Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Narnia: Kings and Queens of Promise

OOC Discussion

a part of “Narnia: Kings and Queens of Promise”, a fictional universe by Midnight's Work.

Aslan told them they'd never return, yet a year after the youngest Pevensies left Narnia, they, and their siblings, along with two new girls, were pulled back into the magical world. Trouble is rising, but it may be more than they can handle. (Open)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Narnia: Kings and Queens of Promise”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

OOC Discussion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight's Work on Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:47 pm

Here, you can ask me any questions, reserve characters, and just talk, in general

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Midnight's Work
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: OOC Discussion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:59 pm

May I reserve Lucy and the second Lockhart sister?
ImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight's Work on Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:04 pm

well, i'd rather people only reserve one of the main characters, but if you like, you can also make another character that isn't one of the mains.

Midnight's Work
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:43 pm

Then I'll just take the Lockhart sister.

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:27 pm

Can i reserve lucy please
EDIT: SORRY dont bother reserving it i have kinda changed my mind sorry again
Image Image Image LoveHurtsbut then againso does living

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:19 pm

Could I reserve Lucy please?
Winter is coming.

~ crybloodredtears..

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight's Work on Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:44 pm

reserved

Midnight's Work
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azuma Ito on Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:03 am

umm i submitted a character is that ok?

Azuma Ito
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight's Work on Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:47 pm

We need more characters, so, if you know anyone who might like to join, please, tell them we still have open spots

Midnight's Work
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:42 pm

Hey, if dawnfire doesn't make her character soon, can I make the second Lockheart sister? Please? Pretty please? I am like, MADLY in love with Narnia!!! :)

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight's Work on Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:31 pm

Its been long enough that I'm reopening the spot, so sure, why not.

And little hint: I only keep the spots reserved for 24 hours.

Now, do any of you know other people who might like to join?

Midnight's Work
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:34 pm

That's awesome.

Also, I was thinking, maybe you should send a PM to the people who reserved spots but didn't make their character yet.

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight's Work on Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:28 pm

I probably will, but I really want to fill the spots, so if you know anyone who might like to join, let them know we still have open spots
I want to get the rolls filled

Midnight's Work
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StopTheBleeding on Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:40 pm

By the way, I've made a new account, and I'm going to stop going on this account. I'll be abandoning my character, and then adopt her with my new account, StopTheBleeding, thanks. (Don't ask why, long story)

StopTheBleeding
Member for 13 years
Author

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight's Work on Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:53 pm

We still need Susan, Peter, Caspian, and Edmund, so if you know anyone who'd be up for the roles, PLEASE, tell them that they can still apply for the spots

Midnight's Work
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyComplexox on Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:41 pm

I will do Susan as well if we need one.. :)
"A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory. A far-off memory that's like a scattered dream. I want to line the pieces up... yours and mine."<3

LovelyComplexox
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight's Work on Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:23 pm

are you sure you want to?

Midnight's Work
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyComplexox on Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:43 pm

I am really not to bothered.. I am happy to if we really need one.. And then if someone comes and they want to do it I can put the character under adoption.. It was just a thought..

LovelyComplexox
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight's Work on Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:38 am

that would be fantastic. thank you so much. Now, we just need guys.

Midnight's Work
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!