Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Akita's Seasons

Reservations

a part of “Akita's Seasons”, a fictional universe by Kura Ravengade.

Four odd teenagers arrive in town, stirring summer vacation up for for normal teenagers. Will the Star Guardians be able to control the teenagers - the Seasons?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Akita's Seasons”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Mon May 15, 2017 11:18 pm

Please request any and all reservations here! :)

Last edited by Kura Ravengade on Wed May 17, 2017 12:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Re: Akita's Seasons

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuLuLucid on Tue May 16, 2017 1:31 am

May I request Winter with face claim Shiro from K, with Increased Smell, Water, Rodent, Strings, and Sweet People?

It's late now, so I won't be able to start on his character profile until tomorrow. I love Shiro from K, and will likely use him for my faceclaim, but may change it if I discover another faceclaim that would work.

Dark Hair
Easy-Going and Open-Minded

I realized the reservations were supposed to be made in another forum? Very sorry, it seems the forum hasn't been made yet and I was very excited to jump on a role. I can erase this and move my reservation once the forum has been made for it!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LuLuLucid
Member for 7 years
Lifegiver

Re: Akita's Seasons

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Tue May 16, 2017 4:47 am

Oh no its perfectly fine! I'll update the main page later today. This will actually become the reservation forum and I'll be adding more forums sometime today! :)

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Re: Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Tue May 16, 2017 6:28 am

May I request Shy and Sweet character with face claim Mei Tachibana?

Eyes
Weird and Out Going

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belshazzar on Tue May 16, 2017 12:29 pm

I'm very interested in the senior/merciless star with C.C as the face claim.

I won't be able to start on the form until later, as I'll be driving for a few hours today. I am also curious about the limitations of her time manipulation power, as well as the emotional/empathy one. How far can it go? What are the limits?

Good facial structure and patience is very important to me.
:3
When I was a child,
I caught a fleeting glimpse
Out of the corner of my eye.
I turned to look, but it was gone,
I cannot put my finger on it now,
The child is grown,
The dream is gone
I have become
comfortably numb.

Belshazzar
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue May 16, 2017 8:42 pm

May I request Spring with face claim Inori Yuzuriha, with Interspecies Communication, canine, percussion, and Confident People?

Blonde hair
Tough on the outside, but sweet on the inside. In other words, I like alpha male types lol.

Hey btw, some of the Memes or Images are missing from the main page. Yeah, I'll work on the character profile tomorrow. I've had a long day and am worn out.

Thanks!

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Tue May 16, 2017 11:44 pm

@Lululucid

I updated the main page to include your reservation. I can't wait to see your CS!

@Matz6

I've updated the main page to include your reservation also! :)

@Belshazzar

I was going to leave that up to your discretion. I believe in allowing the roleplayer to do whatever they want with the character - so long as it doesn't fall into the category of God-Modding. She's the Senior star, so she'll be a good deal more powerful than the Junior Star. However, that doesn't necessarily mean that she'll be all powerful. No matter who you are, you learn something new every day, so throw in some limitations! Maybe she can only go so far back or ahead; maybe she can't interact with the past or the future, but instead just view it! Feel free to spruce her up! I hope that answers your question! I have your reservation down!

@Zodia195

Thank you for letting me know! There must have been an expiration on them. I'll try to fix it! In the mean time, I have your reservation down and can't wait to see your hard work!

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue May 16, 2017 11:47 pm

Actually, I went ahead and created my character lol. I got a start on it and just couldn't stop. Let me know if I need to change anything about it Kura. A few of the parts were confusing like Body Type and Build, and Flaws and Weaknesses. Aren't those the same things?

Edit: Hey Kura, I read your char's sheet and it seems my char is a bit too similar to yours. Want me to change her up a bit more? I was merely trying to create a character that fit the face claim since that character isn't very expressive.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Wed May 17, 2017 12:08 am

@Zodia195

For those two parts that confused you, I can refer you to my own character, Velonix Orako. It's the best way to explain the differences! She isn't quite finished {just need to do her history}, but those parts are!

I see that you used fontmeme! The reason that my images weren't working on the homepage is because I just copy and pasted the image, which made it a temporary image. You have to click the Embed button next to Generate and then copy the Direct Image Link in order to get a permanent image, and then place it in between the embed image code! :)

Also in Velonix's CS is the picture of their house, if you want to include it in Aurora's CS. Her room is up to you to decide on a picture of, as I did with Velonix!

Under Birthmarks/Scars you put 'shame' instead of 'shape', just so you know! :)

I would love it if you could go into detail of her abilities, such as what she can and can't do, what she's learning, what she hopes to be able to do with them, etc.

In History, you used 'brake' instead of 'break'. Also, I just have a question about the sentence, 'They drew lots to decide which season would be picked when they went, and much to Aurora’s displeasure, Summer was decided.' Do you mean that that's the season that they would go during? If you need further explanation on this, here:

They are arriving during Summer vacation in the town of Akita, which is known for its beauty in every season. However, when they arrive they section off the town for one another, in the way of North, East, South, and West. These sections are given to each individual so that they can go and get away from everything if they need to, in comfort, without having to feel discomfort over being too hot or cold, depending on their normal acclimation, {i.e. Summer would hate the cold, and would prefer the heat}. This is making the townspeople confused, since it means that one part of town is going to have snow dusting and chilliness, while the opposite side may have rainstorms and heatwaves.

Does that help?

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed May 17, 2017 9:03 am

Yeah it does. What I am going to do though is delete the character (I have a file of this profile saved in my profile) and recreate it since I want to change the name of the character title. I wish the site had it where we could edit that part.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed May 17, 2017 10:53 am

Okay I created a new profile with the name change and I hope it looks better. Thanks for the help Kura.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Thu May 18, 2017 6:30 am

@Mat_z6

You have until tonight to submit a completed CS, or I'll be reopening your role.

@Zodia195

Kazumi is accepted and placed on the main page.

@Everyone

The main page is updated! Please spread the word! I have five male and one female role still open! <3

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu May 25, 2017 11:59 am

Okay my Summer guy was submitted, but he's not done yet. I just need to add his history.

Edit- I added the history to my profile. I hope he looks okay for you Kura.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Fri May 26, 2017 5:45 am

@Zodia195

I accepted him! I love the character!

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Sat May 27, 2017 7:10 am

May I request Popular and Confident Character with face claim Haru Yoshida? - love your tastes for fcs btw

Hmmm this one is a bit tough cuz I'm face blind but I always get drawn by the Eyes.
Straightforwardness- while I have playful moments, I like an honest and straight shooter that I can trust.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sat May 27, 2017 8:53 pm

Neko, you're approved. Please look at my post in the general conversation forum!

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Sun May 28, 2017 11:54 pm

FORMAL TIME

I would like to yield my request on Popular and Confident Character. And instead like to request
Sarcastic and Aggressive Character with the face of Miyuki Shiba.

Affirming my previous opinions: Eyes and Straightforwardness. Oh and before I forget the picture.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Mon May 29, 2017 12:54 am

@Nekohina

Thank you for formally updating the reservation!

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!