Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kingdom Hearts: Keyblade Eternity

Kingdom Hearts: Keyblade Eternity

a part of “Kingdom Hearts: Keyblade Eternity”, a fictional universe by flying monkey child.

During the Keyblade War, the fate of the universe will be decided (STARTED. ALWAYS ACCEPTING. FREE LOVING COMMUNITY. WE SMELL NICE.)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Kingdom Hearts: Keyblade Eternity”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Kingdom Hearts: Keyblade Eternity

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:51 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Kingdom Hearts: Keyblade Eternity"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Kingdom Hearts: Keyblade Eternity

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:00 am

Hey can u reserve me a spot

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jackrules158
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:14 am

No need to reserve a spot. There's no set number of spots.

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:27 am

*begins dancing* Hell yeah! A KH roleplay! Definitely gonna make a character! XD

Edit: Can we pick any keyblade? And what about origins? I'm wanting my character to originally be from Halloween Town and have Pumpkinhead. :3
Last edited by Aixulram on Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kick her ass, Misty! Show her who Ash's true lover is!

Aixulram
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:31 am

ill join. I haven't seen a kh rp worth joining, but this one seems worth while
'The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate. Entrusing his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the Arcana are the means by which all is revealed. It matters not who you are, Death awaits you."

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irondude1994 on Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:41 am

I'll join, and KH: Chain of Memories is even better on the Gameboy Advanced.
This is where I would put a damn---> ______
IF I GAVE ONE!!!

"The Journey into our hearts is not an easy one, let alone a pleasant one."-Ignis Rogo

Irondude1994
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:59 am

@Aixulram: Honestly, I'm probably one of the most laid back GMs you'll find. Any keyblade, any origin. My one rule on this sort of thing is that you just have to be able to back it up. You want a pumpkinhead? Go ahead and have one. You can choose to keep the pumpkinhead on the entire time, or you can always say that you're using magic to give yourself a more human type head. It's up to you.

@Rarikou: Glad you think so. Looking forward to roleplaying with you.

@Irondude1994: I'm right there with you man. I played through it on the GBA, too, while waiting my ass off for KH2. It was great. Alas, my sister wouldn't be one to play the GBA version, assuming I was even able to find it we've moved around so much. But, she'll play in on the PS2, I'm sure. Hell, I'm actually trying to run through it while I'm home on break. It's actually more fun than I thought it'd be on the PS2.

Anyway, glad you have you guys. Just to repeat what I said above, I'm easy. Once the RP gets going, the sky's the limit. I have ideas that I can put into play should the story not really go anywhere, little pushes that I can apply, but this is our story and therefore you all can write whatever you want, basically, as long as it follows the rules of the site and you back it up. If it makes sense or you can make it have some sense, write away. I'd rather everyone be too free than too locked up behind rules and whatnot.

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:02 am

Im sooo gonna join this, i should have a xhar up soon.

freemixer25
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby souloe on Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:33 am

seems interesting. And... hey! familiar faces. lol

souloe
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irondude1994 on Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:40 am

I am glad that they kept the card system. Though it could be infuriating at times, it sure made the fights a bit more fun. I beat it twice, once with Sora once with Riku. I liked Riku's story a bit better, mainly for the fact you got to play as Dark Riku, You kick some serious butt with him. I started playing KHCM on the PS2, but i was so used to it being on a small screen and using only like 8 buttons, so I couldn't get into it. Though they did keep it almost the same. It was a nice transfer.

Irondude1994
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:47 am

I actually really like the card system. I used to sit around with my GBA trying to create the perfect deck, with all the cards lined up perfectly so that my sleights are in order and all that. It was really fun. Riku's story was pretty cool, though one of the main reasons I liked it was the importance Mickey had to the story. With his disappointing like, two lines in the first one I was really happy to see him take on a role.

Anyway, I'm going to approve your character. One thing that I forgot to add to the sheet is "Side." I know it says in the bio, but I figured might as well make it obvious for later on when people are just looking through the character sheets trying to figure out who they can and cannot ally themselves with. So yeah, just add a "Side: Dark" to your character sheet and we'll be good to go.

And to everyone else that joins, just note I added that to the sheet.

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irondude1994 on Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:50 am

I did it before you even said something. Yeah, Micky was cool. He was the like the main reason, I was able to beat the game. If I didn't have him, I'm sure I would have thrown my GBA down on my bed and say 'Screw this'.

Irondude1994
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:05 am

i liked the gba game too... if only the fact that I learned you become a god by dodge rolling, and made killing everyone easy

character added. I thought my key blade idea was pretty original.

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irondude1994 on Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:11 am

Very true, I have yet to play 358/2 or BBS, the main reason is I don't have a psp or a ds. Though I'm hoping that another deal goes through with square and Microsoft so KH3 will come out on the xbox.

As for a keyblade, i just found one that I liked and its name happened to be related to my guy. Funny, huh? I had my idea for guy before I looked for keyblades. That was the last thing I did.

Irondude1994
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irondude1994 on Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:04 am

For those undecided on what side you want, you should take the dark side, We have Casual Fridays.

Irondude1994
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:52 am

I had a job at one point where I was making decent money, so I bought a DS just for 382/2 Days. Honestly? It wasn't as good as I hoped it would be. It was interesting and all, but I felt like it could have been more. Luckily, a few birthdays ago I was given a PSP, so I dusted that guy off and bought BBS. It, on the other hand, was, in my opinion, a treasure. My only complaint with that one was that it was way too short. It's actually the main story inspiration for this RP, because in BBS it talks a little about the Keyblade War and the x-Blade. I'd recommend googling "x-Blade." The KH Wiki's got a good page on it.

@Rarikou: Interesting idea with the Keyblade. I look forward to seeing how it pans out.

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nltniko on Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:49 am

Hey save a spot for me. Think i'll join.
Fortuna favet fortibus

nltniko
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:09 pm

i have a love hate relation with bbs. I LOVE it because of the story, and how well it ties in the rest of my story. i HATE it because my little joystick...thing broke fighting Vanitas (I had just gotten the last page, so i had unlocked the secret ep), and the rest of my psp followed suit.

thanks, im glad you like it. did you accept her?

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irondude1994 on Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:54 pm

I'm a dedicated fan, so when I couldn't play it I read the wiki, or actual Wikipedia. Before know what happened Ven was my favorite character, mainly due to the fact he looked like Roxas. Though after reading it, Terra is most definitively my favorite character, the reason is he is like Riku. He fell to darkness trying to protect that which he loves.

Irondude1994
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:57 pm

Riku actually became that way due to Terra, so the similarity isn't that surprising

I'm thinking about finding a way to order KHII: Final Mix from Japan, since you can fight Terra in it, as well as the other Organization XIII members you couldn't previously,

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!