Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

What happened last night...

What happened last night......

a part of “What happened last night...”, a fictional universe by Mr. Baneling Squishy.

4 teens wake up in the middle of the woods surrounding a weird shrine. An ancient book is in the middle. However, they soon discover they have been given weird supernatural abilities, and are being hunted by a large group known as the Templar.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “What happened last night...”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] What happened last night......

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:42 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "What happened last night......"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: [OOC] What happened last night......

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:49 pm

HEY THERE!
I'd like to reserve the werewolf girl, please. (:
La Dispute
It must be true what people say,
that only time can heal the pain.
And every day I feel it fade away, but-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:57 pm

can I reserve the ghost?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:58 pm

Sure thing. I do reserve slots :D

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:23 am

I'm going to fill out the description AND put a picture, but do you want anime or real?

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:27 am

Ok, kelsi, i have another person who has also created a Charrie for the werewolf. Sunny, Kelsi asked, then you made your Charrie, so Kelsi has her waiting period till then. You are 1st in line though if she doesnt make a Charrie. Just a heads up. Also, for anyone who wants to join, the assain role that turns good would be very nice to have. I would also like to point out that if someone could make a guy Charrie (just for all sanity of relationships it would be nice to have that. The evil leader can have a relationship too if you want.

Anyways, just a heads up

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:30 am

Stellabellum wrote:Thanks :]

I'm going to fill out the description AND put a picture, but do you want anime or real?

Stella, ether would be fine. I have no preference.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sunny515241 on Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:33 am

Okay Dokey ^^

sunny515241
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:33 am

okok :O I'll probably do real, but I just wanted to see.

Thankies.

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sunny515241 on Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:08 am

just a question, when do you think this RP will start posting?

sunny515241
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:24 am

Well, i am hoping for all the main roles to be filled. The only one we dont need the the Templar leader. We dont need the traitor ether, but it is preferred we do for a more creative storyline. I doubt we will have to wait too long, but i wouldn't bet on an hour. If we CAN get everyone prepped and ready in an hour, that would be lovely and anyone who helped gets my thanks

Also im trying to work out how we deal with the you/Kelsi situation. I'm thinking since Kelsi reserved it, perhaps you could be a werewolf who is with Angel (who i believe will be posting her charrie any time now as a mentor for the kids) and hiding from the Templar. And you could have like a crush or something on Matthew too if you wnat to keep that up, although you would have competition from his girlfriend, so your task is gravely hard to imposible on that, but you can always try xD Of course, that is if Kelsi creates her Charrie. So we are really waiting on the people is all. Il put up a intro post sometime in the near future (24 hours at least)

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaeFire on Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:35 am

Name:Alice Raiper

Role: The Prophet

Likes: Music, Art, Writing, acting, and the ability to perform, seems corny but it's her calling.

Dislikes; Greed, the Templars, and the stickler scientists

Fears:The Templars, losing herself of herself, the life of her charges.

Powers/abilities/Training:Not only is she a naturally and unnaturally gifted artist, throughout history her soul has possessed many bodies. For a while, as still a spirit, she was called one of the Muses. Then She went on to be reincarnated as some of the most famous artists of all times. Leonardo da Vinci, Shakespeare, Marylin Monroe, Beethoven, just to name a few, she has always had an uncanny ability to tell the future, but not just on cue, she has to express it artistically, further explaining all her gear. Although other than he artistic talent, she never remembers anythign from her past lifes, and takes it as a blessing. Another thing she has, although not quite at a devolped level is to have heightened empathy, feeling what others feel, making her a dandy lie detector against the untrained, but useless against anyone who has a touch of self control. She was never formally trained, but was taught enough self control to hide her abilities, unless she uses them, in which case she feels like a beacon.

Templar Status: In hiding and fighting against the Templars

Equipment:Other than the clothes on her back, and the backback loaded up with things most people would deem useless, sketchbooks, erasers, fountain pens, pencils, pencil sharpeners, blank sheet music and other much seemingly useless things. Some have been written in other haven't

Normal Talents:A skilled musician, poet, writter, avid reader, actress and artist, but to be fair she's had almost a millenia of practice.

Appearance: Still when most people look at Alice, they don't really take her serious. Not particularly tall, or big for that matter, the easiest way to describe her is petite. Althoguh she is no runt, most average sized people are taller than her. Even then it doesn't stop her from being considered 'hot'. Most commonly seen with her red hair worn down to her shoulders, in a sort of mussed up, just woke up way, it still manages to look smooth. Most people would say her eyes had a sort of forest green color, a nice contrast to her fairly pale skin. It seems odd but she's decided to not get any tattoos or peircing other than the ones for her earring yet, why? She'll normally say it doesn't feel like the right time. Other than that she tries to look sexy, normally in tight t-shirts,tunics or dresses and tight around the top flare jeans. OOntop of that all when in her T-shirts she normally wears a formal vest over it, for whatever reason.

Relationship:Single

Weapons:None

Anything else: Alice is actually a rather popular growing musician and frontwoman for a rock band, gaining in popularity named The Prophets. Although in said band she sings and plays guitar, she has many more talents, but tries to keep them out of the public eye, despite this rumors of both her shockingly apocalyptic poetry and far ranged instrumentality have spread, but none of the others, yet.
(Note to other Rp'er, The Prophets have a sound much like a combination of Alternative Foo Fighters Rock and Psychedelic Jimi Hendrix/Pink Floyd Rock.
"Pain is madatory, Misery is Optional"

Well, we can't salute ya, Can't fly the flag. If that don't suit ya, well that's a drag!!!

FaeFire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:41 am

Noted and accepted, feel free to post the charrie at any time. Also its supercalifragilisticexpealidosous. I know how to spell that :D

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sunny515241 on Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:58 am

If i did a relationship with angel it would be girl-girl O.o

sunny515241
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:01 am

i didnt mean that!!!! I meant like you could be hiding with her!!!! XD
Last edited by Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaeFire on Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:01 am

I'm a girl!!!!!

FaeFire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:04 am

It says her!!!!

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaeFire on Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:06 am

You just editied it!

FaeFire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sunny515241 on Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:07 am

xD LMFAO

sunny515241
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaeFire on Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:09 am

And Sunny, you see something wrong with Girl-Girl?

FaeFire
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!