Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Expelliarmus!

Expelliarmus!

a part of “Expelliarmus!”, a fictional universe by Démon.

Great doesn't necessarily equal good.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Expelliarmus!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Expelliarmus!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Démon on Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:49 am

Expelliarmus!"

In the hundred years since Lord Voldemort's death, not very much has changed in the wizarding world. Each year, young witches and wizards still flock to Diagon Ally to buy their school supplies, board the train at Platform Nine and Three Quarters at Kings Cross Station to spend a year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in Scotland. This summer, however, things have... changed. People have disappeared. Incidents of anti-muggle violence have risen.
Life at Hogwarts has yet to be affected; Gryffindors and Slytherins still squabble and feud, Ravenclaws still remain at the top of their classes, Hufflepuffs generally wonder when everyone will just grow up. Each of the four Quidditch teams are rearing to win the Quidditch Cup, and each of the four houses are determined to win the House Cup.

Students arrived the previous evening, and have unpacked and [most] have gotten a good night's sleep. The students have the weekend [Saturday and Sunday] to settle in, before class resumes again on Monday. However, something dark is stirring in the halls of Hogwarts... after all, in the famous words of Harry Potter; ''Every great wizard in history has started out as nothing more than we are now - students.''

Great doesn't necessarily equal good.
Last edited by Démon on Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Démon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Expelliarmus!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:51 am

Why, what's this here? A well made Harry Potter roleplay?! How rare! (No sarcasm intended) I believe I will join this. Yes, this looks amazing... Now, lets see if I can pump out 5 paragraphs for this.
I watch the Fates spin my existence, not with baited breath, but with a soft indifference, for I have lived a good life and I shan't regret anything. -Myself

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snipergirl24 on Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:58 am

I know right thats what I thought when I read the intro I will probably be joining as well.
ImageImageImage

snipergirl24
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Démon on Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:05 am

I had such a craving for a Harry Potter RP, but most of the other sites I'm on are saturated with one-liner, what-ifs or are simply illiterate ones.

T_T

So I decided to give it a shot here and hope for the best. Great to have you. :DD

Démon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:19 am

And a nice GM! This can't get any better! I'm so glad to be a part of this. *bows*

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Broken_Storm on Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:26 am

This looks amazing I believe I will be making a character for this :)

Broken_Storm
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:45 am

Awesome! I'm Barneykinz on Gaia. :D Yes, I will most definitely be joining.
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SMinSC on Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:42 pm

This looks like a lot of fun, can i get in on it?

SMinSC
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Démon on Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:57 pm

//flattered

Hey iCat! It's Jimmy~

SMinSC; Of course! :D

Démon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:48 pm

I guessed when you were playing Gabriel. :D I've given Morgan a bit of a revamp.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Démon on Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:15 pm

Ravenclaw house is now FULL! Aleera Wood is the last entrant into the house!

I'll PM anyone who applied too late, to offer them another house!

Démon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Broken_Storm on Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:43 pm

Demon my character is finished and I also sent you a message about her...

Broken_Storm
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Démon on Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:16 pm

Okay, posting will take place Saturday morning, after everyone has arrived. I will have my post up shortly. ^^

Démon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snipergirl24 on Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:07 pm

My character is up she's in Hufflepuff if you need me to edit her in any way let me know and I'll be glad to.

snipergirl24
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel's Whisper on Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:20 pm

I sent in a character for Slytherin. Please tell me if you want me to work on it or change anything. ^^
I may be an Angel, but sharing is still a no-no.

Angel's Whisper
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:12 pm

Where'd everyone go..? *looks around*

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Broken_Storm on Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:41 pm

Well I was waiting for one other person to post before I did because i mentioned them in my last post...im still here ^^

Broken_Storm
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:14 pm

Glad to hear you're still with me. Anyone else..?

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!