Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

X-Gene

X-Gene: General

a part of “X-Gene”, a fictional universe by Soul_Alchemist.

FINISHED

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “X-Gene”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] X-Gene: General

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:38 pm

Okay, so, here is where the magic will happen...sort of... Any general questions or concerns should be placed here, and I'll be putting the plot up as it comes to the rp, though at this point it's just simple.

I'll be on here almost everyday, so this rp might go pretty quickly. If you won't be able to post for a few days at the time you may not want to join, or if you do then maybe not interact with others who are on alot.

If you recieve a PM from me then you'll probably need to change your character a bit. If that isn't the case, then it is to say you are accepted, as I'd like to keep the number of people involved in this rp low, so it can move quicker, and so there will be less confusion when it comes to knowing who you're interacting with and what's going on as you read through the posts of others.
If you want to be happy for a day, get drunk,
If you want to be happy for a while, get married,
But if you want to be happy for all time, have good friends.
-The Booze Traveler

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] X-Gene: General

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:40 pm

Okay, so, plot!

As for my character, my father is actually the head of MTD. So far he doesn't know that I have been affected by the radiation, but knows that it's a possability. Because of this, and description of my character the camera people give the police, he sends a few lowly ranked MHD guys after me, and in doing so, they discover the other mutants I'm now running with. Paranoid, the government sends more MTDs after us, thinking we're trying to reform the X-Men.

Soon I will create another character, an evil mutant who believes humans should be wiped out. Kinda like Magneto, but different powerwise and such.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Designation Kik on Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:23 pm

still accepting characters?
Come to the edge,
We can't, we're afraid,
Come to the edge,
We can't, we will fall
Come to the edge,
And they came
And He pushed them
And they flew
--Guillame Appolinaire

Designation Kik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:08 pm

still got 1, maybe 2 spots open

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveTerror on Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:00 pm

When are we gonna start posting?
~Love me....fear me....~

LoveTerror
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:06 pm

um...we've already been posting for a couple days now

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jehnesis on Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:56 pm

So, I threw a bit of a restriction on Cole's power to make it a little more fair, so now he has to consciously know what another mutants power is in order to switch it off.
They told me, "Son, you're special. You were born to do great things."

ImageImageImage

Jehnesis
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:19 pm

ah, okay then

and i just sort of worked in that i was a decendent of Wolverine's lower i think...lol i figured as long as people kept making my healing powers so much stronger that i should work something like that in.

so, that means Romeo is kinda like Wolverine's grandson, which is kind of what Dustin is...so...that makes us very distantly related i think O.O

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantaBadger on Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:00 am

Sorry for inactivity, I was at school and, well, sleeping. The roleplay-thingamajig won't let me see any of the posts that happened more than 4 hours ago, can some one either tell me how to stop it from being such a glitchy bastard or tell me what happened after my last post, specifically things involving my character?
Sanity, schamity! I've got style...

If you're looking for a brutal legend roleplay or a fantasy one revolving around Heavy Metal and, let's be frank, gratuitous violence check out 'The Second Age of Metal'. Characters are always welcome and I'm happy to give you the story so far, here's a link: http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-second-age-of-metal/

FantaBadger
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:07 pm

it messed up with me too, which is why somehow i posted 3 times in a row...9 days ago...

anyway, as for your character, nothing really...we all left and then met up at a corner or somewhere near the fight between Hunter, Psycho, Cole, and Lycan, Romeo deflects a wild sword, then charges over to the fight

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jehnesis on Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:10 pm

Wait, so what just happened to Cole and Hunter? They seem to have just disappeared from the area. Not really sure what Dustin did to the car (that was an expensive car btw :P) and suddenly, Psycho's at full power again?

Jehnesis
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:49 pm

let's see...if i can get this straight, Cole and Hunter crached the car, thanks to Dustin, and Cole got banged up, so Hunter pulls him out, using the car as a shield, and has called in back up..and since Cole is out of it Psycho got his powers back I guess...idk

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:46 pm

Well, I assumed Cole got knocked out, thus his powers would no longer be in operation...sorry, this is going so fast, I may have missed a thing or two @_@

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantaBadger on Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:36 am

Argh, not again! I'm so, so sorry but what have I missed now? It still won't fricking work and you guys post the most when I'm unable too, bugger it. I might make the excuse that something hit Nat in the head so she was knocked out for a bit or something and I'll get posting after I get back from piano practice. :P

FantaBadger
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:42 am

lol, sorry about that Fanta. it seems we have a group who posts at differenrt times all around the clock. i know this is late, but from what i got Paycho and Westyln are gone, out in the desert somewhere i think, Hunter is with Cole waiting for back up, Ronin is lying beside a car, Alex is on a nearby roof, back up has arrived, or begun to, in the form of crashing helicopters and approaching MTD vans carrying an anti-mutation device...

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jehnesis on Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:58 am

KidFurturistic, you gotta read my post again bro. Plus, my character can shut off powers, this is kind of an important thing to keep track of dude.

Jehnesis
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:53 pm

Well I thought I made it clear that my character was quite a bit away from the other kids, but apparently I did not :/

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jehnesis on Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:04 pm

Sorry, yeah, I wasn't having a go at you Rei. I know that. But Cole's stood right next to Dustin, he's told him he's shut his power off and yet Dustin can still apparently heal himself.

Jehnesis
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:55 pm

Nah, that wasn't directed at you Jehnesis...just that Westlyn seemed to get back to her friends unusually quickly even though I thought I had made it clear we were quite a distance from them, but oh well :/

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantaBadger on Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:23 pm

Soul_Alchemist wrote:lol, sorry about that Fanta. it seems we have a group who posts at differenrt times all around the clock. i know this is late, but from what i got Paycho and Westyln are gone, out in the desert somewhere i think, Hunter is with Cole waiting for back up, Ronin is lying beside a car, Alex is on a nearby roof, back up has arrived, or begun to, in the form of crashing helicopters and approaching MTD vans carrying an anti-mutation device...

That's ok, you guys post during the day here but on week days I'm at school and by the time I get to a working computer I've either a) missed half the posts, b) You've stopped posting, or most often c) Both. Oh well, I'll deal with it. :D

FantaBadger
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!