Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

X.Y. Academy

Schedules and Home-Rooms and Teachers.

a part of “X.Y. Academy”, a fictional universe by SunshinexDeath.

In a world of discrimination, a school harbors the trouble makers who have done the ultimate wrong. Acting like a gender they aren't. But, like their students, that's just the front they put up. [Closed and Starting ]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “X.Y. Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Schedules and Home-Rooms and Teachers.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SunshinexDeath on Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:00 pm

Schedules are still to be edited. Students have the chance to choose their electives, along with the clubs they will be able to join. So-for now-schedules only include core classes and the occasional announcement about upcoming events and speeches in the auditorium. Like this little announcement:
There will be an introduction to your teachers in three days.

Now, unto another subject. Home-Rooms. Your Home-Rooms will be your First Period and will last twenty minutes. The Home-Rooms will be listed below and the people that will have them will be on this list. And now, regarding teachers. Some teachers will be in more than one classroom because they will be teaching more than one subject. If teachers do not show up to their classes in 15 minutes, you are allowed to have free-time or start on scheduled work on your own.

Teacher Positions will be listed Below.
Spoiler: show
tsukishima kei and I are one in the same.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SunshinexDeath
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Schedules and Home-Rooms and Teachers.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:37 am

Schedule time!

I shall post these in two different ways. The first will be a list for everyone merely stating their classes, and the second will list who has what when, kay? Note that the first is just a listing and does not reflect the actual order the classes will be in.

BekaL101-Lucas_______SolrSurfr3-Zane_______________Sharra -Leia_________________ Uchiha_Itachi -Cameron
Government__________Government__________________Government ________________Government
AP American Literature_AP American Literature________American Literature___________American Literature
Physics______________Physics______________________AP Physics___________________Physics
Math Analysis_________Math Analysis________________Calculus_____________________Calculus
AP Art_______________French II____________________Guitar_______________________Spanish III
Creative Writing II_____Select Male Vocals___________Creative Writing II_____________Creative Writing II
Psychology II__________Study Hall__________________Creative Communications________Study Hall

Ashes-6695 -Cooper_____________Desire99600 -Corina
US History_____________________US History
English Literature_______________English Literature
Chemistry_____________________Chemistry
Trigonometry__________________Trigonometry
Psychology_____________________Spanish III
Art II_________________________Art I
Study Hall_____________________Study Hall

GamerX -Eric__________________Pieluver -Corinth__________Pieluver -Austin
World History__________________World History____________World History
English 10_____________________English 10_______________English 10
Biology_______________________Biology__________________Biology
Algebra II_____________________Algebra II________________Algebra II
Psychology II__________________Creative Writing II_________Creative Communications
Social Relations_______________Art II_____________________Art I
Study Hall____________________Guitar____________________Study Hall

Okay, so there is that. Now time for the Literal Schedule.

Homeroom -all
1st Class- Government (Lucas, Zane, Leia, Cameron)/English Literature (Cooper, Corina)/World History (Eric, Austin, Corinth)
2nd Class- Calculus (Leia, Cameron)/ Math Analysis (Lucas, Zane)/ Trigonometry (Cooper, Corina)/Algebra II (Eric, Austin, Corinth)
3rd Class- Study Hall (Zane, Eric, Cooper, Cameron, Corina, Austin)/Guitar (Leia, Corinth)/AP Art (Lucas)
4th Class- AP American Literature (Lucas, Zane)/ American Literature (Leia, Cameron)/ Chemistry (Cooper, Corina)/ Biology (Eric, Corinth, Austin)
Lunch-all
5th class- Creative Writing II (Lucas, Leia, Cameron, Corinth)/ Art I (Corina, Austin)/ Social Relations (Eric)/ Psychology I (Cooper)/ Select Male Vocals (Zane)
6th class- AP Physics (Leia)/ Physics (Lucas, Zane, Cameron)/ US History (Cooper, Corina)/ English 10 (Eric, Corinth, Austin)
7th Class- Psychology II ( Lucas, Eric)/ Creative Communications (Leia, Austin)/ French II (Zane)/ Art II (Cooper, Corinth)/ Spanish III (Cameron, Corina)

Does that make sense? I Boosted Lucas's Psychology to II so he could take another class he wanted, and I did the same to Corina's Spanish II so I wouldn't have to much with it much. If you have any questions/ changes (God forbid), Feel free to shoot me a pm. Upon request I can send you a personalized Schedule with only the classes you are taking on it if that would make it easier to understand.
slcam plz

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!