Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Legendia Crystallinus

Legendia Crystallinus

a part of “Legendia Crystallinus”, a fictional universe by Chari.

The world of Noan-Zian has been peaceful, until now. Join the Red Wolves as they explore the world and attempt to find out what is going wrong...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Legendia Crystallinus”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Legendia Crystallinus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:10 pm

This RP is a medieval-type fantasy, with magic, mages, ans swordsmen. There is much more than that, but you'll have to read the introduction to see what. The focus centers on the Red Wolves, a mercenary band, and the strange happening going on in the world. Other than the Wolves, there are also the Archmages and their apprentices, the most powerful mages in the land. Not all are good, and some are out for purely their own agenda. Taking center stage later are the mysterious crystals, massive objects that exude mana into the world to allow spellcraft. The group must find what is causing the imbalance in the world, and try to correct it before everything falls off the scales.
Last edited by Chari on Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Silverose
Laryn: He's not dead. Dogs may die, but cats have nine lives.
S-9:*chuckles* That guy's harder to rub out than the viruses in ancient computer programs.
Ash: Thanks a lot, guys. So what am I, an infectious cat?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Legendia Crystallinus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightning Flash on Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:01 pm

Cool. Can I reserve a member of the Red Wolves?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lightning Flash
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:15 pm

Sure, go ahead. I will take as many people on the Red Wolves as want to join.

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:54 pm

This sounds interesting, I don't suppose there is a reservation needed. Though I will say that I will join and work on a character. :)

EDIT: Now that I have read it through some more, I can go for the second-in-command spot if you'd like.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:00 pm

Only if you want to have the second in command. The second in command would be one of the first people to join the Red Wolves, so keep that in mind.

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:03 pm

Yeah, I'll take it then, I wouldn't have asked if I did not want to take on the role for the second-in-command, haha.

EDIT: Submitted a character, hope she's okay.

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:00 pm

Yup, she looks just fine. You're accepted, no worries.

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightning Flash on Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:26 pm

Submitted!

And as soon as I checked, accepted!

And I read your chara after I submitted mine Arch, it is going to be interesting to say the least to see how our characters interact. :)

Lightning Flash
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:01 am

@Lightning Flash:

Yeah, I've read your character just now. (harassment, lol.) Should prove interesting, but I imagine that if Neil ever went and tried something with Artea she'd probably stab a dagger through Neil's hand just for the attempt. XD

Or if you meant the fact that your character can do that 'climb into a rotten tree and reach for that delicious apple' action.. I think we can get our hilarity in there as well. :P

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:29 am

Archlkan told me 'bout the RP. I reckon I'll make a mage character. They can have more than one element, right?

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:53 am

They can, but it must be in their elemental trio (Either Lux-Pyro-Ventus or Nix-Aqua-Terra) and they will always be better at their original element.

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:11 pm

Not a problem. I was going for Lux + Pyro anyway.

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroTolerance on Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:47 pm

I like the idea of this roleplay, you seem to put a lot of effort into fleshing out the mythos of the story. I'll get started on my character but some of the story seems unexplained. I hope you can straighten out some of the vagueties in time because it's shapening out to be one of the more promising rp's. I'm a little unsure what role the red wolves serve exactly. You know the whole save the world thing usually is a response to some effect. Without a source of antagony, the plot falls a little flat.
I'm a dreamcatcher but only nightmares I caught.

ZeroTolerance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:12 pm

That is because the true plot hasn't started, as such. The beginning of the struggle between antagonist and protagonists has yet to begin. The Red Wolves are the intended launching point of the story, a reason why the protagonists are together. You are absolutely right that I intend to remove the vagueness as the game progresses. To be honest, the story I described is what will happen, not what is happening currently, so as people are forewarned as to the direction this is heading. Hope that clears things up a little.

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:38 pm

This is beautiful. I'd like to reserve a character, if I may. A mage. I'm leaning towards Aqua-Terra-Nix
~Imagination is just intelligence having fun.~

Enter the world of THE ZODI ACADEMY... (Now Rebooted!)

zen_ink
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:46 pm

All right. Do you want to be one of the apprentices, or do you just want to be a mage from the Red Wolves?

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanman on Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:34 am

This certainly looks interesting and promising. I'm in the mood for doing something a bit different, and was wondering if you'd be interested in allowing me the privelidge of playing an antagonist? Not the main antagonist obviously, but someone who'd follow orders or something of the like. Given I can't see where this'll be going, I can't tell whether that would be practical, so I'd be happy to make a protagonist as an alternative.

I'm a very laid-back roleplayer in terms of my characters and style, so I'd be content to allow my henchman to die in combat; or if preferable, do a heel-turn and end up joining the heroes. If you'd like to keep some surprises and the like in the story, feel free to PM me as opposed to responding here.
Roleplayer For Hire.
Will work for free~ Inquiry via PM welcome! Always willing to take on any role so long as it interests me! Protagonists to Villains to Minor Roles - Fantasy to Sci-Fi to High School - Action to Comedy to Romance - Anything goes!

Tanman
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:15 am

I think I'll add Ventus into my character's mix of elements, mostly because my rampant mind keeps thinking up interesting spell combos.

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snakeeyz99 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:01 pm

Sign me up as a Lux mage. An apprentice, I guess, since no one else seems to be claiming one :P Of course, if he is, he'll be a beginning one. And I won't plan on having him actually becoming an Arch-mage if they each have multiple apprentices.

Snakeeyz99
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:54 am

It looks like Both Templar and I are setting a trend for getting both a theme song and a battle theme. XD

Byte
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!