Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Brotherhood

The Brotherhood

a part of “The Brotherhood”, a fictional universe by Mugenn.

The Brotherhood has been called upon to eradicate the evil in the north.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Brotherhood”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Brotherhood

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mugenn on Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:15 pm

Hello and welcome to The Brotherhood.

Please ask any questions you have regarding this RP, Character creation or anything else you would like to know.

Oh and please do NOT post in the activity tab until i say otherwise.
Last edited by Mugenn on Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Forget all that formal crap 'bout comin' at me one at a time. I'll take all you bitches on!"
Mugen - Samurai Champloo

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mugenn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Brotherhood

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caramelldansener on Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:52 pm

What races can we be?
"Bah ram it!" xP

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caramelldansener
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mugenn on Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:02 pm

You can be all the usual Fantasy races ie Elves, Dwarves, humans, Halflings if there is a race you are not sure about just let me know and il see if i will allow it.

Mugenn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caramelldansener on Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:13 pm

Okay, I feel kinda stupid but what do you mean by Class and Class abilities, haha >.>

Caramelldansener
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mugenn on Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:22 pm

Class would be like Archer, Mage, Paladin and whatever else you can think of. Abilities would be what sort of magic or skills they have.

Mugenn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:15 pm

This looks like it should be fun, I'm thinking of making a classic tank character. Seeing how there is always a "strong man" in these groups. I'll start working up an app asap
I should go.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caramelldansener on Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:20 pm

Did you get my application or do I need to make it again? Gah, my laptop fails.

Caramelldansener
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mugenn on Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:22 pm

Nope i havnt got anything yet mate

@Bromander Everyone loves a good tank :D
Last edited by Mugenn on Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mugenn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caramelldansener on Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:24 pm

BAH! Okay, I'll try again then.

Caramelldansener
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabled_Tales on Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:48 am

You don't have societies or races, so I would like to ask to make this character. I play D&D alot and I love specializing in the shield rather then the sword (its quite fun :-) ). I would like to make a dark elf that comes from a warrior-like society. Is this alright?
18+ Freeform roleplay about heaven, hell, and the supernatural between http://www.rpol.net/game.cgi?gi=46642&date=1321123164
We could use quite a few people, come check us out!

Fabled_Tales
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mugenn on Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:54 pm

Yeah thats fine and i will get races up shortly

Mugenn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:45 pm

Surprised there isn't more people joining. I would like to join but is there any type of lizard-like races in this word? If not I'll be a dwarf.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mugenn on Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:51 pm

No lizard races im afraid mate. I would like to see your dwarf character

Mugenn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:56 pm

Ok, I'll make a Dwarf.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wheatley on Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:53 pm

Looks like you guys need some magic up in here >:D

What would you say to a witch-race character?

Wheatley
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mugenn on Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:57 pm

Sounds good mate. look forward to seeing her/him

Mugenn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mugenn on Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:12 pm

Hey guys. We may have may have one or two more people joining us. So i will wait a day or two before starting on the intro. If anyone has any suggestions on how to improve the introduction page please feel free to pm me.

Mugenn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:29 pm

Sorry for the delay but my tank character is finally up and ready to roll.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeFanaticForever on Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:57 pm

I play Oblivion and Skyrim and a lot of the elder scrolls games as well as D&D. So could I jut make a character from one of my games on those? Sorry, I'm new to this website and I want to make see before I go and make a character. ^^;
"Why do humans always look to the sky? Why do you try so hard to fly when you don't have any wings?"
-Kiba
"If I were the rain that bind together the earth and sky, who in all eternity will never mingle, would i be able to bind the hearts of people together?"
-Orihime Inoue
"Master Sergeant Fuery, during your last physical it was discovered you have Athletes Foot, and we now believe it is affecting your brain."
-Riza Hawkeye

AnimeFanaticForever
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mugenn on Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:23 pm

Yeah just no aragonians or kahjeets please i hate those guys :P

Mugenn
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!