Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Insanity Prelude: Your Other Self

Insanity Prelude: Your Other Self

a part of “Insanity Prelude: Your Other Self”, a fictional universe by Azure Limit.

You are classified as insane, mentally unstable, a danger to society. They have no idea...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Insanity Prelude: Your Other Self”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Insanity Prelude: Your Other Self

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:44 pm

You have been classified as insane, suffering from a diagnosis of multiple personality disorder. However, it can not be so simply wrote off. When your other personality takes over, things happen, things that are out of control. You awake in your home, either covered in another persons blood, or with stacks of money in front of you. You have no idea what is happening, yet, every so often, it happens again. You then hear of mysterious murders and roberies on the television, and start to wonder, are you the one causing it? Are you really insane? Who knows? You will learn you are not the only resident of your body, and that there are people after you. Not you, to say, but the other you, for they can do things normal people cannot. It is then up to you to make a choice...Will you surrender quietly and work for them, or will you rebel? The choice is yours, but be careful...You are not the only one who is insane, and it may be unwise to make enemies...

This is an RP about people with a second personality called Alters. These secondary personality exhibit inhuman traits, and are considered dangerous. There are two groups currently active that employ Alters: Aegis, a group dedicated to protecting innocent people from rouge Alters, and Nemesis, a group who wish to eliminate normal humans, creating a world of only Alters. The fate of mankind rests in the hands of these two groups, who wage their war in the shadows of the world.
Now, I have a few simple rules for this RP:
1. No Godmodding.
2. Post regularly. At least once every two days.
3. This RP is rated M, not A. Take anything overly explicit to PMs. However, I do keep an open mind, so violence and cussing is A OK.

Now that that is done, Here is the basic info you need for your characters:
Normal Side's Name:
Appearence: (A picture is fine...)
Profession:
Personality:
Bio:

Alter's Name:
Gender: (That's right, your Alter can be a different gender.)
Appearence:
Abilities: (They can range from anythinlg like super strength to pyrokenisis ect...)
Side: (Aegis or Nemisis)
Personality:
Bio:
Theme Song: (Everything's better with a Crowning Music of Awesome...)

For those interested, apply here...
Last edited by Azure Limit on Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"To protect the world from Japanamation, To overthrough the Kaiba corporation,
To denounce the meaning of the original dub, to extend our reach to the world above,
Team Fourkids blast of at the speed of light, surrender now or prepare to fight,
Meowth that's right..."

-Team Fourkids Motto

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Insanity Prelude: Your Other Self

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lycos on Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:04 pm

If your alter can be different genders, does that mean your alter has a different appearance from the original?
All anyone wants is a normal life and a cool car... most people settle for the car.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lycos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:25 pm

That's right...Your Alter is suppose to be completely different than you, in personality and in looks. When one side is awake the other is sleeping...

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:50 pm

So when we fall asleep and the Alter takes over, what happens exactly? Do we change entirely (physically as well as mentally) into our alternate? Or do we just take on their personality traits, quirks, etc.?
From the depths, I return!

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:25 pm

When your Alter takes over, you become a completely different person, becoming your Alter.

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sannasan on Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:09 pm

Looks like my character is the only gender bender so far x 3. So when are we getting started?

Sannasan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:29 pm

Soon enough...I want to get a couple more characters for each side before I begin. I'd say about a few days longer at most.

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:31 pm

Managed to net a character. And I'm perfectly willing to accept any criticisms or suggestions you can toss at me.

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anno Domini on Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:19 pm

Glad to have been accepted ^_^ Can't wait for this roleplay to kick-off, I'm really digging the concept and other characters.
Anagnorisis for Antagonists!

Anno Domini
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:32 pm

Awesome, I'm accepted! Can't wait to start.

Cypher
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:35 pm

Hmm..Okay...We seem to have enough people to start. I will probably kick this off tomorrow afternoon or so...

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anno Domini on Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:58 pm

Sounds good to me. I'll just be looking out for the first post.

Anno Domini
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:10 pm

Hi guys, I submitted a character :D

Sounds cool, hoping to get accepted <3
<3

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:25 pm

Okay, I accepted you Queen, and I have officially started this RP, so everyone post to your hearts extent.

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:58 pm

Hmmmmmmmm... so now I need an explanation on how the Alters come out.

Is it only when you sleep, or is it whenever they feel like, or is it whenever the original person wants them to? I can't tell from your post. Does the Alter come out every time you go to sleep, or just sometimes?

Thanks for accepting me by the way <3

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:16 pm

To make it clearer...at first an Alter can only appear when the other side is asleep, however, as the a person fully accepts their Alter, then they can switch places at will.

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anno Domini on Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:22 pm

Whoo, this just got a whole lot more interesting, really fast.

Anno Domini
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zacharyb on Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:08 pm

Imma go sleep now, so ignore me. ^.^

Zacharyb
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:25 pm

nighty night zach

@Anno- you order sounds fine, just move Rose to the end now that I've posted already.

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:33 pm

He went to bed Anno- skip Aslan for now.

Edit: haha, alright, we've got Markus here now, Aslan left, so I dunno what's going on anymore XD

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!