Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kingdom Hearts: Dawning Star

Kingdom Hearts: Dawning Star

a part of “Kingdom Hearts: Dawning Star”, a fictional universe by Victim.

Click the link for information. :)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Kingdom Hearts: Dawning Star”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Kingdom Hearts: Dawning Star

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victim on Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:59 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Kingdom Hearts: Dawning Star"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Victim
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Kingdom Hearts: Dawning Star

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:58 pm

"The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow gets." You hear as you open your eyes. The voice it came from sounded familiar, as though it was the voice of one of your best friends. You see that you are standing on a tinted glass circular platform engulfed in darkness. A large dark being descends from the sky. You stare at it as though it has a familiar face, one you haven't seen in years. As it joins you on the platform, a sword appears in your hand. It begins to attack you, summon Heartless, and create orbs of 'dark light' that shoots at you. This beast looks hard to beat, how do you handle it?:

Renatus’s shaking hand barely kept the sword in its grip as the creature began its assault. All he could do is back up. What the heck was he supposed to do? He didn’t want to fight this thing! The heel of his foot felt no support and his hear whirled to see that he’d reached the edge of the platform. There was no where to run; no one to turn to for help. Suddenly the glass comes up to meet him as he’s knocked on his side by a strange dark creature. Supporting himself on his elbows, he looks up to examine the creature. It looked almost like a child, but its eyes were just beads of yellow light in a black ethereal form with claws. And it had friends.

Shuffling backwards, he seized the sword he’d dropped in the fall and ran around to the back of the giant that assaulted him in order to flee the little things. Above him, orbs of black energy began to fall like rain, following his form and (though he didn’t know it) tracking the light in his heart. It was all he could do to keep away from the little creatures and avoid these spheres at the same time. It wasn’t long until the little creatures had become so numerous that they’d cornered him.

His shaking got worse as he was now forced to hold the sword before him. It was a wonder he hadn’t abandoned it earlier in his futile dash to flee, but in the back of his mind he knew it would come down to a fight. That is, if he wanted to live. If he did not fight back now, he’d die. He figured he’d probably die anyways, because the number of little black creatures had increased to more than he thought he could handle. Renatus bit his lip. If he had just fought earlier, he might have lived to see his sister, his friends, again. For all he knew, he’d never have to deal with this again.

A little back creature jumped forward, beginning the assault that threatened to push him off of the edge of the platform, and Renatus felt like his heart would pop out his chest it was beating so quickly. But rather than fall to his doom, he gripped the last strand of hope that he had and swung at the thing. The blade sliced cleanly through from its shoulder to its hip with about as much resistance as slicing through cold mud. Remnants of darkness faded into the air before the creature was completely gone. It had gone more easily than expected, but there was not time to rejoice in this. Rather than give Renatus time to regain his footing, and his fears, the things all began to leap up and attack. The blonde was forced to think more quickly than he ever had to back on the island, slashing one creature after another.

Much to his surprise, though, their numbers soon dwindled to a minimum of one or two. Even so, these were constantly being replaced by the giant that had instigated the battle. He was getting tired and Renatus had a sinking feeling that if he didn’t conquer his fears and bring the thing down, he’d die in this place. But the little things weren’t as bad as he had originally anticipated. Could he bring down a creature so much bigger than these, though? How does one go about killing a giant black that scares you to the core?

While killing what little creatures that threatened him, Renatus watched the thing. Finally it occurred to him that it favored its right hand. If he took down that, at least the creature wouldn’t be able to summon its minions. So he ran after its hand, hacking and slashing because his life depended on it. He didn’t think about it; if he thought, his fears would take hold again. No, he focused on putting his blade into the creature’s hand.

The hand soon began to fade, the form of the giant breaking down into black wisps. Renatus backed up towards the edge of the platform and watched the creature, his chest rising and falling as he fought to catch his breath. Was it dying? Or was it taking a new form? To Renatus’s relief, the wisps dissipated and faded away, leaving him alone on the platform.

The boy fell backwards and lay on the ground. It was over! He’d beaten it! Unfortunately, a strange cold sensation eating at his back interrupted his elation. He tried to sit up to see what it was but he couldn’t. Out of the corner of his eye he could soon see wisps of blackness lick upward like flames. His heart beat faster, and absolute fear told ahold of him once more as the giant reformed itself to watch its victim die.

