Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Eight Angels

The Eight Angels

a part of “The Eight Angels”, a fictional universe by ScarnyLuv.

“Angels are bright still, though the brightest fell.” - William Shakespeare

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Eight Angels”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Eight Angels

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarnyLuv on Sat May 19, 2012 7:26 pm

"The Eight Angels"

If you reserve it before anyone else and you can get it in within a day it is yours if not it is for someone else.

Must be committed!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ScarnyLuv
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: The Eight Angels

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Sat May 19, 2012 8:09 pm

Could I reserve the Lost Girl?
Edit: Submitted and awaiting approval.
Last edited by crybloodredtears on Sat May 19, 2012 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winter is coming.

~ crybloodredtears..

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxChristinaxX on Sat May 19, 2012 8:09 pm

My i reseve the lost girl?

XxChristinaxX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BLaCK SHeep on Sat May 19, 2012 8:32 pm

May I take the lost guy?
This seems like an interesting roleplay, I'd like to see how it goes.
Already submitted
-Black Sheep

BLaCK SHeep
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KayEyeEmm on Sat May 19, 2012 8:36 pm

Can I have a fallen girl?
you cut my soul.
i cut my skin.
its like a game.
but who will win?

KayEyeEmm
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarnyLuv on Sat May 19, 2012 9:15 pm

Christina the lost girl is already takem you can have a fallen though.

ScarnyLuv
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat May 19, 2012 10:00 pm

Can i have a fallen girl? thanx!
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chocolate~Pyrus on Sat May 19, 2012 11:04 pm

Can I reserve a "Fallen Girl"? Thanks.
You are enough. Wear your mask and stay safe.

Chocolate~Pyrus
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarnyLuv on Sun May 20, 2012 12:09 am

Choclate I would but we have all the Fallen girl positions filled and we don't have any Fallen guys yet.

ScarnyLuv
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chocolate~Pyrus on Sun May 20, 2012 2:21 am

Then, can I reserve a Fallen Guy?

Chocolate~Pyrus
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Idiosyncratic on Sun May 20, 2012 3:15 am

May I reserve a Fallen Guy?

Idiosyncratic
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarnyLuv on Sun May 20, 2012 10:01 am

Yes you can, both of you

ScarnyLuv
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Sun May 20, 2012 6:30 pm

I'll take the last Falle, if you allow it

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarnyLuv on Sun May 20, 2012 10:01 pm

That is fine Shaodow but they all fell together. They were the first angels to ever fall yes but they all fell together that is how they know each other.

ScarnyLuv
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Auroria on Mon May 21, 2012 2:03 am

So it seems out cast is made up ^^ Who is going to start the roleplay? *curious as to see where it goes*
"Sometimes, all it takes to calm the beast, is a little patience."

Auroria
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Mon May 21, 2012 1:56 pm

Ok so if the reason they fell is a predetermined event that caused them all to go down....why is there an option to tell your own reason why you fell? It seems contradictory, I can edit my history to say that he was under trails for many centuries before he fell along with the other 9 who fell. Would that be satisfactory? Or do I have to rewrite my entire history?

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BLaCK SHeep on Tue May 22, 2012 7:13 pm

Scarny, you should start it.
With all due respects. If not I will.
Not to sound offensive.

BLaCK SHeep
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Tue May 22, 2012 7:59 pm

I was thinking the same thing, It's going to die soon if things on like this, I say start it tomorrow if you don't hear from the GM

Shaodow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarnyLuv on Tue May 22, 2012 8:27 pm

It is OK I am here sorry I didn't see that you guys posted before this.

OK Shaodow your history is fine I just don't want people to think that they fell at different times because they need to know each other.

Also I will start the roleplay right now.

Again I am so sorry guys.

ScarnyLuv
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Wed May 23, 2012 4:54 pm

My character broke the awkward silence for you guys x)

Shaodow
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!