Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fragmented Prince

Fragmented Prince

a part of “Fragmented Prince”, a fictional universe by Eve_05.

The Crown Prince of Noria has been betrayed and his soul fragmented. If he is to survive and take back his crown, he'll need all the help he can get in gathering the pieces of his broken soul.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fragmented Prince”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Fragmented Prince

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eve_05 on Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:54 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Fragmented Prince"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
There is always light, even in darkness.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Eve_05
Member for 4 years
Visual Appeal Promethean Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Fragmented Prince

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eve_05 on Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:11 pm

Hello! Feel free to say hi! Any questions, want to know more, I'll be here :) Thank you so much for your interest and I hope to see some characters soon!

I have my two main's up already. I'll be working on our villain's later on too. ^.^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Eve_05
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:26 am

OH! This looks fascinating! I don't have time now, but I would like to make 2 chars. If it's alright with you, can I take up the White Sword and Wild Blade? I was thinking of making them either siblings or related at least.

And if you need more villains at some point, I can always make a 3rd char.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eve_05 on Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:17 am

Hi! Yes please! Feel free to take both those spots ^.^

An extra villian down the road sounds like a great idea too! You'll be the first to know ^.^

Thank you so much for your interest and I look forward to your characters :D

Eve_05
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:05 pm

Hey thanks! FYI, it might take me a few days to create profiles because I've had a busy week overall. Hopefully it'll let up by the weekend.

Edit- I have an idea for my chars' backgrounds, but I wanted your approval first. I was thinking that one of the chars' parents had the burden of the power of precognition and he or she couldn't control it which sadly result in an early death since magic is a double edge sword here (it's cliche, but I am thinking of the mother). Well say this person saw that at one point saw the Crown Prince would be in grave danger (but didn't know what would happen) and made their spouse to train their children to help protect the prince one day and that's basically how they came to serve the prince. So is this okay with you? If it is okay, I am still debating on whether the siblings would know about their mother's 'dying wish'.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eve_05 on Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:25 pm

Yeah that sounds like a good idea to me :) I like it. Thank you for asking too ^.^

No worries on not having characters yet. I feel like it's going to be a long time before this even takes off. If you maybe know anyone who might be interested that would help greatly. Otherwise, it's looking like this might become a 1x1 RP. Which is fine, but I was really hoping for a group instead.

Eve_05
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eve_05 on Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:14 pm

This RP will be undergoing reconstruction. It will return at a later date.

Eve_05
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:24 pm

Okay! I was going to work on my chars today, but then my family told me last minute to watch the dog because they were going to do a bunch of shopping lol. So hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to work on them.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:12 pm

Hello! This looks like a lot of fun! If you DM me once you're done constructing, I would be happy to join!

The_Queen
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest World Builder Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chocolate~Pyrus on Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:40 am

Very interested in this! Let me know when you get started! ^ ^
You are enough. Wear your mask and stay safe.

Chocolate~Pyrus
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!