A voice whispered in Renatus’s ear as the darkness filled his vision "-But don't be afraid, you hold the mightiest weapon of all. So don't forget: You are the one who will open the door." He clamped his eyes shut and the cold blackness turned to the solid feeling of sand and the warmness of sunlight above. His eyes shot open and he sat up swiftly. He now lounged on the familiar shores of his island home.

It was as if the whole thing had been a dream. He lifted his left hand up to examine it. Only moments ago it had held a sword, right? His fingers felt stiff enough to have been clamped around a sword’s hilt. His was certainly tired enough. But even dreams can trick a person’s body. It had happened to him before; it just hadn’t felt so real. What did it all mean?

Once you have defeated the monster, a black pool of nothingness forms underneath you and begins to pull you in. The Beast reforms and comes near you."-But don't be afraid, you hold the mightiest weapon of all. So don't forget: You are the one who will open the door." The same voice from earlier says. Then you find yourself laying on the beach of Sacred Harbor...here is where your story begins.
While the Darkness is powerful and versatile, only the LIGHT has the power to give peace. While the Darkness numbs the pain, only the LIGHT can completely heal that pain. And while the Darkness makes the bad in the world seem less, bad it is only lessened because it immerses you in that badness, making you tolerant. The LIGHT may make obvious the bad, but with that comes truth and sight.

I've not been online in awhile, but if you miss me and wanna contact me, message me on tumblr~
yuusha-no-kibou.tumblr

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exilewing on Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:19 pm

You posted in the wrong place EikouNekoChan. Also, Victim can I speak to you about another character besides the three. I know you only want those three but I would like to at least plead my case before you completely shot me down.

Exilewing
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digi-kun on Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:51 pm

Question. Victim, are you going to tell us if you don't like the character so we can edit, or is it just 'look it over and decide, no second chance' kind of thing?

digi-kun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victim on Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:55 pm

@Exilewing: EikouNekoChan is fine, she said that she would post the example post here. I will read what you have to say, though there will only be 3 keyblade wielders, and if you were to be something besides that then the role play would be unfair for you in some parts. Though upon this special request, just pm me.

@Digi-Kun: Its not that I don't like the Characters. Everyone's characters so far actually look worth of role playing. Though there are specific things that I'm looking for in the characters or the way you write, being things that can't be changed. Like one Mystic, one Warrior, one Guardian, though you could already tell that probably. I'm looking for diversity, I don't want everyone to be the same or have the same goals. Being able to branch a personal relationship with everyone else in the role play.

Victim
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisenhorn on Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:29 pm

Just a quick thought I came up with. When you do accept characters, just going to edit the available roles and let others see, post here with details, pm, or otherwise? Nothing pressingly important, just a random thought.
Garrus Vakarian: James told me there's an old saying here on Earth: "May you be in Heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead."

Eisenhorn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victim on Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:12 pm

@Eisenhorn: I don't understand what you are trying to tell me. O.o

Victim
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisenhorn on Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:49 am

It was just a question on how you would inform all applicants that the roles are filled when you find the characters that suit the roles to your criteria, including the ones that did fill the roles, sorry it was a little vague.

Eisenhorn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victim on Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:47 pm

@Eisenhorn: Those who are accepted will be PMed, and I will fill their names in the Introduction, and I will probably put their names here too.

Victim
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victim on Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:52 pm

@Everyone: I will be making my final decisions over the characters on Wednesday(also my birthday)! If we don't get any more girl characters then the 'girl' slot might turn into a 'boy' slot, making all the keyblade wielders boys..depending on my final decision. In other news Exilewing's character is not a Key blade wielder but he will be a part of the role play, for helping reasons throughout the role play.

Victim
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisenhorn on Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:55 pm

@Victim: Well, happy future birthday then, I'll bake you a virtual cake ASAP (Though the cake is a lie (Sorry, couldn't help myself)). Looking forward to seeing who gets the roles.

Eisenhorn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:25 pm

Aw! I knew I shoulda used Iyllea instead of Renatus!

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victim on Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:57 pm

Would BloodIce17 and Epsilon please repost their Profiles on the OOC? for some glitchy reasons I am unable to see your characters' profiles.

