Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The New Mage Guild; Draco Edge

[Plot] The Dark Eclipse

a part of “The New Mage Guild; Draco Edge”, a fictional universe by ZombieGil.

Taking place shortly after Natsu and company stopped the Eisenwald Guild in Oshibana Town. An up-and-coming Guild decided to station itself in place of Eisenwald. Now Oshibana Town has it's own certified Guild; Draco Edge. (Semi-Closed)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The New Mage Guild; Draco Edge”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[Plot] The Dark Eclipse

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lolkatlove on Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:55 pm

Evil does not die. It evolves.

After this Eisenwald fell, there will be another stronger, darker Eisenwald replaces it...That's the circle of life, a guild dies and another guild replaces it...It happens to every generation...after a dark guild, there's a light guild, and hiding in a corner, waiting for the perfect time, will be another dark guild...will the circle never end? No one knows for sure...but you all just know this...from the debris of Eisenwald, another dark guild has been born...darker and eviller than Eisenwald could ever hope to be...And its name? It has a fearsome name...It is called...The Dark Eclipse....

It is formed from the evil-doers in this peaceful town...it is formed from the ambitious mages and it is formed from...the old members of Eisenwald...Hiding from the world with the simple disguise as a newly formed guild, The Dark Eclipse silently and secretly calls every dark mages to follow its course...And what is its purpose?...

To rule the world....OF COURSE!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things you need to know: General Specifics

• This thread is ONLY for discussion on the plot line involving 'Dark Eclipse', it is also where the character you wish to play for a time can be approved or dissaproved.
  • Location thoughts, situations, 'Dark Eclipse' character relationships, their motives and much more are also all welcome here along with plot ideas.
  • If the character you wish to play has been branded unavailable by the creator, then please ask them on this thread, or PM the creator for permission.
  • You must be consistent with the personality of the character you wish to play, if they have been used previously, please make sure to have read their posts and understand their history so that they can be presented properly.
  • Plot ideas shall be taken into account by ZombieGil, Archlkan and Blackwolf, please be clear in your thoughts.
  • Realistic plots are preferered, but of course remember the characters will have their own opinions and should be portrayed as such, fitting to their personalities.
  • You may have created a plot, but other players will be playing the characters involved, so be aware the plot may change as the characters evolve.
  • It is possible to volunter 'Draco Edge' characters for plot events in this thread also, if it is a character you are not playing however please make sure the creator is okay.
  • If you have any questions or are unsure on anything at all please contact ZombieGil, Archlkan or Blackwolf, Lolkatlove shall also be available to help if there are questions involving this thread.

Things you need to know: Combat
  • When a situation arises that a 'Draco Edge' member comes into contact with a 'Dark Eclipse' member and a fight progresses, there are some rules that must be considered.
  • Do not, under any circmstances give the 'Draco Edge' members an easy win unless the 'Dark Eclipse' member is of much lower rank, an example is a 'Dark Eclipse' rank D against a 'Draco Edge' rank A. Even then, a battle is still expected to be difficult, both members having injuries or things not going to plan as would happen in a real battle.
  • When a battle commenses, to make sure the event is suitable, a player, who is not controlling the 'Draco Edge' character(s) involved, must take on the 'Dark Eclipse' member(s) and fight as though they were determined to win as would be realistic. This shall make it harder to God Mod an easy plot and it would be more interesting.
  • The way a fight shall be written is still to be decided by ZombieGil, Archlkan and Blackwolf. (shall discuss in This)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Main plot lines chosen shall be displayed here to keep everyone up to date so please check regulary

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lolkatlove
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [Plot] The Dark Eclipse

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lolkatlove on Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:28 pm

May as well make the first post! =')

If I recall, Zombie mentioned how he wanted a team to go on a job, however they come into contact with some of the DG members and return all beaten up. Thus the start of a beautiful friendship horrific battle between the two guilds.

Please correct me if I am wrong?

Im not sure which team would want to do this, as it does mean the characters will be injured for a time, but I was wondering, if characters from different teams could go creating a temporary new team from people who volunteer (Loritova wants different teams to mix?). That way, when they return the actual teams they belong too would be highly pissed off and it also means more characters would be personally connected as teams would have their personal friend hurt getting the ball going. If anyone understands that?

If this is the case, may I volunteer Ana for getting her butt kicked :)
And if Nero could be a participator in the butt kicking =P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lolkatlove
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nivosity on Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:23 am

I would love to volunteer Theo, except since he's not the type to be emotionally connected to others, he wouldn't really ... help make people personally involved in this conflict. If it's alright with the GMs then - I guess that he would go. ^^

Although - since I love being mean to my characters, I do want to have him beat up sometime in this roleplay. :P
*~Nivosity~*

Nivosity
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:26 am

I for some reason find Nero a rather appealing character... (and I'm pretty sure it's not just because I recognize the character...)

