Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Reaper's Kryptonite

Reaper's Kryptonite

a part of “Reaper's Kryptonite”, a fictional universe by amyreinreaper.

Every beautiful rose has it's thorns.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Reaper's Kryptonite”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Reaper's Kryptonite

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amyreinreaper on Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:09 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Reaper's Kryptonite"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

amyreinreaper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Reaper's Kryptonite

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amyreinreaper on Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:39 pm

Hey guys, so I hope you like my idea. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
I just wanna let you know that if you want to create any of the other humans/jackles you don't have to reserve them, but do let me know that you'll be creating them that way i don't get confused.
And the character skeleton for them is just:
Human or Jackle/Name/Age/Gender/Country (If human)
Human or Jackle/Name/Code name-or nickname-/# of victims (If Jackle)

That's it! Have fun! :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

amyreinreaper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:22 pm

Hm... I might take the 23 year old male human...

EDIT: What the hay, i'll reserve him!!!
Last edited by ArhaHitomi888 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My name is Alice, feel free to call me that! <3
YouTube / DeviantArt / tumblr / Free internet

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vanillasugar41 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:28 pm

Hello! I would like to reserve a female human please; but I won't be able to get the character sheet up until tommorow, if that's okay.
"At the heart of mercy is love."
OOC: Unknown

Vanillasugar41
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindOnFire on Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:31 pm

So, what are the Jackles, really? I know they're immortals, but if I were to play one, I'd need more info.

WindOnFire
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amyreinreaper on Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:53 pm

Alright! 23 year old human male and human female reserved :)
You can post the character up tommorow. I have no problem with that ^.^

amyreinreaper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amyreinreaper on Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:02 pm

As for the Jackles, there's no specific term for them, like vampires, warewolves ext.
But they're kind of like...a new species of immortal humans. They're extremely beautiful and graceful like vampires I guess you could say. And they each have some sort of supernatural strength. (What that is would be up to you) They're attitude is harsh and cruel, and they're violent and deceitful. All they want is power over the weaker human race.
So the rumors going around among the captives is that they're heartless and incapable of loving or change. Everyone believes that, but it's not a proven fact. Everyone could be wrong. Maybe some are heartless, but others can change. Maybe they've just never seen anything outside of what they do. That's what the 6 humans will discover while they attempt to escape. And if you're a Jackle, you have a choice to either stay evil and cruel, or change and join the humans.

Does that make sense??

amyreinreaper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindOnFire on Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:19 pm

Yes...hoenstly, I'm going to have to think about this, but I'm definetly interested. Could I please reserve a female Jackle, and I will work on the profile tonight, probably send it in tomorrow, if that's okay. I'm just gonna have to put more work into this character than I normally do, its not the type of charrie I usually play. But it shall be an interesting challenge!

WindOnFire
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindOnFire on Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:23 pm

One more quick question- is there a signifigance to the 'number of victims?' And what would an appropriate range of victims be?

WindOnFire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:40 pm

May I reserve the leader of the Jackals, please? I'll be happy to work with you on his character (like, since he's the leader, I imagine that there might be a couple things different about him than the others....)

Also....may I use an anime picture? Pretty please? I'll also include a written description, if you like.

X64
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amyreinreaper on Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:40 pm

Yes ma'am :)
In simple terms, the Jackles are the hunters and humans their prey.
So while the humans are trying to escape, the Jackles are hunting them down to make sure they don't. Now if a Jackle and a human meet, either the Jackle does his/her job and kills the human or has a change of heart and helps that human escape. It's kind of a forbidden love type thing. ^.^ Lol.

& in the Jackle's society the more you've killed, the more respected you are.
So someone well respected would have hundreds of victims.

I should start a new Forum just about this. Haha

amyreinreaper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:43 pm

Alrighty. I have my character in. Please send me in a PM if you want me to change anything. c:

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amyreinreaper on Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:49 pm

Character's great! Love him! :D

& deal! The leader will be reserved :) Let me know if you have any questions about him.
As long as it fits in with the other characters, you can use an anime pic. That's not a problem!

amyreinreaper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:52 pm

-hugs- yay! thankyouthankyouthankyou!

I'm going to work on the character sheet now.

X64
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amyreinreaper on Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:56 pm

Hehe. Sure thing :)
Don't hesitate to ask anything you're not sure of. That's what i'm here for!

amyreinreaper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amyreinreaper on Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:17 am

Updated Jackle's Paradise and added some pics, including the place where the Jackles would take the humans if they were to catch them. :P

amyreinreaper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:01 pm

Random question- Why are most of the Jackles girls, and the humans mostly boys? Shouldn't it be an even number for each? Don't get me wrong, I'm not lookin' for any trouble. I was just thinking that it might put people off if they want to be human and a girl, but the only one or two is already taken....

Like I said, I'm not trying to be cute or anything, I understand that there might be a specific reason for it.

X64
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amyreinreaper on Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:48 pm

Hmm, well there was actually supposed to be 3 female Jackles and 3 male, but i had everything kinda scribbled down on paper and my friend typed it all for me. I guess my handwriting was a little hard to understand. ^.^
The reason there's only 2 girls though is because since finding a way off the island is beyond dangerous and almost impossible, most of the volunteers would be guys, and very few girls. If that makes sense. I'm just sorta babbling here. XP

amyreinreaper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chikka on Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:36 pm

Ooh, this looks interesting! Mind if I reserve a male Jackle? Please?~ :)

-

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
----------------------

Chikka
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amyreinreaper on Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:44 pm

Don't mind at all! Actually, you're already approved! XD

amyreinreaper
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!