Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

C.H.I.P.S.: The Viral War

C.H.I.P.S: The Viral War (Avaliable Spots)

a part of “C.H.I.P.S.: The Viral War”, a fictional universe by ZeroDaggerz.

When does a gaming system become reality? When you physically enter it? When you cannot escape the world? Or when war is declared upon the system itself?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “C.H.I.P.S.: The Viral War”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] C.H.I.P.S: The Viral War (Avaliable Spots)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:17 pm

[OOC Log]C.H.I.P.S: The Viral War

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "C.H.I.P.S: The Viral War"

This is the OOC here you will post example posts.

Also the [System File Log]C.H.I.P.S is important so constantly check it: [System File Log]C.H.I.P.S

The last thread you need to check on a regular basis is the [Update Log]C.H.I.P.S:[Update Log]C.H.I.P.S
Last edited by ZeroDaggerz on Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:44 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] C.H.I.P.S: The Viral War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:39 pm

might I reserve the Medic? I'll get the character up by tomorrow night, I just don't have the time to do it right now.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:41 pm

Just post your sheet whenever and I'll see to it and if I like then I'll accept

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akai-pyon on Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:42 pm

May I reserve the Mechanic?
Like Stella....my character will be up later.
Image Image Image Image Image

akai-pyon
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:43 pm

Thanks, I'll make sure to get it up as fast as I can.

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:58 pm

Just fill out the sheet and if I like it, make sure to impress me, then I'll accept I wont reserve since it helps to enroll more people into the RP and get them to post the sheets up asap so they can get the best spots. I know it's mean and I'm sorry about it.

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:48 am

One more thing could yah kinda add these two to the character sheet cause I totally forgot to do it. thanks ^^

Nationality (Remember they're the best collected from around the world):

Skills/Combat Rating: [Perfect] - [Excellent] - [Good] - [Above Average] - [Average] - [Below Average] - [Poor] - [Very Poor]

Example (Cannot be awesome at everything): Hand-to-hand Combat [Good]: Blah, blah, blah (description on his/her type of combat, what he/she uses, etc.)

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Re: [OOC] C.H.I.P.S: The Viral War (Avaliable Spots)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:13 pm

I'd like to reserve the Technician spot, when approved I will submit my character.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:18 pm

Okay it's reserved for ya and thanks for joining

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:28 pm

Hey if yah don't mind could yah help get more people to join, it'll help get the RP rolling...we just need a little more, we don't even have to have non-NPC captives.

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:41 pm

I will check if my friends want to join. Though one quick question with technician you mean maintaining programs and solving the errors in it? Else I need to change some things in my character sheet.

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:47 pm

Yup, pretty much and thank you

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:13 pm

Submitted character, if there is something missing, or my character is overpowered. Tell me and I will fix it.

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nltniko on Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:35 am

i suppose that i'm one of the friend ArchIkan was talking about. think i'll join as a captive, after all you need those. they are ''just'' normal people are'nt they ?
Fortuna favet fortibus

nltniko
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anderan on Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:48 am

I'd like to reserve the Member/Scientist slot of Sword. I'll get a character up by Wednesday.
Orly?

Anderan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:39 am

Yup captives care normal people and yes you may reserve the spot, thanks for joining

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Averagebear on Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:05 pm

W00t w00t, I submitted a character. I'm really excited for this roleplay. It seems like it's gonna be awesome~
I might make another character (a captive girl) if that's alright, but I probably wouldn't be able to finish her until later tonight or tomorrow. :>

Averagebear
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:08 pm

Lol, you sound excited and I'm glad you're so interested and go ahead make as much characters as you can handle.

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketiou on Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:38 am

Oh boy!
This Rp reminds me of Firefly for some strange reason. (Which is awesome because I love Firefly!)
I can't wait to get started in this Rp.
Good job thinking of a creative and original Plot, Zero. Super kudos to you.
Onomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom ;3

Ketiou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:14 pm

Well, thanks I appreciate that a lot, you just made my day a lot better lol

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!