Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Cromwell Estate - The Race To Be Queen!

RP Timeline; From Start to Finish

a part of “The Cromwell Estate - The Race To Be Queen!”, a fictional universe by AzaraGore.

Two sisters, Teacake and Rose, are having a little race to see who can claim the family throne first. The only thing holding them back is their temporary exile from the kingdom and being unwed. Who will find their prince charming first?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Cromwell Estate - The Race To Be Queen!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] RP Timeline; From Start to Finish

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AzaraGore on Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:40 pm

I thought it be better organized if I posted all the "days" in a separate thread than the official OOC thread, so check if if you wanna know what's going on!

Please note that a "New Day" is not an actual day in the RP :D It is just how I describe a new "scene" or "act" since we are do a sort of play style RP, I felt the need to describe what is going on every so often. So don't think your character is awake for 5 real days. It can be night and day 24/7 for all I care, I just want things to transition a little differently than a normal RP since I have no real ending developed for the RP, it's mostly free ranged as far as I can tell. So please keep up to date, check back often, and post in the appropriate Places! This means stay out of the "Modern Victorian Era" Place! I've posted all over that thing saying not to post there but people are continuing to make the mistake to post there and it's messing others up.. Please double check where you're posting before posting! I was hoping to get this RP reviewed but with the condition of how things are going I think it'd be pointless to even ask...
Last edited by AzaraGore on Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:30 am, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AzaraGore
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] RP Timeline; From Start To Finis

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AzaraGore on Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:42 pm

12.21.1o
Day o1

The Exiled Sisters.
Starring:
The King. | The Queen. | Rose Cromwell. | Teacake Cromwell. | Max Laren.
After being summoned by their parents, Rose and Teacake exit their luxurious plush rooms and leave to the meeting room, where all public matters are discussed. The king and queen are seated at the middle of the table while the sisters enter, causing a fuss as always.

12.26.1o
Day o2

Long Journey To Nowhere Special.
Starring:
Teacake Cromwell | Rose Cromwell | Max Laren | Lucian Willhoit | Alice Ivy Laroque | Mebit | Giles Montige | Shiro Montige | Richard Fawkes
After a long journey from the Capital to a small and somewhat isolated city, the sisters and their guards finally approached the estate in Hausse. Peeping and gasping at the change the city has gone under, the city was even more beautiful than it was the last time the girls were there. It was filled with the aroma of all sorts of foods, it was like their parents sent them to heaven on earth but they weren't expecting what was going to happen next when they saw the staff lined up outside the front door along with two other finely dressed females.

Day o3

~ Coming Soon ~

o1.o5.11
Day o4

~ Coming Soon ~

o1.1o.11
Day o5

~ Coming Soon ~

o1.15.11
Day o6

~ Coming Soon ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AzaraGore
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!