Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Vanished!

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Vanished!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:07 am

I am just wondering if anyone is interested in a mystery taking place at a carnival where children of rich families get targeted. None of them are killed just held for ransom. What do you all think? Is anyone interested?
When The Lion Wakes

Carnival Missing II

We need players in Carnival Missing II!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Vanished!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:37 pm

<bump up>

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:13 pm

hehehe sorry, didn't see this but YES

and I am so for the kids escaping on there own lol

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:18 pm

Sounds interesting.

I would love to be one of the kidnap rich children :)
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Alise120
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:32 pm

I have no issues with the kids discovering a way out on their own, as long as it is believable and as long as it doesn't happen too fast or right away. I am looking forward to Rping with you on this story. :) Character sheets should be posted up here, and discussed! :) I will play the Ring Master, and some other Carnival people. If anyone else wants to play, the bad guy will be picked based on the character's back ground. :) I will pick the bad guy and only me and the person I pick will know who is the bad guy.

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:55 pm

HAI

I will make a child after dinner and a movie :3

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:58 pm

Anime photo:
Name:
Alice Liddell
A senior attending at an all girls private school
called "Rosebud Academy" in Miami, Florida.

Hair color:
Honey blond
Eye color:
Lavender
Height:
5'8''
Weight:
Let's just say she is athletically slim.
Personality:
Alice is more of a challenge then meets the eye. She has an air of aggressiveness that makes most people afraid to put their point across or even speak their mind. She never fails to prove someone wrong even if she is in the wrong as well. Alice tries her best to stay focused and poised even though a lot of people try to shoot down her confidence, which in the end they fail miserably as usual. Alice also has a black belt in marital arts, which her parents fund, and knows all of the different forms and techniques that really will knock a person dead, so a lot of people try to stay on her good side as possible. On the flip-side to her outside intellectual aggressive appearance, Alice is really a shy and meek little lady who really is afraid of the world and what it has to offer to her. Her whole demeanor in the inside, once knowing her, is a kind and caring one that a few, like her best-friends and family, experience with dynamic results. She never in a day felt miserable and will mostly move on whether the past was good or bad. As an overall of her personality, Alice is the type of person you can depend on for a helping hand and a shoulder to lean on.
Bio:
Alice grew up in a wealthy rich family who owned banks in the US and England. All her life was surrounded by snobs and egotists, so it was a little boring for her over the years. She could never get along with her dad who wanted to change her to a debutant. Her mom was never around , making Alice feel "less" wanted. All of her friends always encouraged her to be something that she really didn't want to be making everyone around her people who wanted to change her. She couldn't take the pressure anymore, so she moved out the mansion and moved in with her Aunt Lilly who owned her own luxury condo. Ever since then she has been trying to be normal but always seemed to fail by doing so since her life was always pampered.
Other:
She is from Miami, Florida, which is in America.
She comes from a wealthy background seeings her family owns banks in the US and Europe.
Been to almost every place around the world.
Birthday is November 15.
Can secretly sing.
Can speak poetry like its her second language.
Can also speak French.
Her eyes changes different shades of purple for different moods.
Likes to be alone when she feels "crowded".
Does yoga every morning she wakes up.
Likes to exercise.
Has a toned athletic fit body from martial arts.
Reading is her favorite past time.
She secretly got her belly button pierced when she was 16.
She has a 7th sense with having flashbacks and flash-forwards.

Realistic photo:
Last edited by Alise120 on Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Alise120
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:20 pm

Name: Jacob Edmund Wilson
Nick: Jake

Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue

Appearance: always wears a top hat, cape as ring master, general regular clothing when he was out and about, as normal every day.

Background History: Jacob was first born son of a wealthy single woman, who had decided she did not want Jacob and sent him away to an adoption agency. Ever since Jacob found out the reasons for his mother sending him away he has been very sore, however he has learned to forgive and move on, now he entertained kids of all ages, and entertained the adults too. Hoping one day to run into his real mother, people say he looked just like her.

Note: You can be as in depth about your character's back ground as you want. The more you can give me the better I will be able to choose.

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:57 pm

Name: Mai Jones
Description:

Role: A Child attending the carnival with her friends

Personality: Mai is always the one to cheer her friends up and try to make things better. She likes to have fun and take charge and be the leader. She likes discovering new things and is very adventurous. She is also very talkative but inclusive to all around her. She likes music and is learning how to play the Violin.

