Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Monsters Ball

The Monsters Ball

a part of “The Monsters Ball”, a fictional universe by Lullyn.

Come join us......

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Monsters Ball”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Monsters Ball

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lullyn on Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:40 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Monsters Ball"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you look, when considering violence?"

“Now...if you trust in yourself...and believe in your dreams...and follow your star...you’ll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren’t so lazy.”

“They always gives me bath salts. And bath soap and bubble bath and herbal bath lumps and tons of bath stuff and I can’t think why, ‘cos it’s not as if I hardly ever has a bath. You’d think they’d take the hint, wouldn’t you?”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lullyn
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Monsters Ball

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:15 am

Question: When it comes to pictures, do you prefer anime or realistic?
"When you piss me off, I kick a baby. So please...for the children...."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lullyn on Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:17 am

Hi, either or. I'm not fussy on that. It's more for those people who prefer a picture and I know it's hard to find some pictures if you restrict it. I prefer written descriptions, but you can choose which you wish.

Lullyn
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:19 am

I usually do a picture and written to add in details. ^^ So i shall go and create my character now.

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:11 am

I'll join yay! I'll have my charrie up soon!
"A stupid man’s report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."
O.O

Akantha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:26 am

Hey I just submitted a character. Hopefully you'd like her. I was thinking of making a male character as well. We'll see the gender ration if I still have to make one. So what are your plans with this RP? Any heads up on how we should go and celebrate the ball?

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lifebird on Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:52 am

No humans? Sorry its early so nothing really getting through my head

lifebird
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvaLovelace on Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:57 pm

Ooo I wanna join!
Im gonna post my character later on tonight
Right now I'm on my phone x. X
And won't be on my laptop until later
Is that ok?
Why in the world
Can't you see the things I see
The more I run into your arms
The more you run away from me

AvaLovelace
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lullyn on Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:23 pm

Everyone is welcome. I want to start it preferably in the next few days. ^_^ People can always add on later.

The start of the RP will basically be a ball, as the invite says. There will be dancing and such. Do have plans for the entertainment that should prove interesting though. ^_^

Lifebird, yes you are correct. No humans. You can be humanoid, but for this particular party, a human would not be on the guest list. Sorry.

Just ensure that your characters are wholly 1 thing. This party is full of people who believe that being a half blood, no matter what the mixture, makes you a lower class of Superhuman. In fact, this is partly the reason for the ball, but I don't want to give too much away.

I am allowing multiple characters. So long as you can keep up with them all, you can have them. ^_^

Lullyn
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:37 pm

I'll join, should have him up in the next few hours ^^

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:35 pm

Ooooh this looks fun. I submitted a vampire too. Mwahaha!
"...you know we've fuckin' broken down as a society when people just explode in forests." ~Gasmask in The Unexplainable.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Celedia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lullyn on Sun May 01, 2011 4:44 am

Hi everyone. Thanks for your patience. We will be starting soon. I'm just waiting on one person to alter their profile.

Please note, if you wish to add an extra character or join after the start, you are welcome to do so.

Lullyn
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lullyn on Sun May 01, 2011 3:44 pm

Okay, we're going to start shortly so i want to set a few rules. Please read these before you start.

Stick to your characters profile. I don't want anyone who has a weakness to something to suddenly not be so.
No long liners. Nothing worse than rping with someone who is only putting in a small piece.
Keep language clean where possible. I don't know what age group we have here or who might read this, so lets keep it clean. You want to do something beyond that? Take it to the PM
No controlling another persons character. If you go to hit them or do something to them, let them respond, it's their character.

I'm going to create an order for replaying. Please stick to it. I don't want Character 1 and Character 2 putting in 300 posts and then characters 3 and 5 getting confused and 4 leaving because she doesn't know what's happening. I know this will mean that you can't simply get lost into your character, but it does make it fairer on everyone if they can move their own "pieces" as it were and to react and join in. That being said, if you're going to be away and unable to post for a couple of days, please let us know. Nothing worse than waiting on someone whose decided to abandon the thread. If you decide to leave, that's fine, but please PM me or announce so here.
The order will be in that or character submition.

