:25 pm

<Bumping up>

Lee
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!