Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Infected

TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES

a part of “Infected”, a fictional universe by LittlexVamp.

Seven children are taken from their home during the night. They spend the next 13 years in a Goverment agency, injected and tested. One day, they have had enough... (NEED SCIENTIST)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Infected”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittlexVamp on Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:48 pm

Okay! Please.. I've been trying to approve these characters all day... And for some reason, when I hit YES it thinks I hit NO. So I'm having a few techincal difficulties right now. I can't reply to PM's and all this will be fixed shortly.

I am sorry for the issues, and if you could bear with me for just a little bit, I would appreciate it.

-Vamp
Knowledge is knowing a tomatoe is a fruit.
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LittlexVamp
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:58 pm

All right, I understand. Do we need to re-enter our characters?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittlexVamp on Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:01 pm

No, I still have them, but the buttons being difficult ;w;

IM SUCH A BAD GAME MASTER BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW TT _ TT

LittlexVamp
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:41 pm

Perhaps you should contact an official from RolePlayGateway?

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:48 pm

Vamp, you can approve them both on the character tab and also when you look at the list of RPs. Have you tried both options? If you cannot reply to pms it may be because you have yet to make the necessarily requirements. I believe that you must post 3 times in something other than RPs. Either way, it may be a good idea to contact a professional or post in the help Forum.

Have a check out of this thread and see what you can do ~ Help!

Help wrote:Technical Issues

Q: Who do I contact if I am having issues with the site, such as technical issues, that infamous 500 error is plaguing chat again!
A: Contact the administrative staff or coders with full details of the event, if you were given an error number or code, give that to them so they know exactly what they have to look at rather than spending excess time trawling through code.

Staff List

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSilverProject on Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:52 pm

DONE... and submit! :P

TheSilverProject
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quitelovely487 on Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:30 pm

So should we hold off on posting to the activity|Post page? (If you can't tell I am excited to post lol) :]
When I go to the character page I only see two characters, but when I go to my role play I can see all the characters... so I think it works, but its just being a little complicated.
ImageImage

Quitelovely487
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:39 pm

Yes, if your character has already been approved. Please do wait.

The reason you see your character on your role-play tab is because the character is technically in the role-play. However, the character doesn't appear on the RP Character tab because LittlexVamp needs to approve of said character. If you're not approved, you can't post.

The issue right now is that approving is easier said than done, thanks to some glitch or something. That, and Vamp ain't on right now.

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittlexVamp on Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:38 am

I Totally have a great idea about this approving thing...

LittlexVamp
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:58 am

What's that?

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!