And I'm seeing that someone submitted a Kairi profile. I'm fairly sure I said that cannon characters would not be appearing in this roleplay.

Victim
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victim on Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:10 pm

NEVER MIND

Victim
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:06 pm

? Did you want me to post the character here?
Hey, that's a post!

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternity on Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:21 am

Name: Trista

Birth Day: November 3rd

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Description: Trista stands almost 5'5 with smooth porcelain skin with a peach tint to it. Her body is lean, but one would not call it ''masculine''. She is instead athletic in the form of a runner or track star, with her legs being her strongest point. Trista appears a little mature for her age as she has a somewhat shapely figure; with sloping hips and humble breasts- though neither is so distracting as to snatch up attention. Her face is slightly round, though her cheekbones are high-set and add a much more regal shape to her face. Trista's nose is small and would be sharply shaped if not for the round tip that evens off everything nicely. Full lips accentuate a bit of color to her lower face, in the general shape of a bow with the upper lip protruding slightly more than the lower, though an overbite is not obviously present. Her eyes are rich and framed in long lashes, with the outer corners just barely tilted a minuscule amount higher than the inner corners. Inside the frames of her eyes are irises of rich crystalline blue that mimics looking at the morning sky through a sheet of ice. Brows top those eyes in thin blue fashions that accentuate her emotions easily, but are set at an expression of ease and happiness. Framing her cheeks and neck are locks of deep blue waves that rise up to the part moving down the center of her head. The end of Trista's hair ends just below her shoulders, mostly cut into a "V" shape at her neck so that it seems to reach for the center of her back. Other details one might notice about Trista include her slender fingers, blue fingernails, or even the scar that laces itself below her left ear.

Clothing: At her top, she adorns a white quarter-sleeve shirt that hugs her figure, with a blue leather vest over it. Against the blue vest, it bears yellow edges and seams, with a zipper of smooth silver down the center, and along the left and right pockets beneath the breasts. Her bottoms include shorts that end about three inches above her knees, in a shade of rich yellow with blue ties along the sides and a belt of white that hung rather loosely around her hips. Down the center of the shorts is a series of blue buttons, and the seams are as well blue. Her shoes are styled like common day Chuck Taylors; reaching her ankle and bearing a white fabric with blue shoelaces and yellow lines along the bottom near the rubber grip. Jewelry includes several crystal and sapphire embedded bangles against her left wrist, and then two light blue bands along her upper right arm. And lastly, around Trista's neck is a silver heart locket that seems rather old and etched with black with one tiny sapphire in the center. Opened, the contents contain a picture of Trista's mother; who contains many similar characteristics to her daughter.

Personality: Trista is the kind of laid back individual who is never seen starting or ending an argument. Most times she makes an amazing negotiator for her patience outweighs most depths of hate. She will see things through and persists in her chosen path, refusing to back down once she has set her mind to something. Generous and kind, she comes off easily as a gentle or nurturing soul; the kind of person who sticks with you through thick and thin and makes the greatest of friends. And due to her outgoing personality and open-minded light humor, she can tend to be an interesting conversation on most occasions. More often then not, Trista also serves as the responsible one. This being the basic decision of what must be done versus what is wanted to be done. Otherwise, Trista is brave, a little timid, and can sometimes doubt herself in the situations that she does not see coming.

Choice: Mystic

The Sacrifice: Warrior

"What's most important to you?"
1. Being number one.
2. Friendship.
3. My prize possessions. [x]

"What do you want out of life?"

1. To see rare sights.
2. To broaden my horizons. [x]
3. To be strong.

"What are you afraid of?"
1. Getting old.
2. Being different.
3. Being indecisive. [x]

Example Post 'Entering...the dream.':(Read the paragraphs that are underlined, then I would like for you to reply to the
scenario the way you would any role play. )

"The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow gets." You hear as you open your eyes. The voice it came from sounded familiar, as though it was the voice of one of your best friends. You see that you are standing on a tinted glass circular platform engulfed in darkness. A large dark being descends from the sky. You stare at it as though it has a familiar face, one you haven't seen in years. As it joins you on the platform, a sword appears in your hand. It begins to attack you, summon Heartless, and create orbs of 'dark light' that shoots at you. This beast looks hard to beat, how do you handle it?:

