Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Space Dust

Space Dust

a part of “Space Dust”, a fictional universe by Adantas.

Firefly-esque: The crew of Emersed has just picked up a distress call in a distant part of the galaxy. They go to investigate and find that the girls from Starlight Ranch are being threatened by ruthless bandits.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Space Dust”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Space Dust

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:28 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Space Dust"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Adantas
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Space Dust

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:57 am

Ooh, Firefly-esque? That got my attention.

Could I reserve the first mate position? I can't fill an application out at this moment as I'm off out, to a sci-fi museum ironically.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:15 am

This sounds pretty damn awesome!
Which is why i'm breaking my "i'm not gonna joing another RP atm" pledge, and asking to reserve the part of the Brothel Leader.

Question though, when you said "not who they say they are" in the Plot section, what exactly did you mean?? Fugitives, Rebels, Crazy Aliens, and/or both!??

KthxBye! xD

(btw, i can create a few random NPC's to be used as brothel girls if enough ppl don't join! xD)

EDIT: I haven't watched firefly though........that shouldn't be a problem, eh?? *crosses fingers!*
And neither the angels in heaven above, nor the demons down under the sea; Can ever dissever my soul from the soul,
of the beautiful
Annabel Lee....

<3

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tallyrebel on Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:01 pm

could I reserve the mechanic? :3
ImageImageImageImage

tallyrebel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:49 pm

Hey guys,

I'm so glad that I've got people interest! I was just fixing up the introduction, stupid codes and all, but now it's all good. For some reason before it did a funny thing with my rules but it's all fixed now.

Sure I shall put down reservations, no worries but tell me when you would hope to have your character sheet up by.

@I'm a radical Dame - Well I left that open for whomever wanted to take that postion. It thought, give them some freedom to be creative. Just keep it along the lines that, they are important to the Alliance and the Alliance will do anything to get their hands on them. How does that sound?

Also kudos to tallyrebel for her character sheet! I think I shall add a bit more to the code just from looking at hers!

Adantas
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tallyrebel on Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:52 pm

Aw thanks lol. I decided I should do it before I forget, but there was no character sheet so I sort of winged it xD

Also, I added a sample post to the character. Otherwise I... think I have all the required fields ^^
If I need to change anything, please feel free to say. I'm still making edits so I don't mind.

edit: okay NOW I have all the required things lol

tallyrebel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:07 pm

It's looking pretty damn good! Like you said you're still editing but just remember that I would like an 800 sample post. You can put in something from another RP if you wish I would just like to see that I can expect good things from you, which I'm already beginning to do so.

@Radical Dame - I forgot to address the other things. No you don't need to watch firefly but It's a hell of a good show and I recommend it! Although I really really hate fox for cancelling it DX. Also You don't need to worry about making a whole character profile for NPC's just feel free to add and do whatever with them in your post.

Adantas
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tallyrebel on Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:12 pm

Yeah yeah I know :3
I'm not finished with my sample post yet.
I'm just posting things in the character as I go ^.^
I should be done sooooon(:
and thankies lol

EDIT: 800 words for ya ^^

tallyrebel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:12 pm

I'll most likely have my application up by tomorrow, showreel work permitting.

One quick question though, as far as the posting sample goes, would you like it to be relevant to the RP and written up on the spot? Or a sample from a previous RP?

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:32 pm

No problem.

It can be if you wish, you could use it to explain some back story to your character or it could be from another RP in which you thought was really well written and hows you skill! But it's your choice.

Adantas
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:40 pm

Hey!

Okay, i'll have my CS up before i go to sleep tonight! xD

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:11 am

Mmkay, posted!!

Off to bed now.......*yawnnn*

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:22 am

May I reserve the role of Doctor, please? This roleplay has me interested.
M•O•M•B•I•E
Kids. Roleplay. School. Work.

Stay away from negative people,
they have a problem for every solution.
--Albert Einstein

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
If it doesn't open,
it is not your door.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
ImageImage

mombie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist Inspiration Concierge World Builder Builder Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:07 am

Sure, when do you think you'll have a character sheet up though?

Adantas
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:31 am

Uh-oh, this looks like it's going to be an all-chicks rp!? lol =P

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyghtfang on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:39 am

I would like to reserve the Mercenary please. An RP based off Firefly is too damn good to pass up.
ImageImage

Nyghtfang
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:31 am

I would offer to make my character male but...well it'd kinda mess them up thematically. A big point of my character is a female who has been raised to be kinda aggressive and to take on traditionally masculine traits, something that has often been brought up with interactions with her in the past, and trying to be a bit more girly tends to be part of the character progression with her, so the gender is kinda part and parcel with the character.

That and the male character I do play would suit the universe, but would not suit the role.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:01 pm

I am done with my character. Let me know if you need me to amend anything! :)

By the way, I found this for us to go by! http://firefly.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
I don't know if you'd want to put it in the introduction for a little base for us to maybe go by.

mombie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist Inspiration Concierge World Builder Builder Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:11 pm

Dreamwaker! I'm in love with your character! She was fabulous and it was awesome that you used so many aspects of Firefly and Serenity. I got all giddy when you started mentioning the reavers and Miranda! And perfect that will be a big hand for those who haven't seen the series or film.

Also you're a very poetic writing and it makes your posts seem very... Mystical!

Vit, that's absolutely fine. Whatever suits you since it's your creation!

Nyghtfang, no problem! Hopefully we could get some male testosterone in the RP.

Adantas
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:26 pm

Thanks for accepting! I don't know how many people enjoy Firefly or Serenity, but you could close off the RP for female characters. It's just so much better to have a decent ratio.

Heck, even advertise a bit on the 'Players Wanted' if you haven't already. :P

Thanks for accepting! I am excited to start posting.

mombie
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!