History: Born to a normal middle class family and is attending a normal elementary school. She gets average grades and her parents adore her, but not spoil her. She has recently began to learn how to play the violin and is so far succeeding. She has dreams of going very far in music.

Average child, She'll kinda be the leader of the group of kids that gets kidnapped. and i want her soooo scarred coming out of this. Thinking about a scar going down her right eye, not necessarily blinding her eye but doing damage, leaving a cut in the eye that kind if dilutes the iris and has a line going through it with the scar. Yes I am twisted,

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:20 am

Only one problem is that her class has to be rich, other than that everything looks good. unless her parents can afford a 4 million dollar ransom. Then again it would confuse the heck out of the cops... good thinking! Nevermind, we can have a middle class kid, but no more!

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:13 am

oops, sorry I forgot she had to be rich :|

want me to change? or just keep it so all of her friends are rich. Her family might not have 4 million dollars but their up and coming. I think It might even improve the RP a bit.

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:14 am

This rp sounds interesting. are there any spots left?

Lee
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:19 am

yes. Only two people have signed up, and we kinda came up with it XD we need people, not that much more. maybe 2-3 more kids and 2 bad guys

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:19 am

Oh. I think I'll make a kid then. It sounds really interesting

Lee
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:24 am

YAY great to have you here *hugs*

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:25 am

Great to be here :)

Name
Victoria Fukuyama

Eye colour
Deep green

Role
One of the rich kids attending the carnival

Appearance

Victoria often wears jeans and pants with some accesories to them. Her hair is long and ligght brown and always hanging loose. Mostly she wears bright colours so people see her as bright-minded despite her quiet and dark aura.

Personallity
Victoria is a quiet girl. Often she will just play games on her handheld console that she brings everywhere. She has no real interest in anything but minding her own buisness and staying by herself as that was how she grew up. With no one close to her. She is intelligent and is considered beautiful by her surroundings though she pays no interest to that. Ad´fterall she isn't interested in making a good impressio on boys unless she has to due to buisness. Victoria only speaks up when she finds it necessary so she won't end up saying something dumb. She is considered cold and snobbish but in reality she is a very warm and friendly person. She is a mannered girl but if something bothers her you can be sure her temper will wake and throw her into a fit.

History
Victoria grew up as an adopted child not liking being rich. She felt sorry for all the people that had no money and often wished she was one of those kids. Because of that her parents see her as a tad ungrateful making Victoria a very closed person. Victoria never really spent time with her parents as they often were away on buisness trips. Victoria therefore gre up to be a lonesome girl that no one really knew. Her parents own Japan's biggest game company and moved to the states and adopted Victoria not that long after. Victoria is now the precious heir to the Fukuyama game empire though it will be her husband-to-be that will run the company. Victoria doesn't like the talk of marriage as she enjoys her freedom and belives she has the right to choose her own life partner as she wants someone that likes her for her and not the position she brings with her.

Being by herself
Roses
Strawberries
Books

Dislikes
Forceful people
Loud noises
Shouting
Snobs

Here's my character. let me know if there's anything that needs to be changed

Lee
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:39 pm

Posted up my character

Lee
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:44 pm

Good Lee your accepted... Kawai no, don't change it, the middle class is fine, cause she'll have a reason to fight... her parent's wouldn't be able to pay for it and she should know that. it would give her a reason to want to rebell against the kidnapper and maybe get others to help her excape... also rich kids would know that he's after their money!!!! 4-5 million dollar ransoms depending on the kid!!! This guy is at to get rich. I am waiting for Jewls to create a profile, and maybe two more if we can get anyone else interested. But no more than that... And if you play a kidnapped kid you've got to play their parents!!! Oooh I'll take care of the cop roles the ones investigating the mystery and all. Unless someone wants to play a cop in this.

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:51 pm

Okay that's cool. I did intend on playing Mr. and Mrs. Fukuyama anyways if it came up :) Thank for accepting me

Lee
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:24 pm

Glad too. Shoudn't be too hard. I guess my character is just going to be A. in the wrong place at the wrong time or B. the older girl was told to watch the younger.

who's playing the bad guy?

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!