Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Avengers Initiative: The Next Generation

a part of “Avengers Initiative: The Next Generation”, a fictional universe by Wolf's Bane109.

[CLOSED] Decades have passed since the original Avengers have been killed, now it is time for a new generation of heroes to rise up and take their place, but can they do it with the help of the children of the original Avengers?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Avengers Initiative: The Next Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:58 pm

Welcome one, welcome all! This is the final and ending result of endless attempts at an Avengers RP over the years. There have been others made by yours truly over the years, and now...Now I think I've perfected it as much as I really can. It's a bit rough, but it'll do.

More OOC threads will be added very soon, one for relations, dorms, how the new Initiative works and who the new Avengers in control of the operation are. These will be mostly original characters for the most part on my end. If one wishes to take on the role of one of the OG Avenger's children, just drop it as a reservation when that thread is done and I will be happy to reserve it. They will be important roles but will be more or less meant to be NPC's that CANNOT be killed off unless I say so.

As for a CS, I am working on one and will post it very shortly. If you prefer to use your own, feel free to do so. Just make sure it has the necessary information on it.

For now, that's all I can think of. If you have any questions, feel free to drop them below and I will get to them as soon as I can. Also, as for ages for the characters, the absolute minimum age is 18, and the max can be 26. I just don't want to see a bunch of young kids trying to take up the mantle, it's been done far too many times.
Image Image
Image Image
"I don't need a metaphor for you to know I'm miserable."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Re: Avengers Initiative: The Next Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phosphene on Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:33 pm

I’m posting this so I can come back to it later. Mostly so that you will see it and maybe remind me if I forget.

I’m hopeless. You know that.
Things are only impossible until they're not.
tumblr | Pinterest

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

phosphene
Member for 5 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Author Tipworthy Conversationalist Promethean Inspiration Greeter Novelist Concierge Giver World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:46 pm

nonconformingrole wrote:I’m posting this so I can come back to it later. Mostly so that you will see it and maybe remind me if I forget.

I’m hopeless. You know that.

Oh don't I know it. :P But sure, I'll make sure to remind you, friend. ^-^ Thanks for showing interest.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyce on Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:57 pm

Is this still planning on lifting off? I may be interested in submitting a character if so!
http://www.astoniareborn.com I love this COMPLETELY unique customization stat system MMORPG! Come raid my clan, or join mine and raid others!

Tyce
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!