Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hetalia! Academy for the Countries

Clubs/Electives for Hetalia Academy

a part of “Hetalia! Academy for the Countries”, a fictional universe by KuruLesperance.

An academy for the countries, what could possibly go wrong? Many things. That's a definite answer. [CLOSED!]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hetalia! Academy for the Countries”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Clubs/Electives for Hetalia Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:43 am

This is the OOC thread for the Clubs and Electives, ranging from the events taking place and must-learn skills.

Also, please put here which clubs/ electives you want your character to go to so I can put them in there ahead of time.

C L U B S

3/12: VOICE ACTING CLUB:

Voice Acting Club will be voice acting for an anime called Wonderland Hearts.

This is the list of characters:
Leon Hawktalon
Gigi Las Fairrez
Le Sleap (Mad Hatter)
Hunter Harvey (March Hare)
Couru Cantarella (Alice)

Auditions will be held in the gym in the morning. You do not have to be a part of the club but it is preferred.
To audition, these are the lines for each individual character. They are audition lines.

LEON HAWKTALON

"Okay, okay, I understand, Mr. Harshisnidernick."
giggle for 3 seconds "You have a funny name, man."
"Oh, I see. I am sorry."

GIGI LAS FAIRREZ

"Get your lazy bum off the couch!"
"It's beautiful, really. I said it. Happy now mister know-it-all?"
"How about I push you off the roof and destroy your legs?"
"Where did he come from?!"

LE SLEAP

"Tea, anyone? Take the tea. The tea is good for you. Take it now or there will be consequences."
"I'm mad like Mad Hatter! Because, I am mad hatter for you see, I am mad and I have a hat."
"No one will know who murdered the Cheshire Cat. No one will know.."

HUNTER HARVEY

"Bunny bunny hop hop! Get out of my way, incompetent fool! Ha-ha!"
"Bloody rabbit. What?"
"He's trolling. Seriously, look. There's a troll behind him. Ah, I am kidding my friend!"

COURU CANTARELLA

"I just fell through a hole. How do you think I'd feel right now? Do you think I'd feel like one million dollars?"
"Insensitive fool. You shall perish."
"Wait, you're Mad Hatter and he's the Hare? He is quite hairy, so that is reasonable."

Leon Hawktalon must have a young teen's voice, most likely age 13, because he is quite a young jester. His voice is usually malicious or blissful, having a rising tone to it.

Gigi must have a younger teen's voice, not necessarily sounding that of a girl, and she is quite the tomboy. Her tone is usually snappy and sarcastic, though having a humorous peak to it.

Le should have an older teenager voice, preferably monotone and almost robotic, being emotionless and etcetera.

Hunter can either have an older teen's voice or younger. He tends to be cheerful and silly, and tends to say 'ha-ha' often.

Couru needs to have a stuck-up, snobby attitude to her tone, and preferably a British accent.
Last edited by KuruLesperance on Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
So adorable! â™Ĩ

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Clubs/Electives for Hetalia Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:49 am

Iceland's Clubs/Electives

Host Club
Foreign Languages
Bow and Arrow Club so I can shoot England and Norway

------------
Maybe Bow and Arrow club might get out of hand. Oh well. <3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Camillo on Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:41 pm

Alright, here we go;

Canada's Clubs/Electives

Soccer Club (I'm going to go with Club.. :x )
Cooking Club

((Is that how I should do it? :S ))
Last edited by Camillo on Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DAVESPRITE: gonna sleep pretty sound tonight
DAVESPRITE: with that big f***ing payload of safety you just got dropped on us
DAVESPRITE: gonna be all huggin my pillow and sh*t
DAVESPRITE: grinning like a godd*mn bear full of honey
DAVE: safer than some flintstone vitamins in a bottle
DAVE: keep twisting junior all you get is clicks
DAVESPRITE: a**hole thinks its candy
DAVESPRITE: doesnt even know he just stepped on a security rake and got a face full of f***ing safety

Camillo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:55 pm

Hmm..

Would soccer be under elective or club? :o I dunno..

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emogirlrockz11 on Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:54 pm

XD Japan Electives @nd After School Activities! XD

Bow and Arrow Club
Cooking
Art

emogirlrockz11
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emogirlrockz11 on Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:58 pm

Daarkness won't be here for a little while so I'll be doing Japan until he gets back! XD
Forgot to mention that! XP

emogirlrockz11
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:58 pm

Japan? Aren't you Russia?

Or are you putting which ones Japan is in? :o

EDIT: Oh, never mind! :)

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emogirlrockz11 on Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:04 pm

XD I always forget to mention things. Stupid me! XD

@ Here's Russia's! @

Battle Prep.
Art
Host Club

emogirlrockz11
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:19 pm

No, no. It's okay. :3

Russia's cute by the way. ^.^

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ProfessorChaos on Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:40 pm

AMERICA'S CLUBS
* School Baseball Team (I like the 'Hetalia Aces'. The joke is that America's probably the only member of the team, and they've had a flawless season so far :3)
* Key Club (Group founder)
* School Football Team

ProfessorChaos
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SukaiKori on Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:09 am

Did mean to post on this page my bad =)

SukaiKori
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZombieGil on Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:56 pm

Well Italy should be obvious... at least short of...
Battle Prep and Art! - Battle Prep since Germany obviously would make him do it, and art is well art... :D
Art Club! Singing and Painting!
OBVI Cooking Club! :D PASTA~!

ZombieGil
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SukaiKori on Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:24 pm

Taiwans Clubs/Electives:

Electives: Art, Guitar
Clubs: Voice Acting(IDK when the audition things are), Archery, and Sewing

Am I doing this right o.O

SukaiKori
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:44 am

Hong Kong
Electives: Art and Swimming
Clubs: Art,Cooking and Archery.
"Terribly sorry for not being on for quite some time. I know some people might be a little mad at me for not being there but..."

*adjust brand new spectacles* x_x

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!