Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Into the Arena

Into the Arena

a part of “Into the Arena”, a fictional universe by SyringeofHell.

The conditioning chip keeping you a loyal worker has broken, and so you have found yourself in City Eleven, trapped at the mercy of Dr. Pike and his associates.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Into the Arena”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Into the Arena

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SyringeofHell on Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:23 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Into the Arena"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"You're the one bloody rubbish" - Dad.
DID YOU HURT YOURSELF? DID YOU HURT YOUR OWN BODY?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SyringeofHell
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Into the Arena

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:43 pm

Seems solid enough, definitely has some interesting implications, especially towards overall crime.

I'll probably submit a character eventually, if I ever beat the morning-lazy. xD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Group Theory Visual Appeal Property Buyer Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SyringeofHell on Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:14 pm

Thanks!

I'd be happy if you joined (: Good luck defeating the morning, it's already the evening where I am, ahaha.

SyringeofHell
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Esana on Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:22 pm

Hi, I'd like to enter a mutant in (probably tomorrow morning.) Would that be okay?

~ Esa
“No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.” ~ Voltaire

Esana
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SyringeofHell on Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:34 pm

That's fine! Looking forwards to seeing them (:

SyringeofHell
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selene Durlan on Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:39 am

I am interested in this for sure! :)

Selene Durlan
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SyringeofHell on Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:59 am

If you need it, I'll happily give more information!

SyringeofHell
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MorphineKisses on Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:40 pm

I, too, am interested in this ^^ But I do have a few questions. In the introduction is says that we don't get to choose if we become a fighter in the arena or an experiment. After we make a character, how soon will we find out which one of those we're going to be? Also, on the character skeleton, it has a section for weapons. Is that section for what we prefer to use, or something we have on us at the time? I wasn't sure because the way the introduction sounds, we'll be pretty much naked in the cell to begin with. Will we have all of our belongings with us in the cell to begin with?

Just a few questions, hope you don't mind :) Let me know so I can work on building a character ^^

MorphineKisses
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SyringeofHell on Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:15 pm

- Pretty soon after you all get introduced to Lack. If you really want a certain position (fighter, experiment, guard, scientist, cook, etc) you can always PM me. It's just I let people choose before and was flooded with fighters :I
- What you'd rather use, or what you carry (if you are a guard, scientist, technician, etc.)
- You'll have the clothes you were wearing beforehand, and that is all.

Hope I helped!

SyringeofHell
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MorphineKisses on Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:28 pm

Ok perfect! Thanks so much. I'm working on a character now :)

MorphineKisses
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SyringeofHell on Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:35 pm

Looking forwards to seeing them!

SyringeofHell
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selene Durlan on Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:44 pm

I didn't see this mentioned yet, in detail at least. Will there be a post length minimum? I hope that there is. :) Far too often I have gotten a 5 sentence response to a hefty 4 paragraph post of mine. I realize that during conversations that sort of length is warranted, but if it turns into a trend. :( I hope you can understand.

Also, I am interested in making a doctor/scientist actually. Might you be able to give me a bit more information about the role? :)

Thanks!

Selene Durlan
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MorphineKisses on Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:51 pm

Character submitted :-) let me know what you think and if I need to make any changes... thanks!

MorphineKisses
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SyringeofHell on Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:27 pm

Thanks, MorphineKisses! I sent you a reply.

@Selene: I try to post around 200 words at least, and more if I can. 200 words normally in a conversation or combat situation. I'd say 200 words minimum is okay, as long as not all posts are minuscule P:

I'll PM you!

SyringeofHell
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyokojordie on Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:14 pm

Hello! I'd like to join, this seems really interesting. I'll submit my character soon.
Also, I'm new around here (but not to roleplay), so if you notice that I'm a bit lost it's because I'm still trying to figure things out.

Kiyokojordie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SyringeofHell on Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:19 pm

I really like your character! Thanks for joining!
If you need help with posting or the details of the site or whatever, just ask (:

SyringeofHell
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyokojordie on Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:45 am

Thank you very much! :D

Kiyokojordie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MorphineKisses on Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:38 pm

Just posting to see if anything has changed... I'm hoping this isn't falling through the cracks before it even gets started. Any word on an update?

MorphineKisses
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Esana on Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:21 pm

I hate to do this guys, but I have to leave RPG for a while, which means that I will not be posting indefinitely. I hope that you'll forgive me and still RP with me if I ever return.

I'm really sorry.

Good-bye.

~ Esa

Esana
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!