Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Vanished!

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Vanished!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:48 pm

Oh, wow... More people! :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:50 pm

well I wuvs Darkune, That's why XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:51 pm

Lol, we are bad chicas... ;] Just kidding, but, I too like the picture. ^-^

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:13 pm

Let's just hope this rp kicks off soon :D I really wanna start this out :D

Lee
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:36 pm

Well, I'm back! Had a great mini vacation, but it was a killer not getting things started. Welcome everyone to the story! I am hoping that we have all had a great weekend, in just about 40 minutes I shall start up the RP. I am hoping if everyone is in agreement, to have all the kids together at the Ring enjoying the show. The Ring Master is going to had a special five minute show that none of his co-workers were told about... it is a magic show. I figure if the magic guy can make an entire bus disappear, the Ring Master can make a room filled with fifteen kids disappear. :) 6 kids will appear in an Air conditioned room, with nothing but the lights on, sixties music playing, and a table filled with drinks and pizza.
When The Lion Wakes

Carnival Missing II

We need players in Carnival Missing II!

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:44 pm

lol That works. Though can we post a few posts (2-4) about how we got to the ring and why we were there in the first place. Introduce the characters and develop them some and all

so ring master the bad guy?

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:45 pm

counted the rich kids... there are 5 of us >_> unless you wanted my guy character in too. Let me know ands I'll have him posted up asap
Maria: Not necessarily. It could be the carnival magician or some third person... it's all a surprise as far as I've understood, which is an awesome idea btw :D

Lee
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:57 pm

Great Idea! Everyone can lead there characters into the Carnival: Missing! Post them up there! And I'm still waiting on Jewels character.

If you want to create a second character Lee I think it would be OK. Hum... so here we go post post post! :) I couldn't come up with any carnival photos... dose anyone have any that would show the rides and such so I can add them to the main Carnival Missing page?

Carnival Missing

LOL BTW The Ring Master also knows magic!!! Buts not supposed to be evil so he's going to be a little freaked out when the kids go missing!

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:05 pm

Okay, just giving a theory some air :3

Okay I really think one more guy would be okay, so Darkune isn't surrounded by girls. Warning though, he's gonna be a real lady-pleaser :3

Lee
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:11 pm

I'll remember to watch out for the ladies-man guy lol....... (hides in the darkness)
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Alise120
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:12 pm

haha Yes beware of the Lady-lover :P

Lee
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:14 pm

I hope he has a fetish for girls with scars on their face :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

jk jk but seriously, hope he feels compassion for me when that happens XD

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:18 pm

She will try to hold an air of dignity, ignoring the guy woos to the girls and Alice XP

Alise120
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:06 pm

Don't worry... as long as it's a lady he's there to flirt and charm haha

Lee
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jewels87 on Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:35 pm

ok, sorry guys. Was in flight to CA!! lol. Back at school (was home on East coast for summer break)

Getting to post my char now and joining. Plus I tried logging on last night aroun 2 CA time the stupid maintance was showing.

jewels87
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:44 pm

lucky it was maitnence for you. It was General Error all night for me, Seems they finally got around to fixing it after I went to bed >.<

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:46 pm

yeah I stared at both general error and maintenance all morning and it was too hot for me to sleep :(
Luckily it's fixed now. Jewels just post up your chara's intro post :)

Lee
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:27 pm

OMG! Now my character won't be listed... T-T Lol, oh well, that okay... Let me submit her...

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:09 pm

Has All my kidnapped Kids posted? I haven't started the second round of the Ring Masters bit, but I wanted to make sure we all posted our first... no more new people... I am really sorry about that guys, I am new at the GM stuff... :) I want everyone to have the opportunity to post!

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:14 pm

Don't worry Lightning. I've tried to manage the troops for ya :)

Lee
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!