Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Mortalis Conclavis

The Mortalis Conclavis

a part of “The Mortalis Conclavis”, a fictional universe by ChildishDelusion.

She comes to you when you are at your weakest and offers you salvation, and salvation you shall have but every gift comes with a price.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Mortalis Conclavis”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Mortalis Conclavis

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildishDelusion on Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:07 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Mortalis Conclavis"

The Mortalis Conclavis.

The Mortalis Conclavis, The House of Dreams, is a wonderful place inhabited by a beautiful but lonely Goddess. In desperation for companionship, she offers to grant a wish to anyone who will agree to live with her in heaven. But there is always a catch...

Roleplay is open- once we have 3-5 players I will begin the story- I'll PM everyone when we start!

Current Players and animals selected:

-ChildishDelusion- Artemis Leto- The Griffin
-Lonely in the Sea-Greta Von Dirk-Ethiopian wolf
-DragonRouge-Asha Ragnheld-Maned Wolf
-Fubsey-Matthais Vanderhugh-Barn Owl

The story so far...

The story hasn't started yet, but when it does I'll update here!
Last edited by ChildishDelusion on Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:53 am, edited 4 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ChildishDelusion
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Re: The Mortalis Conclavis

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:59 am

This looks interesting.

I might send in a character sheet.
The price of being a sheep is boredom.
The price of being a wolf is Loneliness.
Choose one or the other with great care.

-Hugh Macleod

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildishDelusion on Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:45 am

I look forward to reading it! If you have any questions please ask!

ChildishDelusion
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantheran on Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:01 pm

Hi!
I'm thinking to submit a character as well. However I'm working long day tomorrow so won't be able to work on her before weekend. Hope that's okay :)
Don't worry, I don't bite...
But I might scratch

=^.^=

Pantheran
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildishDelusion on Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:43 am

Hey there,

I'm just back from holidays and I'm chasing everything up now! I look forward to seeing your character, whe we have 3-5 characters ready to go I can start us off! Yay!

CD

ChildishDelusion
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildishDelusion on Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:18 am

I am starting this roleplay at the weekend everyone!

I am awaiting one known character sheet but after that I am going to start I'll send everyone a PM when we the first post is up.

Since there is so few of us- I'd like to opt into co-GMing mode. It just means giving everyone a lot more leeway with the environment and arc development, does that sound good to everyone?

ChildishDelusion
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fubsy on Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:17 pm

You had my curiosity, but now you have my attention.
I'm definitely interested in joining this! Hopefully, I'll have my character sheet sent later today.
Some people have skeletons in their closet.
I have a graveyard.

Fubsy
Member for 7 years
Friendly Beginnings Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildishDelusion on Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:54 am

So glad to have you here! Excellent character sheet Fubsy- I'm so glad to have someone from the present and a male in the roleplay! Also the barn owl is a great addition!

I am very excited for this weekend guys :D

ChildishDelusion
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantheran on Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:20 pm

I was finally able to submit my character! The history part took some time (let's just say my history knowledge of USA is closer to zero) but luckily I had a friend who helped me to finish it today and made sure I didn't write stuff completely out of the time period. Can't wait for this to start. :)

Pantheran
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aquilonn on Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:52 pm

If it isn't too late, I'd love to join, will submit a character sheet now in case you're looking for another person. :)

Aquilonn
Member for 7 years
Friendly Beginnings Promethean Author World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildishDelusion on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:07 am

Welcome to both new players! I will have the first post up tonight- unfortunately I was out til 7am this morning (why, oh god why am I awake at 10am??) so I'll post tonight when I eh, *cough* sober up *cough* get some sleep.

I'm really looking forward to creating a story with everyone!

ChildishDelusion
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:13 pm

Hi! I hope you don't mind another new character being sent through soon. :) I hope no one has taken fox yet!!
Let's Carpe the Hell Out of This Diem

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantheran on Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:23 pm

Just a question. Are we waiting for Its Lonely In The Sea to post or why is it this rp isn't moving on? I understand people being busy etc, would just like an update :)

Pantheran
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!