Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Orphanage

The Orphanage (Roleplayers Wanted)

a part of “The Orphanage”, a fictional universe by angelwolfchild.

You are either an orphan or a carer, living inside an ancient orphanage where not all is as it seems. Darkness lives in the shadows of the buildings... and the hearts of the children...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Orphanage”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Orphanage (Roleplayers Wanted)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolfchild on Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:58 am

Ok, this is the OOC interest for this roleplay.
If you want to ask my opinion on your character or you have any other questions about the storyline or characters then feel free to ask.
When you're ready to join, go to this link: roleplay/the-orphanage/
Last edited by angelwolfchild on Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
If we fear the dark but the light can kill us then where can we turn?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

angelwolfchild
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Orphanage (Roleplayers Wanted)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:39 am

I like this Idea... maybe I'll join...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolfchild on Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:59 am

I'm glad you like it, it's nice to have some interest already.

angelwolfchild
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:18 am

lol, I submitted her

her name is Unity...

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:20 am

I'd be interested only I don't see the link to the storyline
When The Lion Wakes

Carnival Missing II

We need players in Carnival Missing II!

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolfchild on Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:39 am

RentHead, thanks alot and I look forward to roleplaying with Unity. Start when you're ready.

LightningStrikes, thanks for mentioning you couldn't find the storyline, I've just fixed the link. And thank you for roleplaying Darkos, so just start when you're ready. :D

angelwolfchild
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:43 am

I tend to play my characters really good or really evil... so be prepared... I will try to make everything as PG 13 as possible for readers, but sometimes my dark side gets unleashed ... please don not hesitate to ask for a rewrite if you are unhappy with something, he is also going to feed on your fears so be prepared we will be reading and watching always!

Muwhahahahahahahahaha

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolfchild on Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:34 am

Hey, Darkos is supposed to be seriously evil. Don't worry too much about going over PG 13, the darker the better. And I won't rewrite anything, this is my first roleplay so I'd be really happy to see what you can come up with.
God, you have made him sound evil! I'm starting to wonder how I ever got Lolita to become so devoted to him! She really thinks he loves her.

angelwolfchild
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:53 pm

I'm sorry I haven't posted yet dudes! I want my post to be vary Ironic...

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolfchild on Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:07 pm

Wow, a very ironic post. I'm looking forward to this.

angelwolfchild
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:17 pm

yea I'll give you guys a hint... she's lessening to this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QimJJLcI ... re=related

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolfchild on Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:24 pm

Hmmm... Darkos tries to corrupt her but she fights back? That's the impression I'm getting from this song. For some reason, I can really imagine Darkos singing the first part of this song.

angelwolfchild
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:29 pm

no I was thinking it was Ironic cause like dude misleads young girl

heres the other one I think might work better thou not sure

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dRvxBS8 ... re=related

NVM I posted...

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:45 pm

hey guys, just felt like i should say something, this is only from my point of view of what i understand:

THe souls he wants he needs them from children, so im assuming that means the younger the better.

Also, Darkos (at least what i can understand) wants the purist souls possible (poor poor Darkos, Lolita has way too much anger to be even somewhat pure, he must be starving (lol)) and so prefers the souls of kind young children, as they are most useful to him.

Which lets me finish up with a final thought: If these things are true, wouldnt that make Azel's and Asel's soul most useful to him?

also that would kinda make Unity's soul not that useful, seeing as she is almost an adult, if she is not one already...

but this is just from what i understand
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:46 pm

Dude I thought it was like a youth thing... idk like in Hocus Pocas

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:17 pm

Don't worry! I was kinda thinking the same about Unity... however, I have a friend who may be interested in being a parent for her! :) If that is ok... Or I can play NPC parents. :)

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:27 pm

Renthead wrote:Dude I thought it was like a youth thing... idk like in Hocus Pocas

i said that it was from that too silly

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:34 pm

whatever im cool with whatever... really am...

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:56 pm

Oh also blah blah... I'm thinking of making anther character too so just a heads up

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:58 pm

lol, don't we all?

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!