Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Heart's Glow

A Heart's Glow

a part of “A Heart's Glow”, a fictional universe by Shinku122.

Six normal, girls. Six high status Princes. Pink, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue... The Princes will have to marry one of the girls, the colour girls, but... is that the on they'll fall for? (2 prince slots left)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Heart's Glow”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] A Heart's Glow

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:54 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "A Heart's Glow"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Image ~La de da ~ <3 Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shinku122
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] A Heart's Glow

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LavenderMistress on Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:03 pm

Can I reserve the purple girl?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LavenderMistress
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mgoodwin2 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:10 pm

Can I reserve the green girl?

mgoodwin2
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:25 pm

May I reserve the blue princess? ^^
#Find out who Exo is immediately

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:37 pm

Alright, I'm nabbing the Second Youngest once again.
This wind you talk of blows us from ourselves.

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maybe? on Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:37 pm

CAN I HAVE THE ORANGE GIRL AND PRINCE!
there nothing to fear but fear itself. Bet you won't be saying that....

when you wake up from your nap and there is a graint spider on you freaken face!

Maybe?
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:44 pm

May I have the 2nd oldest please?
ImageImage

DarknessToDeath23
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:46 pm

@ Everybody that just asked to reserve somebody- Sure ^^

@ Maybe?- Which prince?

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:51 pm

It says they range from 15 - 21.

So that sets the two Youngest at 15 and the Oldest at 21.
Which leaves the Second and Third Youngest, and the Second Oldest to choose from 16 - 20.
So the Second Youngest can either be 16 or 17.
The Third can either be 18 or 19.
And the Second Oldest -has- to be 20?

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gryazi on Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:57 pm

Reserving Oldest Prince again please ^_^
There are three kinds of people, those who can count and those who can't.

Gryazi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:02 pm

@Abraxas- I actually put 15-19, so
The Two youngest would both be 15
The Second Youngest would be 16
Third would be 17
Second oldest would be 18
And the oldest would be nineteen

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:04 pm

Woops, I forgot the change it on the intro XD The ages on the character skeleton are right though, I'm going to change my error right now.

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peachyme123 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:07 pm

Can I reserve the purple girl.
I am the beginning of sorrow, and the end of sickness. You cannot express happiness without me, yet I am in the midst of crosses. I am always in risk, yet never in danger. You may find me in the sun, but I am never out of darkness.

peachyme123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:11 pm

@ peachyme- Sorry, someone already reserved that character. The only girls that are left are the Yellow and Pink ones

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peachyme123 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:54 pm

Oh ok I'm sorry I made a char already I didn't read what you said, I'll reserve the yellow please then.

peachyme123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:59 pm

I hope this rpg gets off the ground this time. I'll reserve the Pink girl and the 1st born prince.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:24 pm

Nicodemus is in for a second time. :3

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuckyNumber24 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:37 pm

Could I reserve the youngest prince? The Fun and Immature one. :)

LuckyNumber24
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:38 pm

Anyone got any ideas for what magic ability the Pink hair girl should have?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:48 pm

Okay, Shinku! If it hasn't been taken already, could I reserve the youngest prince--the shy one?

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!