Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Seven Roses

Seven Roses

a part of “Seven Roses”, a fictional universe by HereMeNow.

((THIS ROLE PLAY IS NOW INACTIVE))

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Seven Roses”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Seven Roses

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:13 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Seven Roses"

Hello Everyone!! Please enjoy the OOC =) Make friends, be dumb, mess up on spelling, ask questions, Do Whatever You Want!! :3 Except Spam. You Spam You Die!! *Evil Laugh* Anywho :D Have Fun
Last edited by HereMeNow on Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Seven Roses

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PokegirlInPurple on Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:51 am

May I reserve the Red Rose? I can have her in by the end of the day. :)
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PokegirlInPurple
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZaBanpaiaNeko on Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:02 am

I would like to reserve the green rose :)

ZaBanpaiaNeko
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:31 am

Yes I'll reserve them for you two =) Just have the Character sheet by the end of tomorrow k.

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:47 am

Can I reserve the purple rose

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:28 am

Dibs on the vampire hunter <3
girls dont get hiccups... they get she-cups.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:57 am

I'd like to reserve the Yellow Rose. Give me a little time, and I'll have a bio up shortly.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:28 pm

May I reserve werewolf 2 please?

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:08 pm

Perchance could I snag the role of the vampire hunter's little sister? I should have my character in by tonight.
noot noot

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miho~No~Dorei on Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:26 pm

I was wondering if I could reserve the role of Human 2. However, I have a question about the character. If it is alright with the player of the Purple Rose, could I make Human 2 a girl??

Miho~No~Dorei
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:08 pm

I will reserve them all for you. Lol I go to sleep and then wake up to find a bunch of requests gahh! And the contract says that a human must kiss a vampire out of true love in order for the vampire and human to enter into a contract. So that is up to the one who will play the Purple Rose.

I was thinking though of adding to where the contract can also be made if both human AND vampire absolutely wish it, but with this the human does not gain any extra abilities from the Vampire. Since CuteAsKaylah reserved the Purple Rose before you reserved Human 2, I will let her decide if she would rather have a female instead of a male for her contractor. She can PM me or just post in the OOC which one she'd prefer and depending on her answer I might change the contract a little. In the mean time I'll reserve the spot for you.

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miho~No~Dorei on Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:11 pm

Thank you. I'll PM CuteAsKaylah to see what can be worked out. I just wanted to ask because I know that the subject is touchy with some people.

Miho~No~Dorei
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:34 pm

Haha, I get what you mean. Just lemme know what she says.

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:39 pm

Can I have the blue rose please? This sounds like a really great rp. ;D
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:56 pm

SUBMITTED MEH CHARRY! He's pretty great, just make sure you don't stare at him for too long! XD

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:56 pm

I cant find any purple pictures can she hae pink hair

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:11 pm

CuteAsKaylah: Clicky!

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:23 pm

May I reserve the Blue Rose plz???

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:30 pm

I like your char, Angelwolf. Now I have the strange compulsion to meet up with him as Miraiya and, though some sort of bizarre string of unusual circumstances, make an extremely reluctant and vitriolic tag-team of embittered raciophobes who hate being touched. Seriously, he and my Vampire are like opposite race mirror images of each other! XD

On another note, Miraiya's bio is complete. ^_^

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:53 pm

Hey, sorry Mat but Horsey Girl asked first but there are other roles open too =)

Yes, the purple rose can have pink hair

My Laptop is going to die soon cus my charger is broken so I might not be on til' later k guys.

I'm making a map of ShiroKuro, please excuse my horrible artwork.

And I will check everyones character submission as soon as I can =) Look forward to reading them!! I'll be on later!

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!