Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

a part of “The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen”, a fictional universe by MaliceInWonderland.

In an alternate Victorian Age world, a group of famous contemporary fantasy, SF and adventure characters team up on a secret mission. (OPEN)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:26 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:29 pm

Hello Malice may I reserve Phileas Fogg
ImageSam, could you be any cooler?
No, guess not.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:31 pm

Lol hey there, I'll reserve him for ya!
but i need you to read the rules Love thanks XD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:34 pm

Interesting shot at a sequel to the League, even though some characters don't seem like regular characters I'd expect to see in such a story. Is this based on the film, or the original comic books?

Once tried a LoEG type society featuring Pulp heroes like The Shadow, and The Phantom, teamed up with the likes of The Rocketeer, Indiana Jones, and maybe even John Carter Warlord Of Mars, or Doc Savage.

"Join The Corps!"

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:41 pm

Well I wanted to add newer characters e.i Artemis Fowl, Maximum Ride,The Vampire Lestat and Anasai. This is loosely based on the comics and I mean loosely. If you want I have no problem adding those characters. Which would you like?

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterCherry on Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:03 pm

So... Would you suggest us knowing or having read the stories with our characters in it? Cuz that makes sense, but is it required? I guess that's what I'm asking! I would like Sinbad or Sher-Khan! Or Eris! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!! But I've only seen animated versions of their stories!!!

MasterCherry
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:23 pm

Well a little research would be nice but if you need to know anything then I could give you some pointers, Would you like me to reserve Eris for you?

Please read the rules also okay Love XD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MiraMija on Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:37 pm

could you reserve sherlock holmes for me? I will make his bio tomorrow. >.< can't today.
Sofia Sartor: Who are you messer?
Ezio Auditore: Only the most interesting man in your life.

MiraMija
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:39 pm

Is sher-kan still available? Can I reserve the spot?

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:57 pm

@MiraMija I can reserve him but I need you to read the rules please.

@lovechanningforever The spot is yours so long you read the rules.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:07 pm

I was interested until I saw there were twenty two roles to be filled. Triple or quadruple the number from the original I believe.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterCherry on Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:15 pm

Eris would be awesome for me! Could I change her FC? Not that I don't Catherine is a sexy goddess of discord! But if I find someone better could I use her? And are we supposed to mention a specific theme song? Or one for our character?

MasterCherry
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterCherry on Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:18 pm

Never mind! I saw it! :D Back and Forth by Dr. Steel!! Interesting! It will be fun picking one out for Eris!

MasterCherry
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:22 pm

LOL MasterCherry, yes, Eris is yours, and You may change her FC. Do you know who you want? Send me a GIf and I will switch it XD

Roku If you want one the originals from the movie I can put one up for you. Just read the rules alright and which ever character you want is yours. The comic has waay more then what I listened XD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:27 pm

Yey thanks! I switched the FC to Alexandra Daddario and the Gif is in here character sheet. I just think her eyes are more "tiger/cat like" than olivia wilde's. I hope you don't mind that she has a past love for Phileas Fogg, don't worry she's still after Mowgli. She's kind of an illegal logger/miner in India :) Money makes her world go round :)

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterCherry on Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:35 pm

When I find one (or IF!) I'll send it to you! :D

MasterCherry
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:40 pm

What do you think of adding two characters from Stardust? It has a steam punk theme to it as well. I was hoping I could also play the part of Yvaine and have Lamia as the counter?

Suggesting FC of Yvaine: Ruslana Korshunova (A deceased Kazakh supermodel)

And for Lamia (the witch): Charlize Theron
sorry if they are small

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:01 pm

Alright XD
@lovechanningforever: Alrighty then. I'll add them both
and no problem XD
and as for her past love, if ceh12 is cool with that it's fine with me.

@mastercherry: I'm looking forward to seeing it.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:16 am

Yey! Well it's more like a distant admiration not a past love. I included in the charrie sheet that she used to admire him when she was younger but she was just a filthy street teen then. Her heartbreak might be something Phileas might have just brushed off (she approached him on the streets as a street child but he ignored her).

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:23 am

Okay well still just run it by him. I doubt that he'll mind much but still for curtsey sake. XD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!