Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragon Age: Damnation

Ask a Character

a part of “Dragon Age: Damnation”, a fictional universe by Fammikins.

No longer considering new characters. An alternate universe based off of the Dragon Age: Origins game with some tweaks here or there. Will not be limited to Ferelden nor the main quest. note; will include DA: 2 lore at some point!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragon Age: Damnation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Ask a Character

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:18 am

NOTE: this game is only open to characters whom have been accepted into Dragon Age: Damnation. It is not intended for multiverse characters or any others. It is to give more insight for the DA: D characters involving things which will possibly not be revealed in IC posts.

Basically players ask characters any sort of question and said characters may or may not answer diligently. Example to get this rolling; basically a mini game for us when we're not posting. xP You must answer the question from the person above you. After you've answered their question, post your own question for the next player to answer using their characters.

EX: What is your favorite color?

Severia: Blue.
Blysse: Pink!
Cash: Gray.
Freya: Is pain a color?

Sooo I think you all know what to do. Start with that example question up there~
Last edited by Fammikins on Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:50 am, edited 6 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fammikins
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Ask a Character

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:28 am

Ryuu: well honestly, I'm partial to black, the color of shadow and what's kept me alive in my past

(blah sickly T~T)

why did you choose the weapons you did?
Last edited by Soki on Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:44 am

(Psst. Now you're supposed to ask a question so someone can answer eet. >3>)

Fammikins
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:55 am

(*makes sickly Soki some soup* Get well soon. >8)

Severia: Simply out of tradition. And the fact that my brother said no woman could wield a sword nor shield as well nor any better than a man...I proved him wrong.
Blysse: I've always been more comfortable with the bow and arrow, agile and precise.
Cash: Because I just suck at everything else imaginable.
Freya: My fists do the talking.

If you were given a big bag of gold, what would you do with it?

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:47 am

Asmara's partial to blues and greens; natural colors and all that.

She carries a staff because she really can't lift anything heavier than that for too long, plus it was a gift, so she'd feel bad not using it.

She'd have no idea what to do with an entire bag of gold. 0.0

Here's one: what's the best smell in the world? (Asmara would definitely go with fresh rain and pine needles).
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:51 am

(you only have to answer the question of the post above you, not all of the posts above you xD;)

Severia: Vanilla.

Blysse: Baby halla breath. ouo

Cash: Fresh linens.

Freya: Smoke.

If you could choose which party member to be trapped with, whom and why?

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:56 am

Ryuu:Hmmmm, Cash, cause I just adore tormenting him

If you could choose one memory in your past that was the most hilarious what would it be?

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:06 am

Jasper: Well, that depends. Do you mean funny ha-ha or funny eye-twitch or funny tomato-face blush? Because I've definitely got all three... it sort of happens when you're a pirate and all.

Tal: None of my memories are funny. *Infamous deadpan Qunari stare-down*

Biggest pet-peeve?
There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:09 am

(focusing on my post I swear. >>;)

Severia: When others whistle for more than a few seconds...so aggravating.

Blysse: Belching, control yourselves geez!

Cash: Ryuu. >/

Freya: Being stepped over. Usually a chance since I'm short, just more of a chance for me to punch you between the legs.

What's your favorite food?

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amaranta on Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:43 am

Blodwyn - Apples. I would stab myself for an apple.

Valen - Anything that is gourmet. I eat only the best, thank you.

Gann - Meat, I guess. Does it matter?

[[If someone threw a broiled goose at your person, what would you do?]]

Amaranta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klause on Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:46 am

Bruce: I shall see to it that he, or she, will face the consequences of the Chantry. None throws a broiled goos at a holy man.

What's your ideal day?
Could use some members for this RP, a fantasy, strategy RP.

Klause
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:06 am

Severia: No Darkspawn attacks. Just me, Kujo and a rowboat out on the lake for a long day of fishing.

Blysse: Racing Dareth through the forest and finding the best berries before he eats them all!

Cash: Playing my pipes or reading a book.

Freya: Crafting jewelry for a pretty lady.

Kujo has just made himself cozy on your bedroll. Your reaction?

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:24 am

Ryuu: Probably just lay beside him, I'm no stranger to having a dog hog my things

If you were encountered by an incompetent group of bandits that continuously attack a small village but relatively do any harm due to their own mishaps would you still kill them, or would you just scare them away?

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klause on Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:56 am

Bruce: They have harmed neither man, woman nor child. Even the animals looks fine, thus I shall not kill them all, only two, and then allow the rest to run off, knowing well that the Maker does not approve of such actions.

Bruce suddenly steals your lyrium bottle and drinks it all. What do you do?

Klause
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:18 am

Severia: I don't even use the stuff but I collect it to sell it and seeing as it was MY property, I'd have to say I'd sic Kujo on Bruce to rip out the seat of his pants.

Blysse: Ma emma harel!

Cash: BLYSSE the big Templar dude just chugged that lyrium you gave meee. D:

Freya: Kick him in the stones.

What sort of place would you go to vacation at?

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:02 am

Antius: An ancient Elven or Tevinter library where I can peruse ancient knowledge without a fanatic in a metal suit breathing down my neck.

You find Antius reading a dusty book, chanting an old incantation in an unknown language. You...

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amaranta on Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:13 pm

Blodwyn - I would sit down with him after he had finished and have an indepth and pointed discussion upon the properties of the tome and incantation in question, and, if need be, provide aid to the best of my abilities if he wishes for the thoughts of a fellow mage. And then perhaps, if he was interested, I would recommend more such readings and would eagerly have animated debates. :D

Valen - I would leave. Having a blood mage for a sister makes one wary about these things...one never knows when a mage will decide that it's a swell idea to stab themselves in the hand. Or stab someone else in the hand.

Gann - Tch.

Blodwyn offers you permanent employement with no chance at getting laid off. You...?

Amaranta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:42 pm

Severia: Politely decline and remind her that I already have a full time job as both nobility and Grey Warden.

Blysse: Ask about it, I don't want to go in without any useful skills for a job.

Cash: *awkwardly walks away*

Freya: Heh. Tell her no thanks but I wouldn't mind gettin' laid by her.

Something like this has just happened in camp. How have you reacted? Like one of the characters or would you do something differently in face of an angered Morrigan?

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:59 pm

Asmara: Probably turn tomato-red, and run off to hide somewhere. Living people are so much stranger than spirits...

Tiaryn: All of you are definitely overreacting. Stand there and watch, trying to decide if following these people was such a good idea after all.

The one person in the world you'd least like to meet in a dark alley?

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:03 pm

Severia: Valen. Or a mage. Well. I could beat Valen with his own arm. So yes, a mage.

Blysse: A werewolf or vampire. *shudder*

Cash: My mother.

Freya: Someone from the Chantry tellin' me to stop drinkin'. >/

Oh look, Kujo has brought you a present!...oh dear. It's a dead rat.

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!