Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fractured Fairytales: Reawaken

a part of “Fractured Fairytales: Reawaken”, a fictional universe by Zodia195.

An alt. universe involving famous Disney couples where their world is taken over by an evil enchantress when they are young. Brainwashed, the guys serve the enchantress and the girls are banished to Earth.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fractured Fairytales: Reawaken”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:40 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Fractured Fairytales: Reawaken"

All right now, I've been wanting to revamp this rpg for 2 years now and I did get permission from the original GM to recreate it. First things first, please make sure you read the rules for they are pretty standard. Remember to follow the general rules this site too.

I've taken 3 roles for now, that of the Evil Queen, Aurora, and the Beast.

As a reminder, you can reserve more than one character, but make sure you pick a different gender. As I mentioned that specific rule maybe modified if I have issues recruiting players.

Now, I am in no rush to get the RPG started. I'll be discussing Storyline elements though. For now I'll just focus on creating character profiles. Take your time and enjoy yourselves.

I will be making the first post though. I hope this RPG will be successful. If you need assistance of any kind, don't be afraid to ask for help. And if you want to change your char's face claim, I have no problems changing it, but please ask me first. Have fun folks!

Edit- One other thing for those who reserve princesses, it's up to you whether your want your characters to know if they are adopted or not.

Edit2- I thought I uploaded the rules! Okay that's fixed. Be sure to read them before making your reservation, thanks!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: Fractured Fairytales: Reawaken

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:33 pm

@Zodia195
Hey there! This look really nice and very interesting. I’m on mobile so feel free to mention if I make a mistake on reserving or not but I’d like to reserve two roles, if I may.

Mind if reserve Ariel and Prince Florien? I’ll keep the face claims the same as is, too!

If need be, I can also reserve another role. Fairy tale roleplays like this are my weakness. LOL.

EDIT: Sorry the rules wasn’t uploaded whenever I reserved but I don’t have just one favorite but if I had to choose it’d either be Mulan or Beauty and the Beast. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:00 pm

Reserved and my favorite Disney Movie is a tie between The Great Mouse Detective and The Lion King.

However, my favorite Disney characters are Mulan and the Beast lol. I thought of playing Mulan, but Aurora is a childhood favorite of mine. It's the first Disney movie I remember watching as a kid.

And if there are issues with others joining, I'll open up more reservations. You are welcome to take the Good Sorceress though, just keep in mind she's a pivotal character. I am in no rush to have someone claim her yet.

I think I've seen you around before Sunshine. Have fun and take your time creating characters. I created my character profiles if you want examples of how they can look. I don't need complicated character profiles so I didn't create ornate templates.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:04 pm

SAY MY NAME AND I AM THERE!!!!!!

brb gonna read the rules and such things now.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:02 pm

Lol! Thanks Neko. Take your time lol.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:36 am

@Zodia195
I loved The Lion King, as well as I mentioned that I do not have just on favorite. I have a plethora of favorites. I thought about nabbing the good sorceress but decided to see if others join and see if anyone else will go for that particular. If not though, I'd be happy to give it a go! :)

Also, you might've seen me around as I hope that's a good thing. lol. But I hope to have my characters up by Thursday, Friday night at the latest.

I shall take a gander at your characters!

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nations on Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:37 pm

*peeks in* Hey Zodia!

I just saw this and couldn't keep off, I'm actually so glad you decided to make it! I would love to reserve my dear Belle.

My favorite Disney movies (so many to love, but I guess I'll keep it short) are Princess and the Frog, Lilo and Stitch, Tarzan, and Beauty and the Beast (hence me snagging Belle lol).

Against my good judgment, I'll drop homework for a bit and get started on my character lol, but I'm not sure how long it'll take. I might decide for a faceclaim change, but I'll let you know because I have to look!

Edit: Can I do Hailee Steinfield for my faceclaim?

nations
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:33 pm

Yes you can change the Face Claim, she's cute. Just make sure you spell her name right in your profile lol. Hey nice, we got our first pair lol. Glad to have you aboard, Nations! If you know anyone who would be interested in this let me know. I'll go ahead a reserve your spot.

Neko, have you decided what character you want to reserve yet?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korruption on Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:11 pm

hi! I've been looking at this RP for a good while, and I've decided to try my hand at Mulan, if you don't mind ^_^ I might change the fc, and if I do, I'll tell you right away.

And gee, I don't have a favorite Disney movie. I have a lot that I like (Mulan, Pocahontas, probably a bazillion more lmao) but I don't have a favorite.
Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE

Korruption
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Inspiration Person of Interest Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:45 am

Sure thing and welcome aboard too. Let me know when you've found another face claim.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korruption on Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:29 pm

I think I'll go with Lana Condor, if you don't mind ^_^

Korruption
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Inspiration Person of Interest Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:14 pm

Wow you're going all out with your character profile, Korruption. I'll go ahead an accept it since I said I'd accept WIPs. Thanks. Take your time with it okay?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korruption on Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:08 pm

thanks, lol. I usually use the character profiles I make beforehand, so that's why everything looks fancy lmao

Korruption
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:26 am

Lol, I struggle with BBC coding that is too complicated. I actually didn't join an RPG once because the character template was too much.

And Nations, I am assuming you're still working on your profile right? She looks good.

FYI, I am trying to find more players. I might post this rpg in the old forum of the original rpg. It's weird, the RPG itself is gone, but the forum is up. I just haven't done it yet because no one from the original is around anymore.

Also, those who have submitted profiles, if any of ya'll want the Good Sorceress or any of the princes, let me know. I am just letting ya'll know I still want to do my best to get more players.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nations on Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:53 am

Yes, I'm not done with Renee yet but I'll try to finish her this weekend. I would prefer sticking to one character since I'm busy as it is in rl and it would be much harder to post with two characters, but I can look into taking a prince if necessary in the end. I'll think about who else might be interested, but I don't really talk to people here apart a few who I roleplay with (Korruption included <3)

Edit: Think I'm done with Renee. Let me know if I need to add or change anything.

nations
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:22 am

I love your portrayal of Belle, Nations. Hey it's fine about only playing one character. I completely understand. For me it just never hurts to ask lol.

Edit- Nations, I noticed you might want to tweak your wording a bit in the History section of Renee. She was 6 years old when she was banished, so I suggest instead of saying "First 10 years of her life . . .", you simply mentioned that after she was brainwashed, she was in an orphan until she was 10 or something like that. Because with that wording it just sounds like she was born in an orphanage. Just thought I'd mention that.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nations on Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:37 pm

Fixed it, let me know :)

nations
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:44 pm

@Zodia195
Sorry for not having a WIP up yet or my characters completed. Been busy with a few things. :(

I am still interested and hope that my roles are still reserved.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:21 pm

@Nations
It's good now.

@Sunshine
Your roles are still reserved hun. It's fine too. Thanks for checking in though. It's really all I ask.

To everyone here, if you have ideas for the storyline too, I am all ears. Like one thing I am trying to figure out exactly is what the Good Sorceress and the Princesses will do to save the Princes. In the original RPG we only got to the point of the Princesses being just transported to the their home world.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naeran on Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:43 am

Hello!
I'm rather new to this site so excuse me if I happen to seem unexperienced at all.
I was wondering if I could reserve Alice? And, if possibly, I could change the faceclaim to Chloë Grace Moretz. I know she is rather overused as faceclaim, but she fits Alice just perfectly in my opinion!

Also, I am much more of a Dreamworks gal, but I do think my favorite disney movie is Mulan, or maybe Frozen? Both of them have badass and icredibly brave ladies, so that's why. ^-^

Naeran
Member for 7 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!