Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Protozoa Angels

Protozoa Angels

a part of “Protozoa Angels”, a fictional universe by Annalysa Jones.

When The Angels And The Demons Have Created Two Strange Beings, Will the Angels Succeed In Destroying Them, Or Will The Demons Be Able To Protect Them?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Protozoa Angels”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Protozoa Angels

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:04 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Protozoa Angels"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"When you piss me off, I kick a baby. So please...for the children...."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Protozoa Angels

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RamsesTheFirst on Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:54 pm

This looks cool. I'm thinking about joining as an angel.

Question, can we post a picture of an anime angel, instead of human and wings?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RamsesTheFirst
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:10 pm

i shall reserve you the spot. and yes, i would prefer an anime picture so that works. :)

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:12 pm

i shall reserve you the spot.
and yes, i would prefer an anime picture so that works. :)

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:38 am

Yo!! You getting tired of me yet??? Don't blame me it's your fault for coming up with all these cool RP ideas. Thought I'd come to the rescue and take the male protozoa angel.

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:46 pm

hahah, nope i'm not tired of you...yet. lol. jk. nah, i like the characters you make so i don't think i'll get tired of you mister! xD

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:52 am

the first post has been made, yes it isn't the longest post, but i swear my post aren't usually that small in RPs like this, it's just the opening post. fufufu

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:36 am

Wow....OK well citylights I hope you have a good plot in mind because right now you don't seem to be giving the other players very much say in it. :\

You knocked Lee to the floor of the club...even though he'd already left the club, and now my character's unconcious before I've even had a chance to respond to being tailed by Jac, and whatever Jac was building up to do is now defunct.

I don't wanna make a stink, I'll run with it for now, but I hope you're gonna leave room for other people to actually have some say in what happens...

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaegerjaquez on Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:03 am

That's why I made such a short post, thinking he'd realize it was uncool. Guess it went over his head.

Jaegerjaquez
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RamsesTheFirst on Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:08 pm

You knocked Lee to the floor of the club...even though he'd already left the club, and now my character's unconcious before I've even had a chance to respond to being tailed by Jac, and whatever Jac was building up to do is now defunct.

---

I was acctually trying to build up something, with the hopes she'd get discovered and then having to make up this ridiculous reason behind following him involving eviction, boredom, and cats. And she'd get all pissy like it was his fault she was following him.

Looks like I'll have to wait to play pissy Jac. :/

RamsesTheFirst
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:52 am

Haha, I'm sure you'll get your chance.

shmband
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!