Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Chilajara: A Romance

a part of “Chilajara: A Romance”, a fictional universe by HalliwellSlytherin.

4 SPACES OPEN | Chilajara is a sleepy little town in the middle of nowhere, can three kids from the city survive the summer? Will this be the summer of love or Hate?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Chilajara: A Romance”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:51 pm

Cast of Characters
} GM Note: All Face claims are not permited and can be changed by players. But keep the look of the character in mind when changing face claims.

ImageImage
Full Name
Jonathan & Chloe Passmore
Role
Parents of three beutiful children
Jonathan is a sucessful writer
Chloe was a Chef in New York

Face Claim & Availability
David Tennent & Holly Marie Combs | NPC's

ImageImage
Full Name
Jacob Hiawatha Passmore
Role
Passmore Son | Student at NYU
Likes Glynn Daughter

Dylan O'Brien | Played by HalliwellSlytherin

ImageImage
Full Name
_______ Passmore
Role
Passmore Eldest Daughter | Accepted to Pratt U.
Lesbian

Willa Holland |Open

ImageImage
Full Name
_______ Passmore
Role
Passmore Younger Daughter
Likes Salter Son

Rowan Blanchard | Open

ImageImage
Full Name
Garret & Joan Glynn
Role
Groundskeeper & and wife
Kevin McKidd & Alyson Hannigan| NPC's

ImageImage
Full Name
_______ Glynn
Role
Glynn Son
Handyman at the Manson

Sterling Beaumon|Reserved by Cliffspiracy

ImageImage
Full Name
_______ Glynn
Role
Glynn Daughter
Love intrest to Passmore Son
Maid at the Manson

Madeline Ford |Reserved by To The Moon and Back

ImageImage
Full Name
Thomas & Gillian Slater
Role
Owners of The Inn at Chilajara
Rivels to the Passmores'

Christan Slater & Ming-Na Wen | NPC's

ImageImage
Full Name
_______ Slater
Role
Slater Son
Love intrest to Younger Passmore Daughter
Twin to Slater Daughter

N E E D |Open

ImageImage
Full Name
Dorothy "Dot" Marie Slater
Role
Slater Daughter
Rivel to Passmore kids
Likes Glynn Son
Twin to Slater Son

Selena Gomez |Played by Jynxii
Last edited by HalliwellSlytherin on Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:52 am, edited 4 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Re: Chilajara: A Romance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cliffspiracy on Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:56 pm

Hello, Halliwell!

Mind if I reserve the face claim Sterling Brown?

I’m on mobile and the site looks a little wonky on mobile so I hope I am reserving right.

I can also reserve a female character, if needed.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cliffspiracy
Member for 6 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Promethean Author Conversationalist Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:01 pm

Cool, no problem yep your reserving right.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cliffspiracy on Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:20 pm

All right, thanks. I should have a WIP up later tonight and hopefully have him finished up by Tuesday.

Cliffspiracy
Member for 6 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Promethean Author Conversationalist Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby To the Moon and Back on Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:48 pm

This roleplay looks very interesting! Could I reserve Madeline Ford, the mansion maid?
Imageβ˜…
☾
β˜…
☾
β˜…
☾
β˜…
☾
β˜…

Feel free to call me Brooke or Moon. Which ever you prefer is fine. c:

If you're interested in doing any 1x1s feel free to run the idea(s) by me. I'm open for doing almost anything.

I also have a list of ideas in my storage you could take a look at. If you're interested in doing any of them with me, just let me know!
- To the Moon and Back

To the Moon and Back
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Visual Appeal Author Conversationalist Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:58 pm

@To the moon and back: Absolutely!

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby To the Moon and Back on Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:01 pm

Thanks! I'll get started on her right away! c:

To the Moon and Back
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Visual Appeal Author Conversationalist Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:10 pm

Cool,

By the way, the sheet on the main page is a guideline you can change it any way you want or use a different sheet completely.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby To the Moon and Back on Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:20 pm

Okay. That works for me because I like making them look pretty! Lol.

To the Moon and Back
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cliffspiracy on Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:41 am

Do we have to have all of the information listed on the sheet? I was on mobile earlier and didn't see how extension it was, which isn't a big deal, just wanted to see before making a character.

Cliffspiracy
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:26 am

Nope, again you don't even have to use that sheet entirely.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cliffspiracy on Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:07 am

Sorry, I see that now. It was late whenever I posted that.

Cliffspiracy
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:54 pm

Nah it’s cool, It was late last night

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby To the Moon and Back on Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:11 pm

Paisley is finished. c:

To the Moon and Back
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:47 am

GREAT! :)

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:42 pm

I'm looking to start this like Friday, If anyone else wishes to join that's great if not then this will be a one on one.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:03 pm

Am I too late to reserve the Slater Daughter and jump in on this? I'm recently back from a bit of a hiatus so please bare with me if the protocol of such things have changed.

Well done on all the backstory, by the way! I loved reading about the mansion's past.

Ps- I'd also really like to change the FC to Selena Gomez if that's alright?

EDIT: I've submitted her so you can check and see if she's what you'd like.

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:11 pm

that's great! Accepted!

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:19 pm

Hello. This is my official withdraw from the role play. I will be taking my character's sheet down, so you two may continue with her as an NPC or recast her. Initially I thought others would be joining the story, and that I would be able to paint my character in my own light and play her as I imagined her being... unfortunately, both of you keep painting her in a light that assumes her to be a spiteful bitch... when that was never established in the story by me or in the backstory by the GM. I feel a bit like a punching bag, as the only character outside of the mansion and with both of you playing like there is a pre-established hate between our characters when neither of you discussed this with me. I don't mind playing the bad-guy... when I come in with the intent to play the bad guy, and when I write my character to be the bad guy. I do mind when it is forced upon me without ooc consent for that to be emoted in others posts. The backstory implied there was a rivalry, but I was under the impression that since neither of you reached out to establish history... that we were starting on a more neutral ground.

That's not how it's played out, and the powergaming of my character has made me rather uncomfortable. It might have been my own fault for not asking for more clarification when the emotes came in the first posts, and if this is the case then I apologize for that. I wish both of you the best moving forward and hope that the story blossoms for both of you.

Happy rping

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!