Eyes reach the malevolent being, hands shaking slightly. Fighting is not her strong point, but instead her weakness. But in this moment, options are running low, and action must be taken. As one dark spawn reaches at her leg, gangly fingered shadows hungry for her ankles, she swings the blade viciously. Her version of viciously is rather weak, but what becomes of that desperate swipe is the departure of said creatures. The smoke left behind fades, so she repeats this action, attacking at her ankles to keep her free. But it is then the beast slams his hand unto the ground near her, shaking the platform. Trista winces as she falls back onto her rear, her balance that is usually so well kept now lost. But another attack comes of dark orbs. Evasion must be kept high. She twists her legs and fumbles to her knees, before quickly regaining her grace. From there she pushes onto one knee and sweeps her body up into the air, twisting her slender form and keeping her icy hues on the boss through the tendrils of deep sea blue hair. In a second, she deflected one of the orbs, and danced away from the other. Then, she jumped upon the hand landed beside her, and began to run up. Now or never- to defeat the creature!

Her legs- strong and trained- push off of the bicep and she jumps to the head. Leaping higher, the beast seems to attack, but she misses the great sweep of that black mass by inches alone. Then, she looks down to see its yellow hues of depravity gazing upon her own far smaller eyes of a lighter goodness. Coming down, she only saw the puncture of its skull in her mind. So Trista aimed her sword sharply down, the edge glinting and reflecting the light of the beast's eyes. Her legs twist together and she closes her eyes, zippers clattering against the metal paths along her vest pockets as she flew faster and faster downward.

In a split second there was a roar of abrupt pain, as she had buried the blade to the hilt into the beast's skull. The dark dread-like locks parted and smoke rose from the wound. Gasping for breath, Trista quickly gripped this surreal reality as she held the handle harder. Tugging, she knew it would take her entire strength to pull this sword from the beast's mind. But with her biceps flexed, the woman ripped the blade up, and jumped from the head. Upon impact to the ground she rolled, coming quickly to her feet. It was then that the beast was defeated.

Once you have defeated the monster, a black pool of nothingness forms underneath you and begins to pull you in. The Beast reforms and comes near you."-But don't be afraid, you hold the mightiest weapon of all. So don't forget: You are the one who will open the door." The same voice from earlier says. Then you find yourself laying on the beach of Sacred Harbor...here is where your story begins.

--OOC-- : I am not sure if you wanted the profiles here or in the generated ooc thing. I've been apart of RPG for years but the auto-sheet is a newer function that kinda' blows my simple mind. So I posted this sheet in the other OOC (submitted a character), and posted it here as well just in case. Exile told me about this roleplay and after having read up on it, it looks very nice and I'm very excited.
Last edited by Eternity on Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
One who knows nothing, can understand nothing.

Eternity
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:14 pm

Name: Koiananisu Ikorizumi

Birth Day: April 17th (MY BIRTHDAY!!! :D)

Sexuality: Straight

Description: Koiananisu (Just call her Nana) has very long, jet black hair, kept in pigtails with ribbons tied into bows. Her bangs are always kept in her face, as if she is embarrassed by something. Nana's skin is very pale, and has been since she was born. Her eyes are a dark color, very hard to tell WHAT color they are, but usually look close to dark blue or red. She always has a serious look, but she goofs around with her friends a lot. Her body build is slender, but she has an ability to be athletic. Since her size is only 4 ft. 5 in. and her weight is only 109 LBS., she can fit into smaller spots.

Clothing: Nana usually wears a type of school girl outfit, using the knee-high socks, skit, and long sleeve shirt, but there are some differences. Her socks have unique design on them: Roses circling around with thorns on their stems. They stop about halfway down and then starts up a blood red paint splatter pattern. The main color of her socks are black with red trim. Her shoes are standard black type (usually seen on a Japanese school girl, except they are typically brown). Nana's skirt has almost the same design as her socks, roses and paint splatter, just there are no stems. The main color is red, with the designs black. Her shirt is long sleeved, but the designs here are totally different, and here, you can tell that on the white shirt is not paint splatter, but blood splatter. Nana keeps on a light hoodie over it, but it is no use. The blood splatter is all over, because it was the same shirt she wore when she killed her step-father.

