Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Colors of a Prism

Colors of a Prism

a part of “Colors of a Prism”, a fictional universe by Hirochi-Zangus.

-Description inside-

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Colors of a Prism”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Colors of a Prism

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:40 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Colors of a Prism"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
If you can't read this, you probably need glasses!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Colors of a Prism

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlphaStigma on Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:11 am

Character added. I know that his offensive abilities might be a bit much, so let me know if you want me to change it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AlphaStigma
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:32 pm

From here on out whenever you submit your character sheet do not include the power of your color on it. Just list the color and location etc, and list the color for equipment if you have it. Then PM Hirochi the power of your color on yourself and equipment for him to approve.
This is to prevent people from knowing exactly what the other characters can do and try to make a power that prevents the use of theirs or works well against them.
Again this is coming straight from Hirochi himself so don't argue.
Yugioh World Championship 2011:Over the Nexus Friend Code

5144-5273-5585

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phantasmagoria on Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:53 pm

I know I must be extremely slow, but I submitted a character sheet, and I cannot figure out how to PM Hirochi with my color power set. >>"
-new kid-
~Absent / less active during the month of late August and September~

Phantasmagoria
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:20 pm

hah hah, that makes sense as to why I ahevn't got a PM yet. Well under my name over there ------->
There should be a little PM box. just click that and send me the message! :3~

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phantasmagoria on Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:24 pm

Sorry, I had to sit and spam around to make ten forum posts before it showed up. I'm PM'ing you now lol.

Phantasmagoria
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:45 pm

First post is up! We may begin, but we have not recieved the message yet so your intro should be you figuring out your powers and such.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:52 pm

Hah hah, I added locations so please post in those, I know I messed up on my first post, but it was also in 2 different locations so you can't really blame me.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlphaStigma on Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:36 am

Sorry I'm a little slow in making my first post, Hirochi (in this and the Bleach rp lol). I'll make sure to get em up sometime this morning. Been dealing with issues in my own rp.

AlphaStigma
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:42 pm

That's fine, but I believe you still need to fix your character?

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlphaStigma on Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:12 am

I did lol. I limited the abilities for each color to one a piece, and i changed the abilities to make em more balanced, like you asked. Look it over again :)

Also... I'm late... again. Apologies...

AlphaStigma
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vrihet on Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:03 am

Hey, are people still posting? I'm just waiting for the creator to post again before I go.

Vrihet
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renmiri on Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:38 pm

Same here, I'm waiting for Hirochi to post too. Feels like rp's dying...

Renmiri
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:56 pm

Alright, I was working on a post, but i lost all the progress i had on it so I'll try and think up of something. Didn't have much down. I'm trying to find a way for my character to leave his house without anyone noticing and trying to figure out what the message'll say. Anyone can post now anything that happens before the message if they want. Alpha left btb so we don't have to wait on him.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!