Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Purgatory Remix

Purgatory Remix

a part of “Purgatory Remix”, a fictional universe by LovelyLisey.

A supernatural fantasy where demons, gods, spirits, ghosts, robots, psychics and the occasional alien gather in purgatory. A lot of drinking, zany antics and the inevitable attempt to take over the world. (STILL ACCEPTING)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Purgatory Remix”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Purgatory Remix

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Mon May 30, 2011 2:12 pm

Hello! Sit down and have some tea.

This is a place to ask questions and make plans.
Last edited by LovelyLisey on Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:47 am, edited 4 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Purgatory Remix

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLastHunter on Mon May 30, 2011 2:33 pm

oh my god! this looks awesome..!
I'm many people at once! One moment I'm an innocent Aquarius. The next I'm a child demon ready to steal some power! Then I'm a trapped genie, falling in love. Suddenly, I'm a small doll, looking for dango and love! I just can't make up my mind anymore...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheLastHunter
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Atheol Cowin on Mon May 30, 2011 2:38 pm

I've made my character ok. i hope you like him.
My father once said your limitis what you make of it. I believe is your limit is there so you can go beyond It

Atheol Cowin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowNecro on Mon May 30, 2011 2:43 pm

Ahaha~ This looks awesome~ Time to make a character! Are there any particular roles you need filled to begin or is it just a "Be who you wanna be?"

RainbowNecro
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Mon May 30, 2011 2:53 pm

Wow, that was fast! Exciting!

Be who you want to be, definitely. I might make some role requests later but right now I don't have anything definite.

EDIT: Never mind, didn't realize that all threads fed into the main post. Hmmm.

EDIT AGAIN: This site logs stuff into activity. Man oh man, this site is amazing!
Last edited by LovelyLisey on Mon May 30, 2011 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Atheol Cowin on Mon May 30, 2011 4:24 pm

If you want me to put detail in then don't Reject it now i have to start all over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Atheol Cowin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Mon May 30, 2011 4:38 pm

Ack I'm sorry! I don't know how to use this website yet *embarrassed face*

I suggest saving into a Word Document because there are still no guarantees for acceptance...

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Atheol Cowin on Mon May 30, 2011 6:26 pm

AHHHH i can't type anything.... I"m too pissed offf...

Atheol Cowin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Mon May 30, 2011 6:40 pm

Howdy!

So I clicked on this RP, and noticed that you seem to be having a couple issues with site navigation and figuring out what everything is for. Might I suggest you visit this link? It's a pretty good springboard for figuring out how everything else works.

If you have other questions that are not covered, the staff are usually really good about helping you out. Anyone with a dark blue or green username should be able to tell you what's up. You could also probably get help from other users in the general chat room, or if you aren't comfortable doing that, there's always PM.

I'm not exactly an expert or anything, but if you'd rather ask me, I'd be happy to help too.

Good luck with your RP!

~Kiku~
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Mon May 30, 2011 6:45 pm

Awesome! Thank you. I will definitely be using this. :)

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby N_Harmonic_Music on Mon May 30, 2011 7:33 pm

Hello, So I'll probably be making a Character. Just, if you need any help just ask. :)
" If I lay here would you lie here with me, and forget the world?"
"I'm just me, and no one else."

N_Harmonic_Music
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack Benimble on Mon May 30, 2011 9:04 pm

I'm working on my character right now, but I'm working on another character at the same time so it might take a while.
Fnord.

Jack Benimble
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Mon May 30, 2011 9:10 pm

There's no rush! Take your time.

I'm thinking that we can start Wednesday afternoon, which just means that after Wednesday afternoon, if you see someone else in the chat, go ahead and Rp with them. :D It's not a deadline or anything, but I figure we can use the grace period to let people think about what they maybe want to do.

In the meantime, I'm gonna go watch my Game of Thrones episode and then hit the sack.

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack Benimble on Mon May 30, 2011 9:21 pm

Do you need the personality part of the character skeleton? Since, I much rather rp that one part out. I swear I'll fill the rest in though.

Jack Benimble
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Ivan on Mon May 30, 2011 9:22 pm

I've submitted a character, ze.

Captain Ivan
Member for 13 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Mon May 30, 2011 9:23 pm

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I suppose not, but in exchange you have to write a little more in the History!

How does that sound?

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Mon May 30, 2011 9:26 pm

Accepted! Love the pic.

BTW, if people are reading this, I wouldn't mind a few more guy characters. I'm wondering if my "raining pretty red hearts" avatar scared all the guys away...

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack Benimble on Mon May 30, 2011 9:46 pm

I can deal with that. I get scared sometimes, when I see a game with nothing but one gender except for the outlier. Since they almost inevitably turn into harem rps or the one guy/girl gets shoved off into the corner while the rest do their thing.

Jack Benimble
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby N_Harmonic_Music on Tue May 31, 2011 10:49 am

I'm going to make a guy character, Just gimme a few minutes~

N_Harmonic_Music
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Tue May 31, 2011 12:54 pm

Awesome, guys! Looks like we are pretty evened out now, so people can do whatever gender they want. :)

I made my villain character. I hope the profile isn't too confusing...I had to do some bad writing in the history, in that I jumped back and forth from the perspectives of different characters...

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!