Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fatal Frame

Fatal Frame

a part of “Fatal Frame”, a fictional universe by Thadine.

A mansion in the mountain area of Himuro has been the spot for secret rituals for hundreds of years. But after a large calamity, it was destroyed. A group of curious friends go to explore the mansion in hopes of revealing its secrets.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fatal Frame”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Fatal Frame

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:36 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Fatal Frame"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"But it was only a fantasy,
The wall was too high as you can see.
No matter how he tried he could not break free,
And the worms ate into his brain."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Fatal Frame

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowCorridor on Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:53 pm

Okay, for starters, I LOVE that game!
And for second, can I play a ghost? I was thinking of playing the lover who died, or the young Kirie?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RainbowCorridor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:05 pm

Young Kirie? Oh, that would be great. Ha ha, help out the humans a bit. I suppose I can take the role as older Kirie then?
Oh, and it is a great game. =)

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowCorridor on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:12 pm

Yeah, I want to be a helper :3
What does she look like? I know white kimono, but we have to make the two look similar right?

RainbowCorridor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:17 pm

Hmm...black hair, dark eyes. Long hair by the way, bangs...the face is shaped the same, thin but slightly rounded off....

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowCorridor on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:30 pm

Okay! This is going be fun, I already can't wait.

RainbowCorridor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:47 pm

Alright. I may be able to post my characters tonight, but I'm kind of tired, so I may go to sleep early. I'll be on for sure tomorrow though.

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowCorridor on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:57 pm

Okay. I'll wait till tomorrow to post young Kirie then. I'm working on a project right now so I'd rather save this for later.

RainbowCorridor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wynter on Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:47 am

Ooh... Love the role-play, how it is detailed and set up, Morgan! :)
Amazing job... Anyways, I now get what your obsession with Fatal Frame is based upon.

I'd like to join, I'll get a character sketch up possibly right now, but with no picture. (Sadly, iPads don't allow me to add them on. D:)

Oh, quick question; do the normal human people/ghosts have to have specific names? :P

And yeah, I'm going to sleep now too... xD Lol. I'm just guessing not to name a character one of, what you consider to be, the 'boring names'.

Wynter
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:03 pm

sorry for the multiple char posts, computer spazzed
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryFoxglove on Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:51 pm

I submitted a character earlier this morning -- if there is anything I should change about her, just let me know. I'm always happy to comply. :D
~*Do not frown, you never know who is falling in love with your smile*~

StrawberryFoxglove
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:54 pm

Alright. Ha ha, this will be my...second roleplay here. Please, this will sound weird on my own board, but tell me if I get anything wrong! xD
Posting my characters in a moment. Which includes, Older Kirie, a human, and many other random ghosts. Oh, and sorry, just a random question...can I play multiple characters?

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryFoxglove on Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:37 pm

Of course you can play multiple characters. You'll just have to submit a new character for each. The only rules about how many character you can play come from the GM -- some prefer that their roleplayers only have one character, or two. Others want you to have as many as you want.

So, if you want multiple characters -- go for it. :D

StrawberryFoxglove
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:46 pm

Well i started it! This is gonna be a very fun RP!!!

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:52 pm

and I'll be waiting ,Pulls PSP out and plays Dissidia Final Fantasy>

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryFoxglove on Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:02 pm

Hey, I figured we would all be meeting up and traveling together... Thadine's intro said we were a group of friends that decided to go investigate the home...

If it's changed, just let me know...

StrawberryFoxglove
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:18 pm

then i guess Enic is the Numbnut who went in solo

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:28 pm

IF thats okay

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowCorridor on Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:33 pm

Lol, it's okay. I'll have Young Kirie save his ass!

RainbowCorridor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:42 pm

okay- wait WHUT?

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!