Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Space Dust

Daily Check-in

a part of “Space Dust”, a fictional universe by Adantas.

Firefly-esque: The crew of Emersed has just picked up a distress call in a distant part of the galaxy. They go to investigate and find that the girls from Starlight Ranch are being threatened by ruthless bandits.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Space Dust”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Daily Check-in

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:26 am

Hey guys,

This will be where you'll keep contact with me and you co-RPer's on a regular basis. Just saying hi and general going-ons. Cool. I can't wait to get started!

Cheers,
Crazy Lady A!
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Adantas
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Daily Check-in

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:30 am

Hey! Started the character last night, and I am almost done.
M•O•M•B•I•E
Kids. Roleplay. School. Work.

Stay away from negative people,
they have a problem for every solution.
--Albert Einstein

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
If it doesn't open,
it is not your door.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mombie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist Inspiration Concierge World Builder Builder Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:07 pm

Hey,

Sorry guys! I was having a mental breakdown as I just realised that I had a 2500 Legal essay to write by today... Yeah I thought it was due Friday but no, it was on the 12th. Anywho. I got it done and I must say I'm pretty proud considering I had 5ish hours to write it in... And on top of that I had a business exam this morning.

But enough of that. This will get going I promise! Just give me a sec and I'll see what I can do...

Adantas
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Free_Polity on Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:05 pm

Not sure how elaborate our heists/adventures/shenanigans will be but I was thinking that given the background of the Qwinn character she would be good at picking locks and/or hacking computer systems. Just a thought. Along with some explosives we can do just about anything. It would be nice to get a Pilot who is also a safecracker or something else for them to do on the ground.

We could also think about starting the RP with the ship on Autopilot only and us somewhere looking for a pilot.

And not the spot for this. perfect.
Toe Tappingly Tragic

Free_Polity
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:23 pm

Hey guys,

@Dream, ahah! No that is perfect, I'm often annoying the people on chat to join my RP's too!!

@Vit, I'm loving your character so far. I think she and Jess are a perfect match. They should get along swimmingly, considering they've been together a few years so they should! Brilliant. Can't wait to see the final product.

@Free, I swear you must be able to read my mind! I had thought the same thing with Dream and I... And yeah people will definitely have some of those skills. And also I was thinking that if we made this after Miranda than we need another secret for our fugitive to have. Well actually since she has the database of most of the Alliance's stuff that's a pretty good reason in its self for them wanting her...

Hehe don't worry about it!

Adantas
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:06 am

Okay! I shall hopefully have the first post up by either Wednesday or Thursday. Friday is the latest and that is only if real life get's busy...

Adantas
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:33 am

Sorry! Real life got busy. I will have that post up I promise.

Adantas
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:24 pm

Okay.... First post is up!

Adantas
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:05 pm

Yay! -Goes to read.- I am still here!

mombie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist Inspiration Concierge World Builder Builder Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:43 pm

I hope everyone is still keen! Can't wait to see your posts guys.

Adantas
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:30 am

I'll be posting sometime today. :)

mombie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:05 pm

Great posts guys! Really loving it. Now, you'll all be allowed to post again once everyone has done their first post. It makes it easier to keep track.

Adantas
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:58 pm

Just stopping by to say ellosss!
I've read all the posts, and i've actually started my next one already........but i planned on waiting for everyone to post before finishing it! =)

L8rss. <3
And neither the angels in heaven above, nor the demons down under the sea; Can ever dissever my soul from the soul,
of the beautiful
Annabel Lee....

<3

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:00 pm

Helloz!

Good good, that's a mighty fine plan. We're only waiting on Vit, Tally and Fang. I plan on starting my second post to. =)

Adantas
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:21 pm

Sorry I've been a little behind. Had my degree show to deal with. That's out of the way now, thankfully.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:32 pm

Hey guys,

I just wanted to let you all know that i'm going upstate into the boonies tomorrow and i'll be there until Thursday evening to help a friend move.....so i wont be logging in until then! xD Hopefully i won't miss anything though.........i can always try to log in on my phone if i don't lose my net coverage up there! =P

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Free_Polity on Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:51 pm

Everyone hurry up and write their characters into the kitchen so that we can start the food fight already.... also Lets get it going guys! :)

P.S. Nyghtfang if you are still around I need to see your 6' 7 character at at least 250 lbs unless you want the nickname stringbean. ;)

Free_Polity
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:09 pm

I couldn't concur more with wanting to "get it going" xD

But LOLS @ "stringbean"

Yeah, 180 at my height would just barely be considered slightly overweight....and i'm 5'10 3/4 (basically 5'11). So at 6'7, it's either underweight, or super-close to it. =D
To Nyghtfang's credit however, he DID say "Van Zam has a thin, muscular build"
So I'm just gonna go ahead and assume he meant something more along the lines of 230-240, whether or not he changes it or not. We all liable to mess up on the weight/height ratio if we're not as tall(or short) as the character we're making....ya know? So it's no biggie here xD

Later yous guys! Talk to ya on Thursday Night/Friday! =)

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:56 am

Good to see people are at least on. No worries Vit, can understand having RL to deal with! I shall just do a quick ping to Tally and Fang. Really want to get this thing moving along!

Adantas
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Free_Polity on Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:31 am

So, is the roleplay kaputt? Maybe try to move forward with the people who already posted? Maybe if we build it they will come?

Free_Polity
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!