Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hero Hearts

Hero Hearts

a part of “Hero Hearts”, a fictional universe by RebornAncient12.

A teenage superhero must live through the strains of life, love, and fights.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hero Hearts”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Hero Hearts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RebornAncient12 on Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:05 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Hero Hearts"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

RUN

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RebornAncient12
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Hero Hearts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ali_rox96 on Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:37 am

Can I reserve the male best friend?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ali_rox96
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:57 am

Can I take Stargazer?
"I saw the traveler make his way toward the monolith,
That thin gash amidst the clouds;
An open seam between heaven and earth that eluded the Eye of God.

Or perhaps it had not; perhaps it beckoned from one realm
To the other, wedded And ruled as one;
For look how clean it splits the horizon 'twain, absorbs it,
Makes it Strange,
An indomitable beam,
A Tower of Heaven."

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exilewing on Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:56 am

What type ability's are the villains allowed to have?

Exilewing
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:11 pm

ill take the female bff if thats okay.
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:20 pm

If It is ok, I would like to reserve a Villain. I will have him in later today.
The violent road. The path of Harmony from the sword. It is a last resort this is true.
It is the Path we take when there is Inequity that will not yield.
When all other paths lead to ruin and an unjust end.
When Good is beset by Evil from all sides.
When your cause, your power, your fury... When it protects the weak, the pathetic, the helpless.
When it is Righteous: The Way of the Sword... Is Beautiful.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:09 pm

I would.....sonnuvabitch.

Beach, Ali. Hello.

Of course both of the spots I would want are taken by none other than two people I know. Also, I assume you didn't want to join back in the new Death Note RP, Beach? Could've said something...... DX (Unless you did and I just failed to see it.)

Hello Ali. c:

Uh, I might try to steal Stargazer from Beach if that's alright.

If anything, I beat him in attendence. But... w'ever.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:39 pm

Death Note RP? Don't think I've joined any of those. But hey good to see you too!

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:07 pm

You're right, it was Bawa....... XD I got confused. Nevermind then XD

Also, good to see you too. May the best app win?

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:08 pm

Sounds like a plan. I just wanna make sure that the spot wasn't PM reserved or anything before I put in ya know?

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ali_rox96 on Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:48 pm

Famished c: good to see you in another RP

ali_rox96
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:43 am

Hi~~!

Ali, you went from that one avatar I hated to.. uu.....so cute.....uu.....

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ali_rox96 on Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:17 am

Ahahaha you talked, I listened <3

ali_rox96
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RebornAncient12 on Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:26 am

Okay, let's get this straight: If you want the role, get it. Villains are of all shapes and sizes and powers!

RebornAncient12
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:36 am

So now that you're on.....

Does StarGazer have certain powers or....?

I don't want to make him bad or anything. Did you have specific powers for him? AND! Reasons is just his purpose for being good, right?

Also, Ali... it's too cute c:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RebornAncient12 on Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:46 am

Basically, he is a bit Iron Man-ish, but he has a better way of flying, has a sword, a gun, etc. It's pretty much for you to decide.

You have two opponents for his slot.

And...please use the template. :)

RebornAncient12
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:21 am

One last question:

What gave him these abilities? Do we just bullshit something... err. I think I'm not too good at that part XD Unless it's REALLY needed, I'll leave HOW he got the suit or whatever out of my bio.

Speaking of bios, I'll have my app sometime tomorrow, but I'm too tired to finish it atm.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:39 am

I think i'm gonna back out here. Been picking up a lot of stuff. Sorry guys. Break a leg malnourished trousers!

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:50 pm

I just realized that my character is evil Batman..... whatever.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:43 pm

Alright, I'm mildly awake, I'll get to finishing that character app.

Sidenote: I looked up, to the new rps. In a blur of motion I saw 'Everyone has a deck' and I mananged to only misinterpet one word....

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!