Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fatal Frame

Fatal Frame

a part of “Fatal Frame”, a fictional universe by Thadine.

A mansion in the mountain area of Himuro has been the spot for secret rituals for hundreds of years. But after a large calamity, it was destroyed. A group of curious friends go to explore the mansion in hopes of revealing its secrets.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fatal Frame”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Fatal Frame

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wynter on Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:00 pm

I'm positive Thadine will be directing that, as in major events through out the roleplay, such as the possible use of a Camera Obscura or if Mirror Shards are even in play.
Not all ghosts will be positively useful, and they shouldn't always be in play, for the expanse of what I know. Just have Young Kirie appear where she usually would and do what she usually would do.

On page 8, I believe, Thadine specified a map which depicted where the character ghosts usually were in Himuro Mansion, or in this certain roleplay atleast. :-)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wynter
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowCorridor on Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:44 pm

That's right! I had almost forgotten about the map.

Anyway, what Kirie does is point the people in the game towards something useful...so...her whole is existence is to be useful...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RainbowCorridor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryFoxglove on Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:09 pm

Which I agree with, however, as Wynter said, you should always wait for the GM to approve anything. Send her a PM or ask and wait for an answer in this OOC thread. Just like she limited us from finding notes, she would limit you from just pointing the character in the RP to all of the answers. :)
~*Do not frown, you never know who is falling in love with your smile*~

StrawberryFoxglove
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowCorridor on Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:30 pm

I know, I did post here lol. It's just you guys answered!

I'm not going to post anything without her permission.

RainbowCorridor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:26 pm

I WILL POST SOON.
Just been busy with school work.
Okay, to make things clear.
No camera obscura. Only the characters cameras and flashlights.
No mirror shards either! It will get to confusing. BUT Young Kirie can lead them to Blinding Mask, safe areas in the mansions, notes, clues, etc. But I need to put the content on the notes.
"But it was only a fantasy,
The wall was too high as you can see.
No matter how he tried he could not break free,
And the worms ate into his brain."

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowCorridor on Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:56 am

Yay I'm usefuls!

I'm not going to point anywhere yet though, since it's either Akane or Sae in the remaining doors. I'll just let them wonder!

But! Safe spots? Where those be?

RainbowCorridor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iMuffinRawrX3 on Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:43 pm

Thadine! I make a mistake, i accedently created a new OOC thread. I didnt know i could even do that! So I dont know how to delete it sorry!

iMuffinRawrX3
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:50 am

MEGAN YOU RETARD.
XD
Kidding.
I'll post tomorrow morning. I'm in a scary, roleplaying mood after playing Fatal Frame. It's just I can't post tonight, or it will be a load of crap because I'm dead tired. Ha ha.
It's alright...make that forum for, uh...a storage place! For maps!
I'll put them there. xD

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:48 pm

BACK FROM CANADA FOR "EASTER"! What I miss?- Hold on a second... *VIOLENTLY RIPS IDIOTIC PERSON THROUGH TV AND NAILGUNS HIM TO THE WALL* sorry FRANCIS sabotaged me and this dummy was playing as him... He'll bleed to death in about 5 - 10 minutes
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iMuffinRawrX3 on Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:49 am

Hey everyone, just thought Id be considerate and let you all know that im going to be in Cuba for the next week after the following sunday. So is your hoping for me to post, dont count on it, heard internet is expensive aha! Oh and Canada must have sucked, been cold for weeks now! Only today was it decent... :)

iMuffinRawrX3
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:46 pm

Meh, it was okay, better than going there in the dead of winter! Haha
But, I'll make sure not to include your character(s) in my posts

<has officially killed 45 D.A.'s playing as Francis>

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iMuffinRawrX3 on Sun May 08, 2011 12:00 pm

aha pshh im back everyone! Just thought id say so. 0-0

iMuffinRawrX3
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wynter on Sun May 08, 2011 1:54 pm

Welcome back. :)

Wynter
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Tue May 10, 2011 6:57 pm

ugh.... I hate the heat.... Stupid south...

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!