Also, Charlotte's starting to find the idea of both Nero and Sheri's abilities bothersome because they can both be compared to her own in a vague manner XD

... I'll go make an NPC now >.>

(If no one else volunteers, we could always find a reason for why Ana and Charlotte would be going together... I kind of want to interact with the dark guild, myself...)
~Cienpher~ GM of "That's Not an Omelette"

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lolkatlove on Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:55 am

Okay, In honesty I cant be bothered to scroll the dozens of OOC posts to find Zombie's reply to this when I brought up the idea, so heres my best shot at remembering the specifics (if someone else remembers more please add to it!!! or correct me!!!)

Zombie wanted to use one of his characters, Im presuming Mordecai? to somehow end up in a scenario where he defeats one of the DG members named 'masked'. This 'masked' fellow used to be a member of the previous DG before it got destroyed, hes a B rank I think. Anyway, this defeat causes the DG to get on bad terms with Draco Edge and a beautiful horrible war occurs.

I then suggested, after such defeat, the DG first move would be to attack teams on jobs so that they come back all injured themselves, but as I said earlier not every one will want their ass kicked so that may be a mission where members from other teams join up for a seperate mission. Could call it a way of mixing everyone in the guild?

Of course, all has to be approved by Zombie still :D

P.S Cien couldnt resist using yugio guy, such a good picture!! the eye on his head kind of bugs me though.... Imagine its the DG symbol! IMAGINE!!!

Lolkatlove
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:58 am

OR instead of having everyone imagine... I can just change it :D

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lolkatlove on Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:05 am

:O I knew you could add symbols with your god like powers, but earase annoying ones too!!!!! X3 even more awesome Cien!!! thinking I should keep it the gold colour instead of the blood red though as matches him .....

Lolkatlove
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akionakamura on Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:43 pm

well if i can add something i kinda have a idea i mention some cloaked figure who burned down akio village when he was younger you could always have him attack one of the teams on a job *im just spitballing tho*

Akionakamura
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nivosity on Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:32 am

Blackie!

I just realized that since Cat loves seeing people's emotions, and Ed can induce them - she... will probably like sticking around him then. :D Maybe they could even be a group although the fact that he's S-level and she's B would make it kind of hard... >.>

Nivosity
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:42 am

I can't help but feel that Ed would be the one to make all the list happenings come true XD
Also, since I changed the tattoo for Kat, I can do so for anyone else who needs it now.

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:18 am

Lawlz. The personalities the dark guild members are alot more fruitful then I figured they'd be. It'll be funny to see how they react to each other. And it looks like we have a 3rd to the Kuudere gang! I can definately see Theo, Roady, and Isall just hangin out. Then again Isall isn't much of a "Dere", seeing as nor warms uP to anyone.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:40 am

If we're considering 'dere's, I think Isall might be more of a Dandere than a Kuudere... and I forgot to say that I agree with the Sheri seeming Yandere comment XD (and while we're on the topic, I don't think we have any Tsunderes yet, do we?)

Just to put Isall's powers into perspective though, he manipulates... well... insects. It's kind of impossible to tell which ones in the world are under his influence or not, especially the bees - since he raises them, he can control them without any regard to proximity whatsoever (although... I do think they'd have to be within the same country...) So basically, if there's ever a mosquito or something in Draco Edge, it could very well be one of his XD

..... I am terrified by him TT-TT (I don't like insects much...)

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lolkatlove on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:26 am

All I can say is, I do not know of these 'deres' or their meaning hahah but I have heard of them before :)

On another note, this may be my last post for a while, I have just found out I have a 2500 word essay due in tomorrow on the subject of installation art so yay me. -.-

Hope I dont miss much!!

Lolkatlove
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:50 am

@Cien: and you're probably correct...if there's one person who can make all the awkward scenes happen, it will be him...*coughSexualInducementandLoveInducementcough* XD

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:09 am

... I look forward to and dread meeting Ed simultaneously XD

Also, just to enlighten everyone on the wonderful properties of honey: The Benefits of Honey

Funnily enough, I've never tried honey before, so I'm not quite sure how I'm going to express Isall's love for it, but whatever XD

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nivosity on Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:15 pm

How have you never had honey?! Honey is the awesome sweet substance that I am currently addicted to.

Nivosity
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!