1) Me
2) Amorette Lovely
3) Lucresia
4) Chiara DeLuca
5) Raine Dalastiel
6) Willow Reed
7) Trinity Von-Charon Ayperos
8) Sanura

There will be points when I "split you up" ie Lucretia and Sanura go to a different room. Should this happen, I will issue a new order for replies.

If anyone has anything they wish to add, please let me know. Otherwise please post below your character name, that you accept the rules and the word Umbrella, so that I know you have read them.

Once everyone has done this, I'll open the floor

Lullyn
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Sun May 01, 2011 5:31 pm

Raine Erie Dalastiel ~ Umbrella

I hope to have a good roleplaying time with you all. ^^

Akantha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sun May 01, 2011 5:39 pm

Oh, I put Umbrealla on my character synopsis. Ah well, I did read it. Not entirely getting it, But I think I do. It just goes in order right? Can someone tell me when i'm supposed to post then, just in case I get it wrong. GM can you post on the OOC who's turn it is to post ect.

Thanks~ Big help.

Trinity = Only male?! XD What a lucky, man? (Demon?)

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lullyn on Sun May 01, 2011 5:56 pm

So you'll be after Willow Reed. I'll post who the rper is shortly

Lullyn
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Sun May 01, 2011 8:40 pm

Bwahaha. Amazing. Chiara and Sanura both have Umbrellas as well to signal that I accept the mission rules. :) Can't wait for this to get started. And thanks for the posting order. I'm in quite a few RPs where it seems to be mass chaos and if I leave for a day I am completely lost!

Celedia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lullyn on Mon May 02, 2011 5:04 am

youre welcome. i get the same problem and being the gm i want to be able to enjoy

Lullyn
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Mon May 02, 2011 5:38 am

Oh yeah, Can't wait. Just inform me!

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lullyn on Mon May 02, 2011 12:01 pm

sorry for the hold up everyone. We're still waiting on a couple of people.

if you haven't read the post below, please do so. You have until this time tomorrow to let me know you understand the "order" we're playing in.

Anyone who doesn't understand, I am happy to explain, but I need to know everything is fine before we begin.

This is where we see if people are going to be active or not!!!

Lullyn wrote:Okay, we're going to start shortly so i want to set a few rules. Please read these before you start.

Stick to your characters profile. I don't want anyone who has a weakness to something to suddenly not be so.
No long liners. Nothing worse than rping with someone who is only putting in a small piece.
Keep language clean where possible. I don't know what age group we have here or who might read this, so lets keep it clean. You want to do something beyond that? Take it to the PM
No controlling another persons character. If you go to hit them or do something to them, let them respond, it's their character.

I'm going to create an order for replaying. Please stick to it. I don't want Character 1 and Character 2 putting in 300 posts and then characters 3 and 5 getting confused and 4 leaving because she doesn't know what's happening. I know this will mean that you can't simply get lost into your character, but it does make it fairer on everyone if they can move their own "pieces" as it were and to react and join in. That being said, if you're going to be away and unable to post for a couple of days, please let us know. Nothing worse than waiting on someone whose decided to abandon the thread. If you decide to leave, that's fine, but please PM me or announce so here.
The order will be in that or character submition.

1) Me
2) Amorette Lovely
3) Lucresia
4) Chiara DeLuca /Sanura (since they have the same creator)
5) Raine Dalastiel
6) Willow Reed
7) Trinity Von-Charon Ayperos

There will be points when I "split you up" ie Lucretia and Sanura go to a different room. Should this happen, I will issue a new order for replies.

If anyone has anything they wish to add, please let me know. Otherwise please post below your character name, that you accept the rules and the word Umbrella, so that I know you have read them.

Once everyone has done this, I'll open the floor

[flash=]I have made one tiny adjustment to the list!!![/flash]

Lullyn
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!