Personality: Nana has two personalities: the one her friends see (which is the care-free, loner sometimes older sister type Nana) and the one everyone else sees (The murderous, hostile, depressing, anti-social, guilty Nana). Personality One is what her true personality is, she is not what she portrays herself to her family. Nana is the older sister type to the guys, keeping them all out of serious fights, and stopping all four of them from doing stupid stuff. But she knows how to have fun also, she teases everyone just like a normal person, though sometimes her friends take it the wrong way. She is also sometimes a loner, but who in life doesn't want to be alone sometimes?
Personality Two is what she portrays to her family. They do not know who killed her step-father, but they have suspected Nana for awhile. Her mother walked out on her soon after the murder, and she had been living with her grand parents. To them, she is hostile, threatening, aggressive, ect. She has actually told them she would kill them, because her grandmother could not see how her grandfather looked at her.
(I'm also sorry for this mess....it could fir more into 'Background' than 'Personality' but oh well)

Choice: Mystic

The Sacrifice: Guardian
(Put an 'x' next to your answer.)

1. Being number one.
X 2. Friendship.
3. My prize possessions.

X 1. To see rare sights.
2. To broaden my horizons.
3. To be strong.

1. Getting old.
2. Being different.
X 3. Being indecisive

Example Post 'Entering...the dream.':

(Like this?)
Nana looked up at the beast, and thought she saw her step-father. She immediately tried to dodge the dark light. Instead she absorbs it, gaining in strength. She smiled wickedly, like she did that night, but she got cocky. Nana swung the sword, too slowly, and the beast, No...Heartless... dodged it. It raised a hand, and the smaller Heartless begin their assault. Attacking her feet, Nana falls, and the Heartless begin to shift into overdrive. The only way she got them to stop from stealing her heart was that 'Darkness' energy flowed from her, stronger than the Heartless's energy. It had just enough Light in it to fend them off, and Koiananisu Mokaitia Ikorizumi stared back up at the bigger Heartless's face shaped into....hers. But Nana was not afraid. She kept swinging her sword at the beast's feet, until it doubled over to bring it's hand down on her. "GET AWAY FROM ME, YOU FREAK!" she yell and brought the sword down on it's head. It eventually deformed.

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:22 pm

Name: Ryder

Birth Day: October

Sexuality: Attracted to the opposite gender

Description: Ryder is very easy on the eyes. He's handsome, with a sharp jawline, tiny nose, strong brow, slight build to his figure, and tight muscles. His eyes are burning red, like fire, and people often get lost in them. His hair is white and spikey, with a spikey ponytail in the back. He has the slightest of tans (farmers tan) and very smooth skin.

Clothing: Has a sleeveless yellow front, black back leather shirt with a bull's skull on the back. Wears black leather chaps on top of yellow pants. Black boots with spurs on the back. Heart-spotted boxer shorts. Wears black goggles with green lenses.

Personality: Ryder is a very strange personality. He's headstrong and usually does things without planning. He is a happy-go-lucky, live life to the fullest type of person. He's always looking for an adventure, and he becomes bored easily. If he isn't exploring, he's sleeping. Sleep is something he cannot go without, which could be considered one of his vices. When he doesn't know the answer to a question, he'll give his own, whether or not it's correct. Not knowing something drives him insane, and his anxiety goes haywire. Ryder is a good kid, caring and loyal to all his friends. He also harbors deep hatred for any enemies, but by and by, the hatred just turns to resolve.

Choice: The Warrior

The Sacrifice: The Mystic

(Put an 'x' next to your answer.)

1. Being number one.
2. Friendship. x
3. My prize possessions.

1. To see rare sights.
2. To broaden my horizons. x
3. To be strong.

1. Getting old.
2. Being different.
3. Being indecisive. x

Example Post 'Entering...the dream.': "Am I falling? What's happening to me?" Ryder slowly drifted through the darkness, unaware of what was happening. His eyes were closed, and he felt weary. The shadows that surrounded him encased him like a blanket, covering him with the darkness. "........" he heard. "Who's there?" The voices that went through his head startled him slightly. "........" He was unable to hear any words, but he knew someone was speaking to him. "Who's there?" The shadows accumulated around him more and more. He saw the faces of friends he knew. But, who were they? "Wake up!"

