Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Living a Life of Piracy!

Living a Life of Piracy!

a part of “Living a Life of Piracy!”, a fictional universe by technicolourstardust.

Ever wanted to be a pirate? Well here you go! Join the crew of Neptune's Whore or become a captain of a rival ship! But overall, have fun!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Living a Life of Piracy!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Living a Life of Piracy!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby technicolourstardust on Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:55 pm

The ships you are allowed to join at the moment are Neptune's Whore- Captained by Wild Kaitlyn Standley, and Cupid's Corsair- Captained by Mad Charity Bonney.

If you wish to captain your own ship, you must fill out this form:

Ship Name:
Your Name:
Your Age:
Your Previous Captain:
Your Reason for Leaving Your Previous Captain:
Your Reason for Becoming a Pirate:
A Bit of Background from Before You Became a Pirate:
How You Got Your Title (ex: Mad, Iron, Wild, Buck-toothed, One-Legged, Red, Dirty, etc...):

And post it in this forum. I will approve or deny you publicly so others can see why you did or didn't get your ship.
Last edited by technicolourstardust on Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'll Dance In The Pouring Rain,
Sing In A Hurricane,
And Laugh With My Last Breath,
Just For Knowing You!

Here is/are my roleplay(s):
One Big Goblin Mess
Living a Life of Piracy!
More to come!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

technicolourstardust
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Living a Life of Piracy!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaconPies on Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:13 am

Definitely interested in this. Might be submitting a character.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BaconPies
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:34 am

I'd really like to be a captain- mix it up a bit too since there are already two female captains.

Ship Name: The Dark Avenger

Your Name: Captain Misfortunate Alexander Ngor

Your Age: 22; he’s still quite new to commanding his own crew and handling his own ship.

Your Previous Captain: Blackbeard aka His Father.

Your Reason for Leaving Your Previous Captain: As a neglected son, he left to pursue his own goals and to walk in his own footsteps rather than his father’s.

Your Reason for Becoming a Pirate: To be a better pirate than his father ever could be and the sea up till now, still feels like home.

A Bit of Background from Before You Became a Pirate: His real name was Marius and he grew up hating that name ever since the word escaped his father’s mouth. He was an innocent but curious child, exploring the land but always dreaming of the ocean and the tides of which his father was said to be sailing on which greatly worried his mother. The first day he met his father was the day that changed his life forever. He was forever a fugitive, hunted by strangers like a lamb for slaughter. Nothing could ever be the same again. Despite his dream being fulfilled to live surrounded by the oceanic scent, he could never forget the sound of his abandoned mother’s yell ringing in his ears as he was dragged out of that house by an unknown man; a man he did not know he would someday call father. As the years passed, Marius learned skills and trained himself to fight constantly with the help of Blackbeard’s other crew members which gave his father reason to be disappointed. It wasn’t long before an angry lecture broke out to separate the two as his father claimed his son was making the crew soft and building strings of attachment that shouldn’t be built in the first place. Marius said and did nothing even as his father drew his sword. A scar was left across Marius’ eye. A few days later as the bond between them grew ever more, he escaped the ship in the dark of night to pursue his own life and changed his name to Alexander Ngor and he hides his scar with an eye patch.

How You Got Your Title: Anyone who crosses his path will find himself or herself ratherâ€Ļmisfortunate. Or so the legends sayâ€Ļ

Victorant
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Giver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby technicolourstardust on Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:50 am

I like your application and will accept it as there really is an appalling lack of male pirates thus far. You are granted your ship and it will be posted accordingly. =)

technicolourstardust
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:41 am

Awesome thankyou. Submitted my character.

Victorant
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Giver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lukipyon on Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:25 am

Awh mayn, you guise have started already. :<

Lukipyon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:11 am

@Lukipyon: Even so, you still have a chance of joining the roleplay if its okay with the Gm.

Victorant
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mac the Impaler on Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:33 am

Ship Name: The Black Merchant
Your Name: Captain Samuel Blake "Red Rum Sam"
Your Age: 33
Your Previous Captain: Captain Edward Clemons
Your Reason for Leaving Your Previous Captain: The fat, bloated mass that dared to call himself captain lied about how much he should have been paying us, the crew. So we sent him to The Locker and, as First Mate, I became captain.
Your Reason for Becoming a Pirate: The pay is better, and the sea is my home.

A Bit of Background from Before You Became a Pirate: Born in a backwater port, son of a blacksmith and a net-weaver, and grew up around ships. Stowed away on an outbound ship not long after he turned 16, became a deck-hand and moved from ship to ship whenever the crew got hired. They fell on hard times shortly after Sam turned 28, so they agreed easily when they were hired to crew a frigate-cum-merchant ship. For 4 Years they slaved on the decks of The VII Imperial, while Edward Clemons grew fatter and fatter in his cabin. One day, while Clemons the Whale dozed in his chair, the cabin-boy discovered the secret ledger that contained all of the Profits and Spendings of The 7th Imperial. Needless to say, he was very confused by the strange book, as none of the crew had taught him to read yet, so he took it to First-Mate Blake, the closest thing to a proper leader the crew had. When Sam saw the ledger, specifically how much money the ledger indicated was being stolen from them, he was enraged. The cabin-boy would later tell anyone who would listen about how the bottle of rum, that had been in Sams' hand at the time, turned a deep red before the First-Mate swallowed it all at once and then called all the men to mutiny against Captain Fat.

How You Got Your Title: It is said that any bottle he touches becomes filled with red rum, regardless of anything that was previously inside the bottle. One particularly scholarly fellow, part of a crew on a ship The Black Merchant had attacked, pointed out that "Red Rum Sam", when said backwards, sounds like "Massmurder". Sam laughed for ten minutes before personally executing each and every other member of the captured crew in front of the learned man.

Our core is madness. Our prime directive is murder. We came to rule the Earth not because we were the strongest or the smartest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle.

Mac the Impaler
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sameshitdifferentday on Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:12 am

Please ignore the name. It's supposed to be spelled, "Kristopher", as it is in the character information. Also, the little stars are for if Kristopher is even accepted into the Dark Avenger, and if he is. His role would be pretty much decided by Victorant.

Sameshitdifferentday
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:36 pm

Well after the Gm accepts you mate.

Welcome aboard me crew.. lol I think i'd put Kristopher as general crew (probably the newest of the lot) then he gets promoted to first mate?

Victorant
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kkpigs on Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:17 pm

Awww, I just saw the OOC. Sorry D: Anyway, Sonya just became a pirate so she doesn't a title yet and she is age 19. Sorry, once again :P
-ZombieSlayer

kkpigs
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby technicolourstardust on Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:32 pm

Red Rum Sam, I've heard it before but it does have a nice ring to it! You are granted your ship! It will be posted accordingly by sometime tomorrow and possibly sooner.

As for anyone feeling discouraged by the fact that we've begun already, please don't be! I will be welcoming new pirates for a good while yet until each and every ship has a proper crew of at least six. Please keep your characters coming in! I'll even allow multiple characters per player! I personally have two!

technicolourstardust
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:58 am

Would just like to inform you all that i'm really busy today but will try to get a post in tomorrow. Sorry.

Victorant
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:34 am

Just checking if anyone else is still posting besides Kkpigs, Same and I?

Cause then it would just be basically one crew active..

Victorant
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby technicolourstardust on Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:28 pm

I would post more if my crew would participate.

technicolourstardust
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kkpigs on Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:51 pm

I'll make a member for you, if you'd like.

kkpigs
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby technicolourstardust on Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:11 pm

Go ahead!

technicolourstardust
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!