Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Carnes High: Human School?

Carnes High: Human School?

a part of “Carnes High: Human School?”, a fictional universe by ShadtheWerepire.

Welcome Carnes High: Monster... er.. Human School. As monster students return to a new year they find way more than 2 human students.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Carnes High: Human School?”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Carnes High: Human School?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:57 pm

Welcome! "Carnes High: Human School?"

This is a sequel! it's awesome!! please join!
Last edited by ShadtheWerepire on Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: [OOC] Carnes High: Human School?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tinyartist18 on Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:54 pm

I'll be posting a profile in about a day.. Is a water nymph okay?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

tinyartist18
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:03 pm

I have no idea if my character will be acceptable, considering how I made him, but if he is I'll work on his history tomorrow.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:17 pm

lol smooth Star, Mian's little sister XD

@Life Your character is accepted (partially because I forgot to change the settings partially because I like the idea.) My main problem with your character is the Titan part, that's essentially a god which is a dangerous species considering in general they can be over powerful very easily. What I'd recommend is you utilize the fact that the titans were defeated by the gods in myths. Perhaps limit your characters powers significantly, what you have now seems good enough with only the super strength and endurance, I'm going to let you come up with some severe restrictions or power he no longer has access to. A side idea would to be a titan that thinks he's a human thus discovering the powers could be learning process.

@Tinyartist Water Nymph sounds cool!

More humans would be great ^.^' it's looking like I'm going to have to be human....

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RosexXxStarlight on Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:28 pm

Haha yup!

and we could always have an alumni day for the seniors from last year, so you don't have to give up on shad completely!

I'm really thinking about having estella grow crazily fast and end up in high school >>
It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.

RosexXxStarlight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:31 pm

I am so going to make a human! I am temped to have him be obsessed with monsters and the sort and know just about everything there is for them. Wishes he could meet one but knows reality (or at least what he grew up knowing as reality) says they don't exist, so sadly he will never meet a monster.....or so he thinks.
I'm my own boss; I make money from doing whatever I want. I could be on here all day and night and still make money. Want to know how? Want in on this fun? Check out WorldVentures.biz and look through the 1: Life is a trip, 2: A life of adventure, and 3: Your journey awaits and watch the videos to find out how. If your interested and want to sign up let me know so I can give you my Sponsor ID that is needed when you click the 'Sign-up today' button in the top right corner of that page.

GamerX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:59 pm

I'm making a human! I hope it's acceptable. Sorry I suck at character profiles. I'm not really good with Biographies. >.<
Image Image Image ImageImage
Click them Nao~

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:23 am

I'll make a character!!!!!
Can I make a human?
Or I might make a demon...

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:14 am

:O You've restarted this!! I definitely want in obviously i'll be needing new characters there's no way I could sneak Lin and Freezer into more years when they were against school anyway :/
Are any of the originals other than Star hitching in with fresh characters?? (its mousie btw)

EDIT:

Wuh?! I didnt know the other one was still going. Last time I checked it out no one had posted in ages which left me moping for a few days that such an awesome roleplay had finally stopped, BUT IT HASNT!! Yay! Too late for the bloodoak coven witches to join back though I feel...left it for too long wouldn't know where to begin.

However. There's always this new start :D! Not sure what to be though? Witch again- Lin and Freezers...child? O.O (weird prospect) Or perhaps they had 'children' Ooo. Or maybe I should hitch in as something different all together...but what??

EDIT 2: Hmm thought about one being Freezers young siblings but...Might be a dragon instead. Or maybe a will-o-the-wisp ?? Need some help here -__-

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RosexXxStarlight on Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:56 am

Meesha i thought a will-o-wisp was a type of power the kitsunes ccould use??? o.O If you want to rp their child there's another thread for that... . xD oh yeah and you missed out on star getting knocked up and having a demon child!!!

Aur: Yeah i'm keeping ana/ara but this time they're both going to the school!!! lin and freezer NEED to come back!!!! ^^

EDIT: Here ya go meesha and for anyone else who wants it!!! roleplay/carnes-broken-worlds/

RosexXxStarlight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:22 am

-rubs chin- Hmm...could I still join this other roleplay though??
Back to this Wiki said that a will-of-the-wisp was a creature that glows and makes fire? Kitsunes can make fire and electricity or whatever but I swear its a different creature XD Ah well if you think Lin and Freezer should come back for round two with Ara and Ana then OKAY! :DD I don't need much persuasion. Only if Shad allows it though -__-

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:54 am

Expressing interest in the roleplay and also commenting on the kitsune will o' the wisp conversation:

Traditionally, a will o' the wisp is a the phenomena of a strange light that many claim to resemble a ball of fire or a dismembered soul. As for the kitsune's fire, it's actually called kitsune-bi (fox fire) but it is sometimes called a will o' the wisp for the nature of the flame - floating and supernatural. Will o' the wisps aren't necessarily alive, but I suppose that's open to interpretation. Some decided that any floating ball of fire can be called such, while others say that a will o' the wisp is an actual being. Other cultures deem it simply the soul of the dead, other names for it including Jack o' Lantern and Corpse Candle.

... My two cents XD

I am also rather interested in this, but I'll have to wait and see... I'm a little busy nowadays ^^"
~Cienpher~ GM of "That's Not an Omelette"

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:21 pm

I would like to make a character in this Game. I hope You will like it when im done
Signature made by Lee

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:54 pm

Just pointing out that i don't think Shad has made a rule aobut having only one character! (he may have, but i didn't read the rules section yet XP) So i'm going to being Desmodn back as a full Character and try to make a freshman human as well. Kalen will be coming back at some times but not as a main character and no i am not goign to put her up for adoption.

Any ideas how i should integrate Desmodn into the school, he's twenty one now so he's a little to old to be at school. I'm tihnking intern student teacher from a local college (or that's what they say) but don't know which class, he kind of can't teach alchemy this year can he... any other ideas?

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RosexXxStarlight on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:00 pm

Dessy can still teach alchemy? Its still a monster school, right?

Thanks Cienpher and mouse! I don't care I'm still calling you mousir even if you are meesha now

RosexXxStarlight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:01 pm

With all this said I'll be submitting Lin and Freezer now and Shad can tap my hands later if it's not wanted :D

I look forwards to seeing Desmond around again :/ Shame he died...Shame Shad won't be back as well :/ he'll have to find some new nemesis! >:D

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:26 pm

Submitted, hope you like her. its one of my three Favored Races to play

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:48 pm

I'll make a Human for you to later. gotta do some other stuff now. but i really hope you accept my Character i already made. i worked hard on her

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurelier on Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:05 pm

SUBMITTED THE TWINS!!!! sorry my caps lock got stuck xD but i'm gonna draw the pics soon and i owe rose a pic for her chara too.

Yay lin and freezer being back1!!!
"People want to know why I do this, why I write such gross stuff. I like to tell them I have the heart of a small boy..... I keep it in a jar on my desk." -Stephen King

Aurelier
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:11 pm

Submitted my twins!! Profiles aren't complete though- have to come up with their personalities/likes/dislikes still but that'll be done soon :3

Can't see the little list of names anymore before I click on the roleplay so I cant check out the characters that have been submitted >:/

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!