Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

a part of “Avatar: Legacy of the Avatar”, a fictional universe by Sacred Wolf.

It is considered the Avatar’s duty to master the four elemental disciplines and use such power to keep balance amongst the four nations of the world. What if the Avatar didn’t?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Avatar: Legacy of the Avatar”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sacred Wolf on Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:55 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Avatar: Legacy of the Avatar"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"To live is to breath, to breath is to live, but what is it to truly understand the meaning of life's existence and purpose?"
"There is nothing wrong with dying alone. It's just how life works. But who wants to live alone?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sacred Wolf
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Avatar: Legacy of the Avatar

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColorMeCrimson on Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:17 pm

SACRED, HOW COULD YOU????

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ColorMeCrimson
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sacred Wolf on Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:20 pm

I love you too Crim-Crim :D

XD

And I meant to PM you about it...I just forgot D:

Crim-Crim dun be mad at me T^T

You're my internet buddy remember D:

Sacred Wolf
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColorMeCrimson on Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:32 pm

Fine, I could never be mad at you. ^-^
Our characters are secret lovers, so we have to get along for their sake.
And since I enjoy you SO DARN much, Ill make a character here, too! :D
Im going to go in a completely different direction with my character personality wise, but Im debating whether to go with air again (because it IS my favorite element), or to do a chi blocking non-bender (because Ty Lee IS my favorite character). >.> Decisions, decisions.

ColorMeCrimson
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sacred Wolf on Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:38 pm

Oh oh a Chi-blocker like Ty Lee because Ty Lee was freakin awesome and deserved more air time D:<

And yes...yes our characters are secret lovers XD

They just don't know it yet >>;

We love you too Crim-Crim and enjoy you too :D

By we I mean me and Zen-Zen XD

Sacred Wolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Delta on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:36 pm

I felt like letting you know I'd be making a Water Bender in a few moments, just so you can know in advance. ^^ Love the roleplay idea too by the way.
Rae x Haruka 4ever bro

< αηgεℓωσℓғ123 is a sтυηηιηg, υηιqυε, αмαzιηg αη∂ α ℓσvεℓү individual <3 >

Best digital care package sent by Sora~

Luna Delta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StefanLF on Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:18 am

could i be a rouge fire bender,helping the avatar, cus i really want to be a fire bender but don't want to be the fire lord?

StefanLF
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sacred Wolf on Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:04 am

The fire lord isn't a playable character. He is a NPC who will be a character in the background but the main antagonist.
I am not excepting firebenders, only the spots that are available which are the airbender, waterbender, and the two non-benders.

Sacred Wolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Freimeier on Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:39 pm

Sacred.
You betrayd us all..
US ALL ;_;

Freimeier
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sacred Wolf on Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:42 pm

No...no I didn't Frei-Frei D:

I did not D:

We already discussed this XD

Sacred Wolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QuarantinedThoughts on Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:10 pm

I hope you dont mind I posted an Airbender but if you dont like her I will change her... or make somthing else... or whatever you want.
In this world its not faith that saves us but defiance

QuarantinedThoughts
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Freimeier on Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:32 pm

So uh.
Would you mind if I was to make a non-bender?

Freimeier
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sacred Wolf on Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:36 pm

Not at all Frei-Frei...not at all.

Sacred Wolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sacred Wolf on Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:30 pm

Still accepting Characters.

Sacred Wolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColorMeCrimson on Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:43 pm

I submitted mine!!! (Finally.) But Im still editing it somewhat. :D

ColorMeCrimson
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zentose on Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:04 am

Don't worry about that, I still have yet to find a theme and I've been working on Kei for like a week... nothing really seems to fit him...
"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story."
-Orson Welles

Zentose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColorMeCrimson on Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:08 am

Just realized the picture I used at the top is BEYOND RIDICULOUSLY HUGE.
Oh well. Don't know how to fix. Not taking it off. XDD

ColorMeCrimson
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sacred Wolf on Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:10 am

XD

If you have a photobucket account (or an imageshack), you can always resize it XD

If you want, Zen-Zen should know how to do it or I'd do it myself...but seeing as I am at work I can't right now XD

Sacred Wolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zentose on Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:18 am

Hope you don't mind that I just went ahead and did it, here.

:P

I can make it a different size if you want! :D

Zentose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColorMeCrimson on Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:23 am

It looks beautiful, Zenzen. Thank you!! :D

ColorMeCrimson
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!