Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

There's More Than What Meets The Eye

Relationships

a part of “There's More Than What Meets The Eye”, a fictional universe by jadedragon66.

4 girls who had always been struggling in life, stumble upon 4 brothers... and now, their lives are about to take a few turns.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “There's More Than What Meets The Eye”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:38 pm

Talk about friendships, allies, enemies, and potential crushes and loves

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bellelaine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:51 pm

Well I have a good feeling that Misaki will be slightly emotionally attach to Girl 1, when ever her character comes up. Due to well, that character being 'motherly' and as Misaki's history goes...her family didn't care much of her. So it will be like the mother she never had~
Image Give him $20 Image Dangos Will Rule over us. Image Can't spell Slaughter without Laughter!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KapugenWolf on Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:27 pm

Jolynn will probably have a fascination(some might call it an obsession ;p ) with Hiroki because he has two different eye colors like her.

KapugenWolf
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:37 pm

Charlotte isn't going to be a big fan of any of the girls. She hangs out in a different crowd and is new to the school (I will be adding that to the history) but as for guys I could see something with Guy two just because they are both badasses

Edit- Or Tochi, because he is the kind of guy she wouldn't fall for, so it would be cute if she did.
Last edited by bellelaine on Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby projectdarkeden on Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:30 pm

I'm not sure who Tochi could fall for I guess it will be up to who ever feels like it.

projectdarkeden
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:52 pm

I just plan to play Mika and see how things work out, after that I guess I will see who I think she would like.
Other wise I have no clue myself

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby projectdarkeden on Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:03 pm

Well Mika does seem to be the more um how should i put this ... mannored then the others so I think she could fit any of the guys well.

projectdarkeden
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:22 pm

Yeah that's true, that's what makes it difficult xD
Say, when are the other two characters popping up? I know girl 1 was reserved.

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby projectdarkeden on Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:26 pm

hmm good point i don't know when they are showing up i hope the show soon cause i want to see this story unfold

projectdarkeden
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:50 pm

Hi if kellycat doesn't make her charrie cann I have her spot? XD message me to let me know if becomes available pleaseeee
http://www.meh.ro/original/2010_01/meh.ro3249.jpg = Its funneh :3

Did Ghandhi ever tell anyone he hated them? No, he turned away and became the better man.
Doubt I have the capacity for that. Sorry.

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolrSurfr3 on Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:21 pm

Hmmm... I'm not sure who Hisoka would fall for. I want to sat Charlotte, cause she seems like the only girl who can hold her own against him, but JoLynn could be a good balance as well. I guess I'll decide after we see some character interaction.

SolrSurfr3
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:15 pm

@SolrSurfu3

Hey, so this isn't really relationships, but I saw Hisoka didn't have a picture, and I found this, didn't know if you were interested.

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KapugenWolf on Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:16 pm

Who wants to love my lovely Jolynn huh? Haha kidding. I honestly don't know which one she will like... AGH! So indecisive....

KapugenWolf
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:39 pm

im not sure either. i guess we would have to see where the rp takes us.

ohh and by the way, we can start as soon as hiddennymph sends in her character.
ImageImage

jadedragon66
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thuiy on Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:37 am

@Kapugen

How about my char? It could be interesting.

thuiy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:22 pm

Hehe seeing how my char already has a crush on Hiroki, this ought to be interesting. Wether she falls for the guy or not, well, we'll see.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:05 pm

@Jaded and Zodia..

so this is random, but I was chilling on youtube and I found this song, and it reminded of me what Hiroki and Megumi are (going, hopefully) to be like :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8D08cDZEJs

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:46 pm

Hehe, that is a sweet song Belle. I think it does suit our chars of what could potentially happen.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!