Standing before Ryder was a giant monster. The towering beast loomed over the platform. Several smaller, similar-looking cratures join it. He stared at the sword in his hand. His grip tightened, his face hardened. He was going to have to fight. He rushed forward, slashing through the smaller creatures. They disappated instantly, not really standing up to the blade's impact. After they were cleared out, Ryder looked at the giant beast. It began to roar in outrage. It's hands began to glow, forming a ball of "dark light". It seemed strange to Ryder that darkness could glow like that, but he didn't have time to dwell on it. The monster hurled the ball at him, and Ryder barely missed it. This made the thing even more angry, and it slammed it's hands down on the platform. Ryder began to cut away at the hands in an attempt to hurt it. It seemed to work. The monster withdrew it's hands in agony, and began to make more dark light spheres. Ryder dodged them left and right. He was beginning to get confident, thinking that the monster wasn't so strong after all.
More of the minor creatures appeared, and Ryder cut them down again. He spiralled, ducked, dodged and weaved to avoid being damaged. He eventually dispatched them all, and faced the giant again. It was beginning to summon more dark light, hurling them at Ryder. He avoided most of them, but at the last second of dodging, he was hit with a surprise attack. The blow knocked the wind out of him. He was on his knees, staggering to recover. He got to his feet, and was hit with another sphere. He was knocked off the platform, and he just caught on to the ledge. He looked down into the pitch-black void. He pulled himself up with his hanging hand at first, then brought up his sword hand. He clambered onto his stomach, rolled over, and got to his feet, staring the giant entity down.
Ryder got angry, and was ready for the final assault.
The creature slammed it's hands down again, and Ryder hacked away, finally plunging the blade into the beast's fists. Ryder removed his blade. The beast reared back, trying to crush Ryder, who rolled out of the way. With it's fist planted in the ground, Ryder used this opprotunity to strike a final blow. He ran forward, sword outstretched, and plunged the blade into the monster's wrist. The monster seemed to be withdrawing, roaring in agony. A small smile spread across Ryder's face. He had done something good, he knew it. He felt a weird sensation around his feet. He looked down.

"But are you gonna kill her off?"
"It's not your decision. I love the character, she stays!"
"Yeah, well the only thing love's done is put you in this position; I say kill her off!"
"Yeah, but you say a lot of things -and how's that work? You're a bicycle."

The Afterman
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victim on Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:57 pm

The Guardian

Thank you for the only one who submitted a Guardian Character. I'm happy to say that, either way, you did a perfect job on your character and I couldn't ask any for any more because He was more then what I had in mind. Congratulations Renatus, played by EikouNekoChan. You have been chosen as the Guardian.

The Mystic

This spot was hard to pick, as I had so many wonderful character's who where submitted for this spot. Though there can only be one. The character chosen for this was one of the last people who submitted a character. I am thankful that my Co-Gm put in a good word for her, which didn't curve my decision on if she should be the one, but made me raise the bar for her a little bit. Congratulations Trista, played by Eternity. You have been chosen as the Mystic over the others. As for those of you who submitted a character for the Mystic, I am grateful that you took interest into my role play.

The Warrior

This was probably the most difficult of the choices. So many different characters with different personalities that would still suit this role play perfectly. I took opinions of friends, though in the end I have the final say. Congratulations Juno, played by Protoman X. You have been chosen as the Warrior. It was a hard decision though I've heard a lot of good things about you, and one of your fellow role players put in a good word. Thank you to everyone who submitted a Warrior character.

Now that that is done with. I will try to have the first post up soon. Either today or tomorrow. REMEMBER: You do not start out with Keyblades, magic, any knowledge over Heartless, Nobodies, or anything outside Sacred Harbor, besides the fact that Keoki is not from that World. If you have any questions you may pm me or Exilewing. If neither of us are present at the time, then your best bet is EikouNekoChan for important information.

Victim
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternity on Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:03 pm

YAY! I'm really glad Exile recommended me to this, as I love KH roleplays. I'm glad I was chosen, and I won't disappoint ;)

Eternity
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!