Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pheliosta: Kingdom on the Edge

Pheliosta: Kingdom on the Edge

a part of “Pheliosta: Kingdom on the Edge”, a fictional universe by CNAGamer.

{See inside for details}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pheliosta: Kingdom on the Edge”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Pheliosta: Kingdom on the Edge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:59 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Pheliosta: Kingdom on the Edge"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
~ The North Remembers ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Pheliosta: Kingdom on the Edge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BriBriBearx on Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:24 am

This looks awesome! I'd like to reserve the dragon/air demon. I'll fill out the form after I'm done with school (I'm homeschooled, should only take me an hour or two today). :)

Btw, question: when you say the demons have a personification of said animal, does that mean they can shapeshift into that creature? Just wondering. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BriBriBearx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lumana on Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:28 am

Female convent member 2, Sea Serpent. As I was in the original Bond of Lock and Key, I would like to be in the remake.

Lumana
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:29 am

Well, they can either shape-shift into it, or as in my character, who will be your partner, who is half-human and half-demonic, has cat ears and a tail, as well as claws, and heightened senses and agility and such. So you can either shape-shift or already have traits that never leave, such as wings, eyes, etc. Either is fine. And wdyk, I was homeschooled myself. Just started my second year of college as a matter of fact. Good to know we're not all alone :3

Edit: Alright, she's yours. :3

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:36 am

Oi!! Twili!!! Long time no see. I call human male #1. And bonus points for calling it while in school!!!
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:39 am

hahahaha lol Hi squishy :3 All right, he's yours

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:44 am

Alright. Got to go to class now so il post it up when I get home

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BriBriBearx on Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:31 pm

Cool, got it. :) And yeah, I'm working towards getting my GED now. Not sure what I want to do as far as college goes yet, but I know I'd rather go to a class in person than do it online. I end up falling behind if it's all on me haha.
Another question about the RP though; do the demonics have the same weapon as their human partner, or is it their choice?

BriBriBearx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:54 pm

For the demonics, it's their choice. And yeah, I know what you mean, I go to a small catholic college in cleveland ohio :)

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lumana on Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:51 pm

Twili we need to advertise this some.

Lumana
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:11 pm

Yeah no kidding. You got something in mind? I don't have much time or i would draw something up.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lumana on Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:26 pm

I can maybe recruit a few people from one of my other rp's. I can also play both my character and her demon. (Actually have half a mind too)

Lumana
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeroValour on Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:21 pm

Is the spot for the Sea Demon still open. I may be interested in the position.

HeroValour
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:16 pm

@Hero: Yes, it is. Only two spots are taken right now.

@Lumana: You can recruit if you want. But be warned: If you do not submit a character sheet within the next few days, I'm going to let go of the Reserve. I should be able to get a players wanted ad up Monday.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amigamaru on Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:00 am

Hey all and ty for the link lumana ;P i might join up first il check witch spots are left to bad air dragon seems taken wel to bad xD awww just saw all male spots are taken except for the human phoenix guy :/ and it would have been awesome to have been a demonic i had it all in my head before seeing the spots D: well guess il have to think if the gm here takes ideas id like to put one just saying.

Amigamaru
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lumana on Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:17 pm

Yes Twili I know, I've been a bit busy. My CS is over half done.

Lumana
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:46 pm

Okay, just checking lumana. And actually , amigamaru, the male sea serpent demonic is still available, if you really want a male demonic.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lumana on Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:27 pm

And please accept him :P I would like someone to RP as my partner. If not then I will make him myself.

Lumana
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amigamaru on Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:24 am

Ok il give a shot at the demonic serpent ;P does my char start of alone? or something because if i am with lamanas character i should have a bit info to put in his history how they met etc.. wel i hope youl like it btw hes a water serpents so what kinda fals under serpents ? a big sea snake? or dragon like like the one called lavaithian the sea god? and because his element is water myst his hair be blue or can i create a char with white hair and blue eyes?

Amigamaru
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amigamaru on Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:21 am

By the way i try'd to look for sea serpents but can't find any pictures that are good enough also sea serpents are some times just sea/ice dragons living in under water caves etc so id like to ask if a sea/ice dragon is fine and about the ice water can make ice right because ice is water? just making sure also if i thin kabout a sea serpent my char should have certain serpent like looks i can imagine his eyes and him having a tail in human form and human/claw like hands i don't wanna mess this up thats why i am asking about these stuff

Amigamaru
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!