Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Three's A Crowd

Three's A Crowd

a part of “Three's A Crowd”, a fictional universe by MiraMija.

When two boys can't get enough of each other, it seems like nothing can tear them apart. But when one of the boy's grandmother dies and leave an adopted kid in their lap, they need to find a way to share responsibilities. ((reopened for main seme))

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Three's A Crowd”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Three's A Crowd

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MiraMija on Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:11 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Three's A Crowd"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Sofia Sartor: Who are you messer?
Ezio Auditore: Only the most interesting man in your life.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MiraMija
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Three's A Crowd

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:15 pm

Oh! This looks fun! I want to be the high schooler!
I watch the Fates spin my existence, not with baited breath, but with a soft indifference, for I have lived a good life and I shan't regret anything. -Myself

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:50 pm

Of course, my arch-nemesis, tsubasa! You have a great taste in rp and roles! I would take the policemen... But i dont think ill be good enough to be a uke XD Ah well, cant wait to read ;D
Last edited by DreamerOnTheStars on Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
β€œThe weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Black Death on Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:52 pm

May I reserve the policeman?

The Black Death
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:10 pm

Face it, Yume! I am the master of roleplay roles. No denyin' it!

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:23 pm

I want in on this. >.>

In some way. I need....e.e

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MiraMija on Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:40 pm

Wow. Did not realize this... I can make one or two more roles if want? I need to start reading these. Policeman reserved. Check the page to see the new spots I invented, cool?

Oh, and the Policeman is the Seme and the College Student is a Uke.

MiraMija
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:52 pm

I wanna be the bar tender. I sense a sadist in his role. lol

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MiraMija on Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:00 pm

sure. I might turn the girl into another guy... I dunno. Make it an all guy rp.

MiraMija
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:26 pm

@Tsubasa
PUH-PLEASE, I never said that, nor thought it >:D HOHOHO I SHALL BEAT YOU some way or nother.. >3> Attack Lyca, Remus!

And I may take the girl who turns into a guy... depending on if its bio's going to change

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:52 pm

@Yume
Bringing out your age crossin' puppies!? BAH! I've fangirled over better! LIES

I almost want le bartender to be friends with Volos. Almost. Poor bro doesn't get enough love...

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MiraMija on Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:28 pm

Im going to make those changes, but if the bios are not done for tomorrow night, I will open the spot to anyone.

MiraMija
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:22 pm

I still intend on creating a char. Just haven't had the chance yet.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Black Death on Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:44 pm

I submitted my character. I hope he is accepted.

The Black Death
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:46 am

Just submitted mine. Hope I didn't make him too eccentric.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!