Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fatal Frame

Fatal Frame

a part of “Fatal Frame”, a fictional universe by Thadine.

A mansion in the mountain area of Himuro has been the spot for secret rituals for hundreds of years. But after a large calamity, it was destroyed. A group of curious friends go to explore the mansion in hopes of revealing its secrets.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fatal Frame”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Fatal Frame

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:24 am

Oh and Thadine, I run RP Gateway on Safari, although, it does suck... it can't connect to much...
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:58 am

OH and sorry for being an ass earlier, i get very defensive at times

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryFoxglove on Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:04 am

Now, this is all taking place in Himuro Mansion, if I read the introduction correctly.
Are we including any other canon from the series? Like the Manor of Sleep or anything?

If not, it's cool -- I was just curious how much we had to play with as we advanced in the story line and if, perhaps, we had room to include some of the other locations included in the series.

:)
~*Do not frown, you never know who is falling in love with your smile*~

StrawberryFoxglove
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:23 am

thats a good question! <continues research of Fatal Frame while playing Dissidia Final Fantasy>

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryFoxglove on Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:40 am

If you need further information on Fatal Frame and played the games a while ago, or have never played them before, Fatal Frame does have its own Wiki. I mean, a basic google search would bring that up, so I'm sure you've found it, but just in case. :)

StrawberryFoxglove
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:23 pm

No. Just the Himuro Mansion. Although, I would inform you to please look up the Crimson Sacrifice Ritual from Fatal Frame 2! One of Wynter's characters have that ritual, and it would make more sense if we all know what that ritual is.
Well, I posted my human. All I have to do is post Kirie, and we're off. =)
"But it was only a fantasy,
The wall was too high as you can see.
No matter how he tried he could not break free,
And the worms ate into his brain."

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:10 pm

its been ~10 years senesce i played Fatal Frame, need to refresh!

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:42 pm

Ooh. It's been 3 hours since I played it. xD
Hey, give me a random number. Can't decide which one to play next...

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:56 pm

3, i just got it

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:00 pm

GRABBIN PILLS! <gets Vitamins> .... <eye twitches>

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:08 pm

xD
Left 4 Dead reference?
Louis! Ha ha. Well, I'm not sure if I should post my first one yet...should I wait until everyone's on?

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:11 pm

L4D is fun, but either way i don't mind, <Francis sets car alarm off> FRANCIS YOU IDIOT!!!! <Louis (me) is slammed by a tank>
Tank: Black Man's gotta go!

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:16 pm

Well.... Francis killed me.... that Jerkoff....

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:25 pm

xD
That was like this one time, I was playing, and some idiot who was playing as Bill comes along and kills everyone on purpose, just because I accidentally shot him this one time. Then this tank comes, and I'm all "great, it's all up to crusty old Bill now."
Anyways, Wynter said she needs to put pictures into her character. So when she does that, I'll post.

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:27 pm

okay <Repeatedly shoots Francis in the face> WHY. WON'T. YOU. DIE. YOU. JERK.!?

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:30 pm

<revives Francis> now get up! <shoots Francis in the face again> Now get up again! <revs. Francis>

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:44 pm

xD
Know what's fun? Running into the saferoom early, then opening and closing the door over and over again, repeatedly, (pressing the X button over and over again)
They won't be able to get inside unless they have serious skill.

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:48 pm

that and it kills zombies!
But- FRANCIS YOU {CENSORING THIS OUT} YOU ARE {BEEP}ING US ALL!!!! YOU HIT THE CAR AGAIN- A TANK?! A EFFIN TANK?!?! EFF IT! INITIATE OPERATION F.E.A.R. (F--- Evreything And Run) <runs like a tank's chasing me although a tank is chasing me>

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryFoxglove on Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:02 pm

Oh, the crimson sacrifice ritual is the one in which the younger twin strangles the older one and then they become one... thing... right? With the butterfly and whatnot?

StrawberryFoxglove
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wynter on Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:08 pm

((A link to it is here (if you haven't found it already).
And the 'thing' is a Remaining.))

And I didn't know you were waiting for me to post pictures up, Thadine! :o
Silly; you don't have to do that. xD
Anyways, I did post a picture on the character skeleton of Akane. So all is well. ;)

Wynter
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!